PDA

View Full Version : Quest Missing From NPC Septum Uru

YamirL
01-29-2017, 08:26 AM
Hi STS,

I noticed that after the last update, NPC Septum Uru, located in Chancel of Light is no longer offering the quest "Cleansing the Mausoleum" for exalted rank players. All he wants to talk about is changing from Dark Apostle to Luminous Templar.

Also, for some reason when you open the quests book, go to Replayable tab then find quests like: Cleansing the Mausoleum & Voriyana's Determination, it refers you to talk to NPC Herald Horgan but when you click on the "Go To" button it brings you to NPC Septum Uru.

Not sure if the things I posted above, were meant to be like that.

Regards,
Yamir

lissil
01-30-2017, 02:34 PM
Hi STS,

I noticed that after the last update, NPC Septum Uru, located in Chancel of Light is no longer offering the quest "Cleansing the Mausoleum" for exalted rank players. All he wants to talk about is changing from Dark Apostle to Luminous Templar.

Also, for some reason when you open the quests book, go to Replayable tab then find quests like: Cleansing the Mausoleum & Voriyana's Determination, it refers you to talk to NPC Herald Horgan but when you click on the "Go To" button it brings you to NPC Septum Uru.

Not sure if the things I posted above, were meant to be like that.

Regards,
Yamir
They should put a different npc for the change of side quests.

YamirL
01-30-2017, 02:37 PM
They should put a different npc for the change of side quests.

Right, whatever is easier, just hoping them fix this asap so i can get my tokens I worked hard for [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamila
01-31-2017, 03:45 PM
Yep i do the same
I though that just daily run
Now i back to elit again

Rebalance apostle to light wit 100 tempar elixr for part 1 idk how much part for this annoying quest
Some people spend alot for that exalted angel but hmmm

-100 for this