View Full Version : jewel glitch

Lopezman
01-29-2017, 08:49 AM
Recently there are a lot of jewels superb and up appearing in the cs, apparently according to someone i met in town, he told us about a jewel glitch around. He did not specify how it was done so i hope that someone could actually enlighten us on how to get so many jewels

Iplo
01-29-2017, 01:24 PM
Isnt there high tier jewels only because there's coming more and more jewels all the time? Jewels doesnt dissapear anywhere like gems did.

Suentous PO
01-29-2017, 01:58 PM
Idk, but there was a glitch with order jewels giving their bonus outside summerholt, then it was fixed.
After this a lot of ppl sold them temporarily affecting supply and price.
That might be part of it, and also sometimes I see folks buy up all smalls and craft them up to work the market.

ForgottenWarrior
01-29-2017, 02:07 PM
So let me explain this glitch. [I didn't try , just a guess]
You can do it in two ways as a mage or as a warrior.

For warrior you need as less damage as possible and hp armor more. Park some mobs with witch (one which summon blue portal) but no mage and less archers. Witch will summon portal it will make ur dmg 10% of what it was earlier, now use magma and aegis again and again you can pt a warrior to heal u and use extra magma.
For mage do same just use flame staff.

Anyway I can reconfirm it ik someone who actually did the heck.

Lopezman
01-29-2017, 08:24 PM

For warrior you need as less damage as possible and hp armor more. Park some mobs with witch (one which summon blue portal) but no mage and less archers. Witch will summon portal it will make ur dmg 10% of what it was earlier, now use magma and aegis again and again you can pt a warrior to heal u and use extra magma.

you are referring to graveyard map?

Faliziaga
01-30-2017, 02:52 AM

There are no female mages that spawn a debuff tower in graveyard.

HulkieBeast
01-30-2017, 03:17 AM

I don't think that this should be considered as glitch. Its the game mechanics. Like everyone farming jewels in Elite Shuyal or Elite Tindirin it's same. Maybe witches aren't here for no reason. Maybe STS did this on purpose?

Joebembo
01-30-2017, 11:04 AM
Lol, this ain't no glitch. I use this method all the time to farm jewels while playing mausoleum :)

Fyrce
01-30-2017, 01:49 PM
I think the so-called glitch was the inventory thing they fixed.

Tranimall
02-02-2017, 06:47 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poYGzUJyDZQ

Here are my videos showing what ur mentioning. Ive come up with few diff ways to do it so far and would love other mages to try and see if they have any other interesting ideas etc. There are no glitches im aware of, just the normal few ways to farm jewels as mentioned then some more advanced/complicated ones that result int 100 weak jewels each lix etc. its very easy to farm and make superbs and ive been showing everyone how to do this that i know. Thats where all the superbs have come from. go check vid :)

Tranimall / Spayship / Frustrivity

Tranimall
02-02-2017, 06:58 PM
When STS limited the cracting inventory in map at 500 and could no longer get 5000+ each run, we figured the crazy jewel money has come to and end, so decided to share this with everyone finally.

Pvp will be more fun if everyone can afford full Superb jewels/gear/pets. Now its easy