View Full Version : Where is the bonus content for anti banished set?

yubaraj
01-29-2017, 12:11 PM
Hi STS,

I am wondering when you guys will release the bonus content that you promised us. Its been a long time and still I am waiting.

Is it coming after valentines event or we have to wait till the new expansion hits lol.

I will appreciate if you guys can give us the expected date so I can decide whether to keep it or sell these set gears. I am tired of holding it.

Thank you.

Kakashis
01-30-2017, 02:12 AM
Not even sure what the weapons will be as we're not exactly ank burning our way though M5. It would have to be a new extremely difficult boss with good drops or a million mages spawn and weapons are curse and aimed shot immune.

yubaraj
01-30-2017, 08:59 AM
Not even sure what the weapons will be as we're not exactly ank burning our way though M5. It would have to be a new extremely difficult boss with good drops or a million mages spawn and weapons are curse and aimed shot immune.

I like that aimed shot immunity thing lol.

Surprise me STS.

At least I am hoping for it not to be trash reward.

msustro
02-11-2017, 01:45 AM
Maybe having the Banished set weapon will let you start the Voice of the Order set weapon quest :)

yubaraj
02-11-2017, 04:34 AM
Maybe having the Banished set weapon will let you start the Voice of the Order set weapon quest :)

That would be cool.

While at it I was thinking what if the full set including weapon give u that bonus stat in all the maps in AL. Then only the banished set owner would be the happiest lol.

Anyways. Sometimes we create our own heartbreak through high expectations.

Savagekantus
02-11-2017, 12:42 PM
Banish pieces still in stash for me too lol ...I can't loot the banish amulet tho :/ no one to run with

Museee
02-11-2017, 12:52 PM
Banish pieces still in stash for me too lol ...I can't loot the banish amulet tho :/ no one to run with

add me: euro, i wanna run :)

Slekki
02-12-2017, 06:02 PM
I think they said that they pushed this update/content to a later date and instead they helped us with the community goals and opened Mausoleum V.

gunlet
02-12-2017, 10:39 PM
Banish weapons?? O.o

Can anyone provide me link to posts about banish weapon or information

yubaraj
02-13-2017, 11:13 AM
Banish weapons?? O.o

There is a banished set guide thread by Ardbeg in players guide section. You will find all the information there.

runagain
02-13-2017, 04:10 PM
Pt me whenever u want to run.. I need 500boss APs anyway.. so I can do some Shaman grinds.

-Runagain

Ardbeg
02-13-2017, 04:50 PM
Banish weapons?? O.o

Look at my banished quest guide in the guide section, the last pics show the spoiler of the weaponsss as the next items in the questline!
What we heard so far is that it is additional content for antignome / banished set owners with different reward tiers. weaponsss!

VenomSet
02-15-2017, 02:58 AM
Look at my banished quest guide in the guide section, the last pics show the spoiler of the weaponsss as the next items in the questline!
What we heard so far is that it is additional content for antignome / banished set owners with different reward tiers. weaponsss!

Is it cool now to spell weapons with three "s"?

Ardbeg
02-15-2017, 11:36 AM
Is it cool now to spell weapons with three "s"?

It is the only official arlorian way to spell it:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170215/e686de2b7d0dd72bbc30ab08fc6830f1.jpg

Kakashis
02-16-2017, 07:08 PM
M6 is already finishable without such weaponsss. Everyone is using op last or last last seasons gear. It's al about the procs, and I just don't see how banished weapons could benefit me.

yubaraj
02-16-2017, 07:23 PM
M6 is already finishable without such weaponsss. Everyone is using op last or last last seasons gear. It's al about the procs, and I just don't see how banished weapons could benefit me.

Hmm interesting. I don't have access to those maps. Thanks for the info.

Lets just hope for the best.

msustro
02-16-2017, 08:24 PM
One day a new proc will come along that will make wildfire or rotting flesh obsolete for mages... maybe weaponsss will bring it.

Kakashis
02-16-2017, 10:19 PM
One day a new proc will come along that will make wildfire or rotting flesh obsolete for mages... maybe weaponsss will bring it.

when that day comes for you mages, I will be there to stun them all XD

illwilly
02-17-2017, 10:58 AM

Maby one day, there will be heroic difficulity maps in all zones, like elite, just alott harder..? Hope sooner than later, i dont like this run 5 maps to enter the 6th thing, people with job and kids have a hard time running that many maps in a row..

crudmudgeon
02-17-2017, 05:30 PM
Proc on balanced guns is terrific. Lightning crit every shot sure helps clear a mob

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

yubaraj
02-18-2017, 08:18 AM
Proc on balanced guns is terrific. Lightning crit every shot sure helps clear a mob

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

I admit proc on new mythic gun is nice which gives extra basic damage which looks like lightning. But clearing mobs still its better to use flame or immortal staff. On the contrary new mythic staff is a crap.

Anyways I am still waiting for banished weaponsss. I guess I spelled it right this time.

msustro
03-28-2017, 01:36 PM
Maybe set weaponsss are coming soon :)

Midgard_papa
03-28-2017, 05:52 PM
add me: euro, i wanna run :)
Add me serialxkiller I wanna run too

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Kakashis
03-31-2017, 10:10 AM
It's long overdue, all the content in mauso is already completed by most. Giving us the weapon in this season is now pointless.