PDA

View Full Version : Add a ring slot to CS (Yes I Know)

fruitbattwo
01-29-2017, 01:32 PM
Due to the importance and high demand of rings now (you basically can't PvP without them), I feel like they deserve their own slot in CS. I'm aware of the glitch, but an official one would be good.

Buchmeister
01-29-2017, 02:50 PM
you basically can't PvP without them

Or just raise the valience rings' lvl to their respected caps. (3pc at 66, 2pc at 61). That will give the low lvl common plat rings some value.

Blyzzor
01-29-2017, 04:09 PM
I think this would be very useful.. I know a lot of people dont know u can actually search rings and I see people rip other ppl off and ppl being ripped off.

Kingzila
01-29-2017, 07:08 PM
Due to the importance and high demand of rings now (you basically can't PvP without them), I feel like they deserve their own slot in CS. I'm aware of the glitch, but an official one would be good.

In time I imagine stg will take the time of day to add rings to the list of CS in a more official way, but don't expect it anytime soon with the interest in pvp & new content being super high. Probably going to be added when huma is updated. Maybe it's around the corner though, just like the first updates where.

Bats
01-29-2017, 07:24 PM
What's the glitch?

fruitbattwo
01-29-2017, 08:21 PM
What's the glitch?

Just go to YouTube and looks up "pocket legends ring cs"

Ruby!!!
01-30-2017, 12:04 AM
Just go to YouTube and looks up "pocket legends ring cs"
Or you go cs
Tap sell
Pick ring category
Tap buy
Search

Brave Sir Robin
01-30-2017, 02:49 PM
Yes, with the tradeable vanities and the new dropped rings, a ring slot in CS is necessary. Sure, there is a workaround but, unfortunately, the trick is not known to everyone.