PDA

View Full Version : Is 4 years long enough?

Brianv333
01-29-2017, 02:34 PM
Hey guys, I know probably none of you all know me nowadays. My name is Enifriun/Yoda. So, this isn't a complaint, just a question.
When I played PL, I got banned for racism (I know, awful isn't it?). Anyway, that was four years ago. Granted, they promised me I would be jailed for life -- at least it said so on the screen. I have emailed them once a year asking for a ban lift. They have always said no. Understandable. Do you all think, after four years, a ban can be lifted -- regardless of what happened? I feel as if I have matured. I am going to college in 7 months (probably Notre Dame), and I kind of feel as if I am ready. What do you all think? Justg, what do you think? I am kind of just looking for opinions. I have another account, so I am not out of the community. It seems odd. It would be awesome to hop back in the PL community with my old account. I play AL too. Granted, I am not active on either AL or PL, but don't you all think that since I am in the community already, I should get my account back? Especially since it has been four years? I would like all input, but I would especially love input from developers/admins/etc. :)
I don't mean any harm, just curious as to what your opinions are. Nothing would quite make my day (except a college acceptance letter) like getting a PM from Justg asking for my old account info to re-open it. hehe.
Thanks again,
Brian

Brianv333
01-29-2017, 03:59 PM
I hate to say it, but support doesn't really care what happens to the owner of a banned account.

...Shazow :(

Blyzzor
01-29-2017, 04:07 PM
People have gotten banned for account sharing, and they dont get unbanned.. i dont think u will either. Unbans are very very very VERY rare.. actually first unban I saw was just recently, or at least i think it was an unban

Reunegade
01-29-2017, 04:29 PM
what was the point of this thread lol

if you ask them and they don't unban you, then you're banned

if you ask them and they do unban you, then you're not banned

Vigilante
01-29-2017, 04:41 PM
Hey guys, I know probably none of you all know me nowadays. My name is Enifriun/Yoda. So, this isn't a complaint, just a question.
When I played PL, I got banned for racism (I know, awful isn't it?). Anyway, that was four years ago. Granted, they promised me I would be jailed for life -- at least it said so on the screen. I have emailed them once a year asking for a ban lift. They have always said no. Understandable. Do you all think, after four years, a ban can be lifted -- regardless of what happened? I feel as if I have matured. I am going to college in 7 months (probably Notre Dame), and I kind of feel as if I am ready. What do you all think? Justg, what do you think? I am kind of just looking for opinions. I have another account, so I am not out of the community. It seems odd. It would be awesome to hop back in the PL community with my old account. I play AL too. Granted, I am not active on either AL or PL, but don't you all think that since I am in the community already, I should get my account back? Especially since it has been four years? I would like all input, but I would especially love input from developers/admins/etc. :)
I don't mean any harm, just curious as to what your opinions are. Nothing would quite make my day (except a college acceptance letter) like getting a PM from Justg asking for my old account info to re-open it. hehe.
Thanks again,
Brian

It'll be nice to see old banned players come back to this active game. Sorry mate, sorry to hear you've been waiting and anticpating for a unban. It's time to call it a quit when you know it wont happen.

Suentous PO
01-29-2017, 04:47 PM
You have two options:
1: cry, racist. Lol
2: suck it up buttercup, be a man and accept the concequences of your actions and be happy they don't ban yoda/enif because you are circumventing your ban.

It's pitiful that being banned now just means start over lmao

Buchmeister
01-29-2017, 05:15 PM
You have two options:
1: cry, racist. Lol
2: suck it up buttercup, be a man and accept the concequences of your actions and be happy they don't ban yoda/enif because you are circumventing your ban.

You didn't have to be rude about it, but yeah.

Buchmeister
01-29-2017, 06:02 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?386818-A-ban-between-1-week-and-forever&p=2654744#post2654744

Kingzila
01-29-2017, 07:13 PM

Until they device/ip ban a player then there's something real to cry about lol.

Vigilante
01-29-2017, 08:37 PM
Unban players means more profit! *Jokes*

Kingzila
01-29-2017, 10:01 PM
Unban players means more profit! *Jokes*

I literally don't know why this is the new topic all these returning players are hooked on, it's not going to happen lol.

Suentous PO
01-29-2017, 11:59 PM
Guys this system is bad so many proffessional players are banned due to some reasons and its ok to ban them but 2+ years would be enough same here I am banned bruh for apsolutely no reason, however I contacted sts to unban me and same answer after all these years btw 1 month ago I sent a ticket about my PL account because there are bugs but nobody answer! Apsolutely not the customer care which one player would like to have. 3 minutes cost you to answer to one ticket..no comment. I hope I wont get banned for this one ��

you are apsolutely correct

I hope your being ironic, be cause otherwise - no. Your both dead wrong.

Buchmeister
01-30-2017, 09:32 AM
I hope your being ironic, be cause otherwise - no. Your both dead wrong.

They really aren't.

Justg
01-30-2017, 11:28 AM
Nope.

/11noshifty