PDA

View Full Version : Fellow alorians we need a coffee shop

Ipooponfifteens
01-29-2017, 07:51 PM
Sts if you're planning to open a coffee shop, odds are you probably love coffee yep that's right! No one says no to coffee unleash you're a coffee hater! You probably love coffee that's why you here, have a strong belief in community spaces, and are a real dummy (Nothing to do with dummy farming!). You should probably wise up and open an e-cig shop. Some people opening cafes just like hanging out in coffee shops and want to serve their friends, family or virtual girl friend perhaps boyfriend and think it'd be awesome! Now listen advise me! If you Sts is open a coffee shop make sure that we can purchase at the vendor coffee that gives added buffs for our characters for PVE only!

Here's a list of coffee buffs:

Common coffee: adds 1% critical chance.

Rare coffee: adds 2% critical chance.

Epic coffee: adds 3% critical chance.

Legendary coffee: adds 5% critical chance.

Mythic coffee: adds 7.5 critical chance.

Arcane coffee: adds 10 critical chance.

Ps: Pure timed records won't be affected only enchanted records will be, but hey who cares about enchanted records? Yep that's right no one!

Arlorians know what you want to be!

The arlorian Greeks said, "know thyself" the arlorian Ice cube said, "check yo self before you wreck yo self" both are universal truths. Yep that's right! It's cute to think that you could have been an astronaut to visit Shuyal and adorable to think that you could have been a pirate and crapped out the ship on a Deary island. But let's be realistic (honestly i never been realistic, but hey who cares? Wink wink*).

You will need to sell lots of lots of coffee and that's where the money comes! Sts can make money and we can make money by trading the coffee buffs.

But the key to success is to make all alorians happy, thanks to listen advise me.

Motherless_Child
01-29-2017, 08:52 PM
Sts if you're planning to open a coffee shop, odds are you probably love coffee yep that's right! No one says no to coffee unleash you're a coffee hater! You probably love coffee that's why you here, have a strong belief in community spaces, and are a real dummy (Nothing to do with dummy farming!). You should probably wise up and open an e-cig shop. Some people opening cafes just like hanging out in coffee shops and want to serve their friends, family or virtual girl friend perhaps boyfriend and think it'd be awesome! Now listen advise me! If you Sts is open a coffee shop make sure that we can purchase at the vendor coffee that gives added buffs for our characters for PVE only!

Ps: Pure timed records won't be affected only enchanted records will be, but hey who cares about enchanted records? Yep that's right no one!

The arlorian Greeks said, "know thyself" the arlorian Ice cube said, "check yo self before you wreck yo self" both are universal truths. Yep that's right! It's cute to think that you could have been an astronaut to visit Shuyal and adorable to think that you could have been a pirate and crapped out the ship on a Deary island. But let's be realistic (honestly i never been realistic, but hey who cares? Wink wink*).

You will need to sell lots of lots of coffee and that's where the money comes! Sts can make money and we can make money by trading the coffee buffs.

But the key to success is to make all alorians happy, thanks to listen advise me.

Azerothraven
01-29-2017, 11:51 PM

interesting idea but i don't think this is likely. you sound like that kid in my school who suggested escalators in school cuz why not

Faliziaga
01-30-2017, 02:48 AM
I think I get the allusion of ur forum ign.

Zynzyn
01-30-2017, 02:57 AM
the coffee buffs.

no you listen advice me why you no include cake shop? listen advice me! need CAKE shop too. chocolate cake bigger eat me and problem bigger solve only quick. cake or no arcane fight. simple ok you.

will0
01-30-2017, 05:37 AM
Include a red light district!

Ceuidear
01-30-2017, 06:02 AM

I like this !:wink:

Darkrai
01-30-2017, 07:43 AM
Would have expect this kinda post from a certain person on forum *cough* Coffeegirl *cough*

Alwarez
01-30-2017, 08:24 AM
I bet ur a mage

voidPtr
01-30-2017, 09:42 AM
So, the idea here is to make more tradable elixirs and rename them to coffee,cake and red light ... pieces :scratches_head: .
np, rename whatever, i don't trade/use them that much anyway :) .
On the serious note, more elixir types will make the gap between max buffed and unbuffed players bigger, so i suspect the mob's hardness will probably be adjusted - and it unfortunately will make the life of unbuffed players harder, instead of(along with) making the life of buffed players easier. (But that's the problem with all p2w game elements (creating bigger gap, every one of them); and i doubt they are going anywhere out :) ; more likely the opposite to happen anyway.)

Mess
01-30-2017, 10:03 AM
That name tho ahahahah

Suentous PO
01-30-2017, 11:47 AM

I found it!!!!!!

Oakmaiden
01-30-2017, 12:59 PM
Sooooo silly , rilly.

RileyPk
10-22-2020, 01:58 PM
Can I have a cup of Arcane coffee, please? :D :D This idea seems pretty interesting. However, I don't know if it will work when it is put into practice. You can also include debates, and players can choose between Keurig vs Nespresso (https://www.thecoffeemaven.com/guides/nespresso-vs-keurig). Just kidding. Maybe not. Well, to be honest, I don't know how this could improve our gaming experience, or maybe I don't really understand your point of view. This idea should be put to a vote, maybe some players would love such an addition to the game, think about it.

Overbear
10-22-2020, 02:40 PM
Can I have a cup of Arcane coffee please? :D :D

please dont revive dead threads

swoutttt
10-22-2020, 03:40 PM
+1 to coffeeshop

But make it a Dutch one were they dont serve coffee.