PDA

View Full Version : Septum Uru-Quest issue.

Sakurahb
01-29-2017, 11:41 PM
So after reaching Dark/Luminous we still have the chance to change sides if we decide to but the problem is that the quest is on a NPC that already had daily quests and now players that reached the last rank aren't able to get them because the only quest there is the one to change side.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170130/a48c456dd04d041a0b6fd4b54d9172a7.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170130/1b12445b2e4bca4f471d78fbc89e5573.jpg

On both of them if I choose "Perhaps another time " it will just close .

ForgottenWarrior
01-30-2017, 02:02 AM
It doesn't make sense we need to go through a long grinding to get into situation of lightbearer Elite from exalted. Have to do all quests again after resetting for exalted. Who will do it????? Instead there should be a rebalancing badge buyable with 800tokens to reset balance.

This quest should not be like this one of my guildie took this que accidentally, and it blocked 2dailies.

will0
01-30-2017, 04:14 AM
I don't get 20 boss quest and vori quest now... After uru gives the balance quest

YamirL
01-30-2017, 07:34 AM
So after reaching Dark/Luminous we still have the chance to change sides if we decide to but the problem is that the quest is on a NPC that already had daily quests and now players that reached the last rank aren't able to get them because the only quest there is the one to change side.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170130/a48c456dd04d041a0b6fd4b54d9172a7.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170130/1b12445b2e4bca4f471d78fbc89e5573.jpg

On both of them if I choose "Perhaps another time " it will just close .

Hi There,

Just wanted to mention I have a post for this on the suggestion & feedback forums, thank you for your post and hope STS fix this soon.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?386770-Quest-Missing-From-NPC-Septum-Uru

Kjeldran
01-30-2017, 07:42 AM
so many other NPCs I don't know why STS still need to squeeze a major quest on the same NPC

Sakurahb
01-30-2017, 11:41 AM
Fix it please (:

Sent from my GT-I8200L using Tapatalk

summerhanna
01-30-2017, 01:39 PM
unluckily, sak, i click the quest which i thought a dailies, now it reseted my exalted which i dont want :(

Back
01-30-2017, 01:55 PM
unluckily, sak, i click the quest which i thought a dailies, now it reseted my exalted which i dont want :(
I almost did it thinking I was taking daily quest.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Greoatef
01-30-2017, 02:42 PM
yeah lose two quests ... and to go through the whole journey to exalted again is insaneeeeee

Greoatef
01-30-2017, 02:45 PM

contact support .... hope sts can fix this for you .... nightmare to accidently reset, should be a totally independent npc for reset :(

Sakurahb
01-30-2017, 02:48 PM
Omg I'm so sorry !!!!

I really hope sts can solve this , it's messed up .

markonibg
01-30-2017, 02:48 PM
Same mistake :) I jump from map to take daily :) and wola I reset Exalted :(

Jamila
01-31-2017, 02:54 PM
Same mistake :) I jump from map to take daily :) and wola I reset Exalted :(

yep i do the same..

i thought that a daily quest..

but puft cant imagine we swap to nothing and we dont need that

Carapace
01-31-2017, 03:41 PM
I will look into moving the daily to a different NPC, thanks for the feedback. Definitely reach out to support

Jamila
01-31-2017, 03:55 PM
I will look into moving the daily to a different NPC, thanks for the feedback. Definitely reach out to support

And what solution for people who was involuntary took rebalance exalted?

Sakurahb
02-01-2017, 12:16 AM
And what solution for people who was involuntary took rebalance exalted?
Send an email explaining what happened then they should fix It.

Jamila
02-01-2017, 06:23 AM
Send an email explaining what happened then they should fix It.

I did

But we need more email for this, and make sts concern about it

Faliziaga
02-01-2017, 10:02 AM
Support (Chad) didn't want to help our guidlie who unintentionally deranked.

extrapayah
02-03-2017, 03:55 AM
bump up on this issues, especially for all players who accidentally deranked before the daily quests moved to other npc

Jamila
02-03-2017, 04:23 AM
bump up on this issues, especially for all players who accidentally deranked before the daily quests moved to other npc

We need more responds, more thread for this issues.
Make sts looking this case and they will give some solution mybe.

At least sts can answered this concern, and we can move on, let me know, no more wasting time for a little answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darkrai
02-03-2017, 04:58 AM
I have always found with support they rather auto resolve your case or send a auto genric message. I do understand it, but it is rather annoying when you are trying to get a decent answer and it is rather schoking that mods on forum are doing a better job in support then the so supposed support team.

Sakurahb
02-03-2017, 05:22 AM
Since the problem is totally their fault they SHOULD bring back to their original ranks all players that accidentally reseted.

I say it's their fault because for a few days everyone was just taking quests from that NPC and the routine became automatic then when you become Dark/Luminous , out of nowhere there's a quests that will reset it on the NPC you were only taking daily quests from .

I Almost took it too, the only thing that stopped me were the red letters on top but again, for most it became an automatic routine and wouldn't even read the description anymore .

Faliziaga
02-03-2017, 05:22 PM
Since the problem is totally their fault they SHOULD bring back to their original ranks all players that accidentally reseted.

I say it's their fault because for a few days everyone was just taking quests from that NPC and the routine became automatic then when you become Dark/Luminous , out of nowhere there's a quests that will reset it on the NPC you were only taking daily quests from .

I Almost took it too, the only thing that stopped me were the red letters on top but again, for most it became an automatic routine and wouldn't even read the description anymore .

+1
Also there should be added a check box (Are you sure you want to lose your rank?) , a warning in short simple words, not a 3 pages long text that non native English speakers might not understand.

Faliziaga
02-04-2017, 04:50 AM
Sorry for double posting, but as it seems the rebalancing quest is somehow bugged. Consuming templar elixirs in chancel of light or in mauso maps does not count towards the quest 'consume 100 elixirs'. After having consumed 3 Templar elixirs our guildie's quest count still shows 0/100.

Greoatef
02-05-2017, 12:07 PM
yeah i almost reset my rank after i was exalted ... when you are rushing around like a whirl wind collecting quests its easy to auto double click ... specifically because septum used to have two daily quests!!??
Thankyou for sorting that problem out sts ... would be nice to give rank back to those that accidently reset. The amount of game hours lost in an accidental reset is sooooooo HUGE i cant explain it ... i would be devestated
Have mercy please ....

summerhanna
02-05-2017, 01:58 PM
yeah i almost reset my rank after i was exalted ... when you are rushing around like a whirl wind collecting quests its easy to auto double click ... specifically because septum used to have two daily quests!!??
Thankyou for sorting that problem out sts ... would be nice to give rank back to those that accidently reset. The amount of game hours lost in an accidental reset is sooooooo HUGE i cant explain it ... i would be devestated
Have mercy please ....

still waiting reply from STS. :( up for this thread

summerhanna
02-07-2017, 09:46 PM
GOOD NEWS: Got a email reply from support
BAD NEWS: They could not revert to my Dark Apostle Rank

:(

Darkluciferx
02-15-2017, 04:56 PM
So after accept that quest, new quest appear: Rebalancing Act - Part 1 say thath i have to consume 100 templar Elixirs . I did it but consume templair elixir does not count, is the same 0/100.
Help me :(

Carapace
02-15-2017, 07:21 PM
So after accept that quest, new quest appear: Rebalancing Act - Part 1 say thath i have to consume 100 templar Elixirs . I did it but consume templair elixir does not count, is the same 0/100.
Help me :(

I will look into this to see if there is a bug, thanks Dark!

Greoatef
02-16-2017, 10:38 AM
GOOD NEWS: Got a email reply from support
BAD NEWS: They could not revert to my Dark Apostle Rank

:(

nooooooooo .... dang ..... surely sts can add 125K rank points to your account with a little hack and slash magic?!?! Please look into this Mr G ;(

runagain
02-16-2017, 11:36 AM
nooooooooo .... dang ..... surely sts can add 125K rank points to your account with a little hack and slash magic?!?! Please look into this Mr G ;(
The points won't be resetted, Just the rank u got.. for example u got 127k points +Luminous Templar Rank.. your Luminous Templar Rank Will be resetted but ur points will Stay at 127k!