PDA

View Full Version : A couple of things to make our lives easier

Blyzzor
01-30-2017, 08:48 AM
1) Plat offers are really bad... a lot of them dont work at all, at least for me and I've seen other people complain about it too. I suggest a third ingame currency, which you would get for free let's say 5 every week and this currency would be used for buying things on your personal account and toons, by this I mean faces, character slots, cs slots, stash slots and possiby elixirs. I personally buy plat, but once you use your plat, it can be frustrating at times having no platinum at all, this would help a lot of people I think, even it being a small amount. Vanities and other items would be plat only. This would be maybe hard to implement, would probably require activity checks so afking people dont get em and such, but it's just a suggestion for a problem that does suck when it does happen to you.

2) Let us collect daily blessings 22 hours after picking them up.. it's actually frustrating always postponing it further n further

3) Change 5th daily blessing. The shields are absolutely horrible and I'm sure there's already a million of them in the game. No one wants them.. let us have at least 1.5x combo or just anything useful.

4) Remove mutes and just censor the words instead.. the average age of the player base is actually pretty high, and the mutes are just infuriating.

I think these little changes would do a lot for the players and help people out. I'm asking of course for some stuff that doesn't really generate $.. but you have to remember that making the game more enjoyable for its players and so keeping the players playing and attracting more players over time always generates money in the long run

Iheybeautiful
01-30-2017, 09:06 AM
Lol what.
A third in-game currency to buy everything except vanities and items? Platinum would be completely useless since vanities and items are tradeable now btw.
Bad.

tinkertoy
01-30-2017, 10:58 AM
Also remove xp blessing for level 80s

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Mennddoza
01-30-2017, 02:57 PM
Maybe add blessing credits at the last day. Make a specific store for blessings and put on elixirs and veteran vanity (since blessings are a matter of time) to be purchased by "blessings". Random thought.

Kingzila
01-30-2017, 06:47 PM
1) Plat offers are really bad...
I suggest a third ingame currency, which you would get for free let's say 5 every week and this currency would be used for buying things on your personal account and toons, by this I mean faces, character slots, cs slots, stash slots and possiby elixirs

1) plat offers are not controlled by pl, if you have an issue with them go take the issue up with native'x or trail play if they respond to you.

2) yah no, two Currencies is enough to deal with without a third one controlling what I can buy and use to buy elixirs, go away.

Here's a better idea though, HOW ABOUT YOU DO MORE PLAT SALE'S OF YOUR FAKE CURRENCY SPACE TIME HMMMM?
Maybe then we'd a acutely pay for plat. JS

Pollinate
01-31-2017, 08:47 AM
Also add commas in large quantities of gold

Bous
01-31-2017, 03:28 PM
yeah the 2 hour earlier thing is a good idea. my daily blessings keep being later and later during the week next thing i know im waking up in the middle of the night doing daily blessings lol

also some new elixirs(shadow elixirs pls :) would be nice instead of shields.

Congeniality
01-31-2017, 05:09 PM
Bad.

Lol... me too

Iheybeautiful
02-01-2017, 11:21 AM
lol... Me too

who is dat qt