PDA

View Full Version : A Simple Thank You!

Dracula
10-04-2011, 10:52 AM
Devs,

A little bit ago, I posted this suggestion –– which was also echoed by other players:

Can we please have the ipad directional controls moved down (or at least give us the option to move it down). They are way too close to the list of players in game. Many times, mid-battle, I have pressed on someone's profile. While I have yet to die from this, I have come close, and it's very frustrating. Thank you in advance.

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/4725/dpad.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/190/dpad.jpg/)

And in only a few weeks, the iPad controls have been moved. Wow! Nowhere else in gaming will you get this kind of support. Thank you so much for listening to us Devs. We may ask you for too much at times, but at least we know that you consider our suggestions, and sometimes even take them seriously ;-)

Since the controls have been moved, I've been happily hunting mobs uninterrupted by the accidental profile popping up. Also, I don't feel so awkward holding the controls as my hands are now in a more symmetrical, and thus comfortable, position. I'm sure other iPad users welcome the change as well.

Thanks from all of us,
Dracula

...now if I can only figure out how to attach the iPad to my brain, so I can play while I'm at meetings...

Liathea
10-05-2011, 06:15 PM
Wow, that joystick was waaaaay up there. That must have been really awkward to use. O_o I can see why it was a big issue now.

Very glad it got moved for you guys! The responsiveness of the dev team here is pretty awesome -- I remember how quickly we got chat window toggle back to the good old way after the userbase asked to have it reverted. Gotta love it!

Navygreen
10-06-2011, 10:11 AM
Oh absolutely! I am amazed by this forum and the way the developers respond to their players. It's incredible. I can't tell you how many times i've loved a game and found some bugs only to report them and never get another update or response from the developer.

STS really seems like they love what they do and appreciate their players and so we appreciate them!

100% :)

Fairy
10-06-2011, 10:30 AM
I'm so happy that it has been moved!

Thank you so much, STS-Team!

:love_heart: