PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on 2x offers

Motherless_Child
01-30-2017, 03:39 PM
During the past week (since double platinum offers began) i've have repeatedly not received plat for completing offers by "NativeX", "Fyber", "TrialPlay", and "TapJoy"......... I'd complete offers only to receive no payouts...... I used the help section to report (the ones I can track) and got the "runaround" instead....

For instance..... I completed a particular survey and all required steps, got the congratulations message at the end of survey and never received credit.... Reported to the appropriate contacts and they want a SCREENSHOT or an EMAIL.... For a Survey. How, when survey completions do not require screenshots or sends you an email after completion? Well, now i know,.

Posting this here to sort of give other people the "heads up"....... If you take a survey, take a SCREENSHOT of the completion confirmation page.

I completed a bunch of offers and received a bunch of "NO PAYOUTS".......... That's a lot of platinum/time that NativeX, TapJoy, TrialPlay, and Fyber have not paid me.

Thanks.

Justg
01-30-2017, 03:58 PM
We're sorry you are having so many problems with the offers. It sounds like you have the contact info you need to pursue them, hopefully you will get some resolution from them.

- g

Thexkid
01-30-2017, 04:28 PM
Well for me I've noticed the app download ones seem to consistently payout (make sure u run the app) but I've even done some offers for 300-700plat for a single offer, that payed out. Free trial style ones that u need a credit card or debit card. Some initially charge you a dollar and some dont. Just make sure u cancel your free trial b4 it's over if you don't like it, or they will start billing you. The most recent one I've done is this Experian credit score offer, for 740plat did it during this x2. Only costed $1.

elitwarrio
01-31-2017, 07:27 AM
Did 2 offers too and didnt get rewards i sent mail to support lets c.

Faliziaga
01-31-2017, 08:39 AM
90% of the offers do not reward the plat. The only offers that are granting every time the 1-2 plat are the videos. Not even the 'download and run the app' reward automatically. I understand that they want proof if you have to play till lv 6, but sending screenshots for every single download is a bit too much bureaucracy.

nevercan
01-31-2017, 10:39 AM
90% of the offers do not reward the plat. The only offers that are granting every time the 1-2 plat are the videos. Not even the 'download and run the app' reward automatically. I understand that they want proof if you have to play till lv 6, but sending screenshots for every single download is a bit too much bureaucracy.

they sometimes work, however it is like opening lockeds it's a very small chance to get something

Dont
01-31-2017, 10:50 AM
I stop try, never work for me and my friends.

Keeese
01-31-2017, 03:27 PM
They work for me made over 50k plat from offers in 3 years!!!
Depends where you live also
U.S.A has the best offers xD

Magemagix
02-01-2017, 03:18 AM
They work for me made over 50k plat from offers in 3 years!!!
Depends where you live also
U.S.A has the best offers xD
Ya :/

I hate to see people getting free offers of like 200-300 plat for the same offer which i only get abt 1-5 plat :/

Or jst remove plat offers as avik said, that will avoid plat farmers to control the f2p community.

Sent frm the grave using tapatalk

Snacker KudtGar
02-01-2017, 08:57 AM
2x Offers = free 1-2k Plat

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Gouiwaa9000
02-01-2017, 12:09 PM
i completed an offer , recived nothing . Send email to the offer providers , with ss and all the other proof that they asked for ... A couple hours later i got an email stating that they decided to reward me with my plat , but i still got nothing -_-