PDA

View Full Version : List of popularly suggested ideas

KingFu
01-30-2017, 09:16 PM
Obviously the primary focus right now should be balancing endgame PvP, but since new content is continuing to be added of varying importance, I figured I'd assort a list of popularly suggested ideas.

PvP/CtF:
Prevent the ability to merge games/fix for the host to retain ability to boot beyond one match
Add deaths to the final match score board listed alongside kills
Make team chat appear in a different color and add a short command
Prevent opponents from entering the spawn rooms in CtF
Res should automatically start its cooldown once a mage re-spawns/gets revived to prevent endless reviving

PvE:
A re-host same map button to appear once map is cleared
In turn, "clearing" a map to continue now means defeating the main boss/all bosses instead of hunting down every last mob
Notification in chat for when Overlord Returns bosses spawn
No longer able to see other peoples' loot drop

Stash and CS:
A sorted stash, or a method of searching for items
Clear filters button in CS
Notification for when an item has sold
Pop up view of chat for when you're in CS/stash
Add ring slot to CS filter

Guild Hall:
Add a test dummy to GH to allow players to test damage outputs
Add CS access to GH since we can't host private towne instances
Allow GM's to see an archive of previous invites/boots for when they were offline
Make elixirs in T3 GH the same price as daily deal (30p for thrasher)

Misc:
Change daily blessings to be claimable 2 hours before and after the specified time so it won't always get pushed back later
Remove vanities from day 5 of blessings reward, since they're all but worthless. Guaranteed 1.25/1.5/3x combo
Add more items to the daily deal cycle. Newer items like Shadow Hunter elix and Vortex shield
Bring back /roll!

Unlikely requests:
Offline mailbox like from the original roadmap
Make all items craftable into vanity forms
Guild Hall themes/skins you can purchase to resemble various campaigns like Swamp rather than limited to FB design
Monthly item design contest? It used to be a great way for the community to get involved and add new items. Would be cool to see a return.

Justg
01-31-2017, 11:16 AM
Obviously the primary focus right now should be balancing endgame PvP, but since new content is continuing to be added of varying importance, I figured I'd assort a list of popularly suggested ideas.

PvP/CtF:
Prevent the ability to merge games/fix for the host to retain ability to boot beyond one match
Add deaths to the final match score board listed alongside kills
Make team chat appear in a different color and add a short command
Prevent opponents from entering the spawn rooms in CtF
Res should automatically start its cooldown once a mage re-spawns/gets revived to prevent endless reviving

PvE:
A re-host same map button to appear once map is cleared
In turn, "clearing" a map to continue now means defeating the main boss/all bosses instead of hunting down every last mob
Notification in chat for when Overlord Returns bosses spawn
No longer able to see other peoples' loot drop

Stash and CS:
A sorted stash, or a method of searching for items
Clear filters button in CS
Notification for when an item has sold
Pop up view of chat for when you're in CS/stash
Add ring slot to CS filter

Guild Hall:
Add a test dummy to GH to allow players to test damage outputs
Add CS access to GH since we can't host private towne instances
Allow GM's to see an archive of previous invites/boots for when they were offline
Make elixirs in T3 GH the same price as daily deal (30p for thrasher)

Misc:
Change daily blessings to be claimable 2 hours before and after the specified time so it won't always get pushed back later
Remove vanities from day 5 of blessings reward, since they're all but worthless. Guaranteed 1.25/1.5/3x combo
Add more items to the daily deal cycle. Newer items like Shadow Hunter elix and Vortex shield
Bring back /roll!

Unlikely requests:
Offline mailbox like from the original roadmap
Make all items craftable into vanity forms
Guild Hall themes/skins you can purchase to resemble various campaigns like Swamp rather than limited to FB design
Monthly item design contest? It used to be a great way for the community to get involved and add new items. Would be cool to see a return.

Sounds like we should just make an entirely new game...

octavos
01-31-2017, 11:54 AM

I thought the engine you have is fantastic for all of this :)...making a great game better....then plug it in to AL..and boom 2 new games XD

KingFu
01-31-2017, 10:43 PM

No *shiftyeyes*?

XghostzX
02-01-2017, 12:45 AM

Orrrrr you can put it all into this beautiful, glorious game?

Burningdex
02-01-2017, 02:57 AM
What's the thougnt behind not seeing other players drops?

Justg
02-01-2017, 10:47 AM
No *shiftyeyes*?

*shiftyeyes*

Buchmeister
02-01-2017, 11:20 AM

A lot of these are great, needed fixes. I agree with the monthly design contests, it would be fun to do and I'm suggesting design ideas all the time. And I bet if you sold guild hall themes for plat that would be a great addition and a great way to get money. To get more profit, don't make things more expensive. Make more things to buy.

I would like to add searching for items by price in cs, and instead of your boss clearing idea, let all enemies be visible on the minimap with no radius limit so it will be easier to clear.

KingFu
02-01-2017, 01:21 PM
What's the thougnt behind not seeing other players drops?

It adds confusion while farming since you walk over items not knowing if they're yours or not, and not knowing if the pink/elite that dropped is yours. You'd still see other people's drops in chat when they pick their item up. I also feel like it wasn't intentional since in DL and AL you don't see other people's drops, only your own (iirc).

humiiii
02-02-2017, 03:53 AM
All these ideas are amazing/fantastic/awesome . Please consider some of them.

Good job my friend KingFu :)

killinclaw
02-07-2017, 11:59 AM
All very very good ideas. The 2 things that gets under my skin the most are the no host after finishing/ continueing a ctf match and the unorganization in stash. At least make items auto sort to the same color like drops in inventory.

Blyzzor
02-08-2017, 11:40 AM
One thing that can be mentioned is.. now since everything is tradeable and sts seems to want to make plat store more meaningful.. they might also consider removing the absolute garbage weapons from the store. Like all the random stuff in there, the ridiculously bad 150 plat bows and swords for low lvls that are possibly worse than the stuff u get while lvling, and try to put good stuff in there that would actually mean something. One thing that just came into my mind is they could make lvlin plat packs, the packs already exist but it would be cool for people to be able to buy an item pack where u would get items for every 10 levels 1-70, meaning they would be pretty decent and people could use them and be strong in pve. Lets say make the pack like 500plat. Of course a player that knows what theyre doing can actually manage but someone new that wants to progress could buy them and someone who maybe is starting over wants good items for lvlin up quick could benefit from this.

Ironforge991
02-10-2017, 04:32 AM
I already suggest new class...paladin and druid...that will make real boom
:-)

surfing
02-13-2017, 07:14 PM
inb4 boomkin spec. Great ideas btw, i support your thread!

XghostzX
02-17-2017, 09:05 PM
Worst suggestions ever, smh expected more from you David

Bazinga!
02-18-2017, 02:58 AM
Orrrrr you can just play AL to get every single one of these. All these changes for PL are too much work for STS, oh wait - Cinco.

Are you making a new game? :p

Skillz
02-18-2017, 04:59 AM
Orrrrr you can just play AL to get every single one of these. All these changes for PL are too much work for STS, oh wait - Cinco.

Are you making a new game? :p
I hope a new mmo.

KingFu
02-18-2017, 06:23 AM

Suggesting to play AL is a laughable solution. Not to mention, saying AL has "every single one of these" is flat out incorrect.

I realize implementing all of this content would be a lot of work, however I never asked for all of it to be implemented, did I? It's a list comprised of suggestions from over the years. It's not exactly all or nothing.

3pc
02-18-2017, 11:59 AM
Very good ideas bro.

Cameron Kingsley
03-07-2017, 07:22 PM
I'm a PL player don't really like the others ... I vote dragon/dinosaur vanity helmets and aftermarket skills

Kurvy
03-14-2017, 07:53 AM

Yea.. Pocket Legends 2: After Alterra

Congeniality
03-14-2017, 11:24 AM
Yea.. Pocket Legends 2: After Alterra

Taco Legends*

Malpaedia
03-14-2017, 11:06 PM
Taco Legends*

Only on Tuesday right?..Taco Tuesday Lets see Alterran , El Terran, El Tacon ... welcome to Taco Tuesday in your pocket?
Nah it would naver get past the R & D dept !

Communion
03-18-2017, 07:37 AM
It adds confusion while farming since you walk over items not knowing if they're yours or not, and not knowing if the pink/elite that dropped is yours. You'd still see other people's drops in chat when they pick their item up. I also feel like it wasn't intentional since in DL and AL you don't see other people's drops, only your own (iirc).

Ohh, at first, I was confused by that suggestion, because I thought you meant not being able to see their drops in teh chat box, but yeah that does help during farming.

Sometimes I get confused while I'm trying to farming a specific drop.

slamm3dsoc13ty
03-20-2017, 02:43 AM
Funny part is kingfu. U failed to mention items such as purple drag/white drag. A plat farmable map. An elixir that gives you access to the dunger for an hr. 50 plat per elix. Drop tables would include oktal armor aswell as the pet and armor/helm as seperate drops. The pet and armor/helm would be vanity drops. This wouldnt effect any stats. Just for asthetic purposes as it will match oktal sets.

Cinco
03-21-2017, 02:08 PM
Bring me more Legends! Tell your friends about Pocket Legends. Tell them how much you love the game. Make them play ;-)

Bring me more Players! Tell your enemies about Pocket Legends. Tell them how good you are at PVP. Host them in an Arena. Make them cry :-))

MrsAnnoying
03-21-2017, 03:49 PM
Bring me more Legends! Tell your friends about Pocket Legends. Tell them how much you love the game. Make them play ;-)

Bring me more Players! Tell your enemies about Pocket Legends. Tell them how good you are at PVP. Host them in an Arena. Make them cry :-))
How long does it take to bring character to maximum level from 1 playing lets say 3 hours a day?

Dolloway
03-22-2017, 02:50 AM
How long does it take to bring character to maximum level from 1 playing lets say 3 hours a day?

Possibly one day (3 hours) if you're using 100% luck elixir and happen to drop 20k xp drops frequently.