PDA

View Full Version : Isn't this a bad idea-

Eagle Eye229
01-31-2017, 04:55 PM
So sts set up pets to not pick up crates so people didn't just bot them, at one point it was the majority of many peoples income.GG on that.

Nowadays the focus has become gold loot(boring), so what's to stop bots from abusing this as our pets pick up the gold. -_-

Once the Voo set becomes more readily available can't people see how the gold drops will be abused because I'm sure a full Voo set character could easily solo at least graveyard and M1. There are always botters.

Am I the only one that feels this way?

Happy to hear your comments,

Thank you for your time.

Ign: Archonmage

iamlepre
01-31-2017, 05:00 PM
So sts set up pets to not pick up crates so people didn't just bot them, at one point it was the majority of many peoples income.GG on that.

Nowadays the focus has become gold loot(boring), so what's to stop bots from abusing this as our pets pick up the gold. -_-

Once the Voo set becomes more readily available can't people see how the gold drops will be abused because I'm sure a full Voo set character could easily solo at least graveyard and M1. There are always botters.

Am I the only one that feels this way?

Happy to hear your comments,

Thank you for your time.

Ign: Archonmage
Good idea! +1

-mug
-continue
-again
The best items and crazy price here ;)

voidPtr
01-31-2017, 06:22 PM
maps are random generated. never tried scripting games, but i don't think a script can follow the path (except for the first line up), i doubt the scripts can 'see' like people. at least, random maps are on of the positives in this expansion imo.

Suentous PO
01-31-2017, 08:10 PM
The voice set won't change anything, it's too costly to farm materials or to buy. As it is I can solo the easy maps now without any mythic, and ppl have tried to bot it, but that's one effect of the random map, it thwarts botting as Voidptr says.