PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought how to honor GoA's

dudetus
10-04-2011, 01:41 PM
Well in the leaderboards there u can see most PvE, PvP kills and almost everything. But these are only numerous achievements.

IMO there should be like a list of all the GoA's because they all have helped the whole STS community so much.

The shield is obviously a great way to give them credit but a common player doesn't know what it stands for. By putting their names up to leaderboards to honor them would help common players understand that these guys really have made a diffirence to the whole game.

Just my thought but how do u guys feel about it?

Conradin
10-04-2011, 01:44 PM
Hmmm- I would rather just have more opportunities in-game for players to use the leaderboards and forums. There is a huge amount of players who don't use the sts forums.

EDIT:Thanks, drewcap

WoundedEagle
10-04-2011, 01:48 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?37400-Let-s-talk-about-Achievements

RedRyder
10-04-2011, 02:04 PM
Cool idea, but we'd all be hounded down lol. You have no clue how much begging we get. They expect us to give handouts and powerlevel them, and it's really annoying.

drewcapu
10-04-2011, 02:32 PM
Hmmm- I would rather just have more opportunities in-game for players to use the leaderboards.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?37684-&p=425021#post425021

StompArtist
10-04-2011, 02:49 PM
Huh... please do not do this. I truly appreciate the idea but this would get overwhelming in game. People seem to think that GoA's have unlimited amounts of stuff to give away!

Zeus
10-04-2011, 10:31 PM
I really don't like people thinking of me as a top player. Why? You get random people kissing up for the sake of stardom. It's highly irritating. If you talk to me like I am a person though and not a god, ironically as my name suggests, I will be more than happy to respond. Putting GOA's on leader board IMO, while it is a good way to honor them, shouldn't happen. It only glorifies them more than what is needed.

Whirlzap
10-04-2011, 10:40 PM
I really don't like people thinking of me as a top player. Why? You get random people kissing up for the sake of stardom. It's highly irritating. If you talk to me like I am a person though and not a god, ironically as my name suggests, I will be more than happy to respond. Putting GOA's on leader board IMO, while it is a good way to honor them, shouldn't happen. It only glorifies them more than what is needed.
OMG dude wanna be my friend? Ya need some demonic set? Ill get ya one "Buddy!"
That guy beat you in pvp by being "lucky?" ill go rush em for ya
Dude ur apollo u got nothin wrong bout you man, you are so pro!
I mean seriously, cmon guys this guy is epic. Give him free stuff! Make way! GOA coming through!
Wow i jelly of that shield

Otukura
10-04-2011, 10:43 PM
OMG dude wanna be my friend? Ya need some demonic set? Ill get ya one "Buddy!"
That guy beat you in pvp by being "lucky?" ill go rush em for ya
Dude ur apollo u got nothin wrong bout you man, you are so pro!
I mean seriously, cmon guys this guy is epic. Give him free stuff! Make way! GOA coming through!
Wow i jelly of that shield

That's so realistic, it sounds like you are one. Anyway.. everything has already been stated for me. Agree with all of them.