PDA

View Full Version : Valentines

Tinkerbelldoll
02-01-2017, 01:23 AM
sooo ... are we getting anything special for valentines? <3 :D many players have been asking ...

Cinco
02-01-2017, 04:02 PM
No promises yet... BUT I would really love to give Dark Legends a lil Valentine's affection. Will post when I have more info to share :-)

Tinkerbelldoll
02-01-2017, 10:28 PM
No promises yet... BUT I would really love to give Dark Legends a lil Valentine's affection. Will post when I have more info to share :-)

Yes ! You guys have lots of loyal players here and we can't wait till the next update :D

Some ideas (That should be easy to do)
-Red Tracksuit ! We have yellow pink black and purple already so would be cool to incorporate a Red Tracksuit for Valentines (recolored so should be easy to do)

-Hearts Pet! similiar to wisps pet but instead of a wisp make it hearts <3 would be cool

-Red Raver Outfit ! That would be so awesome as well (recolored so should be easy to do)

-Red Bandana and Red Glasses combination for female avatars but obviously a bit different since male avatars are able to equip their sanguine glasses with bandana.

-New Emotes ! Like dancing , kisses, sitting
(would be so cute ) i know Pocket legends has a few of these .

- Another suggestion thats not really Valentine-ish is a jet black undead with bright red eyes(many have been asking for a new recolored undead since everyone owns original undead now and no one stands out)

-Red and Pink hair for Flatiron hair Designs

-New face !

- Lastly not really part of Valentine is Making Weapons such as Iron Dadeo and Iron Hand Claws item pack weapons tradeable (many people have been demanding this )

Either way thank you guys :D
And if u decide to add some of these suggestions we would all be so thankful :D or even new stuff even better ! Take my money ! Lol

Bomse
02-02-2017, 01:29 PM
I would suggest adding a white druidic set version that comes with a jet black undead and a special one handed weapon.
Only the bloodied machete is one handed in the game so why not add another one?

As said above... if this set was added to the vendor:
TAKE MY MONEY!

And once again please let the gems and weapons become tradeable as the other platinum vanities.

Phosgore
02-02-2017, 08:07 PM
:distant:
I really enjoyed the ideas, suggestions. Congratulations! :encouragement:

Can I suggest changes in the environment?
Example: fountain, NPC's clothes
I'm without creativity, but certainly ideas of you are most interesting. :vblush:

doomdoomdoom
02-03-2017, 10:22 AM
A devil outfit would be great for Valentines.

For girls: you could recolor the Dark Crusader outfit red

For guys: There are a couple different options that could be recolored to red and black. I don't have a male toon so I can't remember the name of the one that has a cape, it could be converted to black and red. Or a black and red version of gambler would work too.

Hat for both: could be a modification of the Dark Crusader hat. Remove the piece that covers the eyes and just leave the horns. Color them red.

Weapon: To complete the outfit add a pitch fork weapon. Would be nice if it had same effect as firebrand. And if this is too much work to get done in two weeks, this could be a future addition.

I understand if one of the pieces has to be for plat, but please give us some love by making most or all of it drop. :vsmile:

japan
02-05-2017, 05:00 AM
Thank you Cinco we appreciate you
Any update for valentine even small would be nice [emoji1]