PDA

View Full Version : Rhino skill rework suggestions

Naetheanimal
02-01-2017, 04:54 PM
Yo! im Nae, I been playing L10-80 rhino since the rhino/fox update, I can call myself a rhino veteran haha. Rhino has always been an unpopular class because of his skill pool, with this thread I want to suggest a few changes to rhino skills, because at low lvls its all about redem/tempest, doesnt matter the other damage skills, they are weak.

Here are my skill rework suggestions.

1. Holy Tempest: -15 damage nerf of base damage at the skill lvl 1-6, damage buff from 7-9 by +20 with the original base damage per lvl.
(Will reduce power of rhinos at lower lvls where they are strong 20-40 & and buff rhinos where they are weak 66-80)

2. Redemtion: Nerf redem damage at L1 by -15 damage, L2 original base damage from L1, L3 +5 damage from original L1 base damage, L4-6 buff damage by 8 every level. L7-9 buff damage scale by 6% every lvl.
Will nerf L20 rhinos( I'm one of then)

3. Charge: Nerf damage by -10 just at L1,Buff damage by 8% per lvl.(This skill scale damage is so bad at higher lvls wich rhinos hace negativa damage and are unplayable)

4. Brute force doesnt replace vital force (this is a must)

5. Rhino might: This skill is one of the weakest on all the game, need a rework.
Increase damage by 20% and stun chance abit buffed at lower lvls. Make it have a combo with mages ice and ice weapons like bears stomp(better team work)

6. Vital force: better damage buff from L7-9 by +10 every lvl and crit by 3 7-9 lvl over the original crit buff.

7. Guardian: dodge buff +5 at L9 and +5 armor at L6-9 skill lvl. Buff on time from 8s to 10s.

8. Iron skin: +20 armor buff at L.6 (rhinos get easily nuked at L56-66 even if they are full tank, this will help abit). Armor buff of +7 every lvl from 7 to 9.

9. Heal: Nerf heal by 10 every lvl and increase regen by 4 every lvl.

10. Taunt: make this skill have a damage dot. Steal 10 hp from enemy per dot,and heal yourself half of that per dot. At L9 -50hp per dot and +25 heal steal per dot. It should scale every lvl.

11. Mana regen skill: remove this skill and make rhinos have a new skill that summon a doll(or just a buff lol) that mitigates damage in 2.5% every lvl from 1 to 9. (This skill will cost 20% of mana pool). This skill will last for 3-4 seconds.

I hope this are good changes, rhinos are weak at endgame and I hope this buff them, and nerf them at low twink lvls where they are pretty good.

Sorry for the long thread and thanks for reading. I wish any dev would read this and buff/rework rhinos :)

With Love -Nae <3

Hurikazz
02-02-2017, 04:41 AM
All that needs to be done with lower levels is nerfing the plat pack, u seen it urself that 17 rhino is useless now ..which used to be really viable..

- Luy

Naetheanimal
02-02-2017, 07:53 AM
L17 fbow rhinos do fine vs their own lvl, not vs higher, anyway high lvl rhinos need a buff.

Hurikazz
02-02-2017, 12:40 PM
It doesnt do fine, it gets nuked by everything...the whole class needs a buff, not just for endgame but overall

LovingLu
02-03-2017, 02:49 AM
Nice suggestions!

Congeniality
02-06-2017, 04:58 PM
Deserves a bump. I too love Rhino, but find it so un-viable that I am stuck with fox as it is also a class I enjoy. I like the suggestions. Keep at it and you may get the game to change like Waug did.

Fwend
02-07-2017, 02:21 AM
I am a farmer.

End game foxes and rhinos are terrible to farm with. They both are support classes and pretty much useless.
The fox does high damage to one mob at a time. The rhino has the best group buffs in the game.

However both classes need more damage to mobs in area of attack to a group of enemies.

I hope these suggestions are considered, its not just the mages, birds and bear classes that matter to the pocket legends community.