PDA

View Full Version : A seriously good idea, that I'm surprised hasn't been added already

marsu4u
02-01-2017, 10:14 PM
THESE ARE MY DEMANDS, SO IF YOU WANT ME TO STOP HOLDING JUSTG AS HOSTAGE YOU WILL DO ADD THIS TO THE GAME!

So like the title says, I'm actually surprised that STS hasn't added this to the game already but that's why I'm gonna mention it. So today I checked my inv and as I was scrolling throught my crafting inventory I realized that There were a bunch of items like crafted energy essences, effigy ingredients and a bunch of cryogem stuff, So I thought to myself it would be great if STS could change it so that these items only appear once in my inventory with a number next to it saying how many I have so I don't have to scroll through for 3 years every time I wanna go through my crafting inventory, also I have noticed that you have already done this with items like incense fragments, dark & light powder, Ice dragon scales, Glint dust fragments and etc... So Why cant you also do it for the following items, as it would help a lot;

Ren'gol ancestral Rune
Recipe: Locked Crate of the Heart (c)
Recipe: Locked Crate of the Blood Leaf
Recipe: Necropolis Candy Bag
Weak Flamestone
All jewels
Cryo Gem Fragments
Lock of Orc Hair
Orc Armor Scrap
Orc Bead Necklace

This is a list of stuff I found that we need to be able to stack, guys lemme know if theres anything that you thing I should add to this list & STS please tell me your opinion about this.
(P.S. I don't know if this has been mentioned already)

anandd
02-01-2017, 11:47 PM
Scrolling down inv every time you need something is a pain +1 from me

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk

Goen
02-02-2017, 01:58 AM
+999.
Crafted energies on the chest section. It takes long time to scroll when we want to open cryo and effigy buff

Darkrai
02-02-2017, 03:34 AM
+1 for this idea, when you are a hoarder like me scrolling through 400 event energys is a real pain.

Randirs
02-02-2017, 03:42 AM
+1000

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk

Qevy
02-02-2017, 08:04 AM
+1 great idea but let justg go in peace 😛

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk

Hail
02-02-2017, 08:14 AM
Been waiting for this for how many seasons now? Would be great for it to be implemented as soon as STS has the time.

voidPtr
02-02-2017, 09:06 AM
Your idea is great;
i suppose devs also know the idea is good, but since the item grouping is done for some and not all items, it probably requires some coding for each item type individually, (which maybe? not a great effort), but... just not sure wouldn't the devs see the the joke with "your demands" as ultimatum, sortof, and be against making efforts; dontknow, maybe removing the yellow letters may increase the possibility of the idea to be realized; and maybe not :) ; js

Mesti
02-02-2017, 09:11 AM
Yes yes yes

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

iamlepre
02-02-2017, 09:37 AM
+100m we need it!!!!

-mug
-continue
-again
The best items and crazy price here ;)

Justg
02-02-2017, 09:44 AM
*produces hidden handcuff key and escapes*

Good ideas, it is not as easy as 1-2-3. You are referring to inventory "stacking", which is based on the database structure. The items you mentioned have an older structure, and introducing stacking for them would be challenging to say the least.

*jogs back to sts hq*

Oakmaiden
02-02-2017, 02:35 PM
Whew! I thought I would have to organize a raiding party to rescue Justg....js

marsu4u
02-02-2017, 03:11 PM
Your idea is great;
i suppose devs also know the idea is good, but since the item grouping is done for some and not all items, it probably requires some coding for each item type individually, (which maybe? not a great effort), but... just not sure wouldn't the devs see the the joke with "your demands" as ultimatum, sortof, and be against making efforts; dontknow, maybe removing the yellow letters may increase the possibility of the idea to be realized; and maybe not :) ; js

It is an ultimatum & I've said my final words XD
The yellow part is there to motivate them unless they don't care about JustG.

Been waiting for this for how many seasons now? Would be great for it to be implemented as soon as STS has the time.

Ikr

+1 great idea but let justg go in peace ��

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I can't let him go until our demands have become reality :P

+1 for this idea, when you are a hoarder like me scrolling through 400 event energys is a real pain.

Exactly

+999.
Crafted energies on the chest section. It takes long time to scroll when we want to open cryo and effigy buff

This is like the main reason I mentioned this.

Scrolling down inv every time you need something is a pain +1 from me

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk

Exactly I feel ya man, I been farming a bunch of them during events and Its really painful to go through them every time I'm scrolling.

*produces hidden handcuff key and escapes*

Good ideas, it is not as easy as 1-2-3. You are referring to inventory "stacking", which is based on the database structure. The items you mentioned have an older structure, and introducing stacking for them would be challenging to say the least.

*jogs back to sts hq*

JustG just so you know I have injected a poison capsule which is set to explode as soon as you are out of the 40 metre range within where you are being kept, RIP.

And about older database structure, your wizards back at HQ could find a way to create stacking for them :P I mean this needs to be done eventually, I think it would be a great addition to the game & make a lot of people happy.

Justg
02-02-2017, 03:25 PM
JustG just so you know I have injected a poison capsule which is set to explode as soon as you are out of the 40 metre range within where you are being kept, RIP.

No problem, decades of working on Live games have led to resistances to all known poisons. Including Iocaine.

And about older database structure, your wizards back at HQ could find a way to create stacking for them :P I mean this needs to be done eventually, I think it would be a great addition to the game & make a lot of people happy.

Well, yes, but there are bigger and better things for them to do!

marsu4u
02-02-2017, 04:24 PM
No problem, decades of working on Live games have led to resistances to all known poisons. Including Iocaine.

I do understand that you guys have a lot on your hands, but I just thought this would be a good thing to be added to the game but if you guys are like super super busy maybe consider adding this in the future or something. But at least add it for crafted / tradable energy kits XD

Hail
02-03-2017, 03:54 AM

Is this the next Saw movie? Stuff is getting hectic.

leslietheone
02-03-2017, 11:18 AM
I do understand that you guys have a lot on your hands, but I just thought this would be a good thing to be added to the game but if you guys are like super super busy maybe consider adding this in the future or something. But at least add it for crafted / tradable energy kits XD
What is bigger and better <.< any surprise waiting for us?

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk

marsu4u
02-03-2017, 01:24 PM
Is this the next Saw movie? Stuff is getting hectic.

You be it is!

What is bigger and better <.< any surprise waiting for us?

Yup plot twist JustG was a spy from our organization and we sent him to gain intel from STS ^_^

leslietheone
02-03-2017, 02:21 PM

What is bigger and better <.< do u have any surprises up in your sleeves? I like magic and surprises(good ones) :D

Justg
02-03-2017, 02:58 PM
Yup plot twist JustG was a spy from our organization and we sent him to gain intel from STS ^_^

Or was I a double-agent extracting information on gold and account sellers?

#trustnoone

Mess
02-03-2017, 03:03 PM
Or was I a double-agent extracting information on gold and account sellers?

#trustnoone

That's a movie plot you got there