PDA

View Full Version : Best way to get Somberholt points?

Iplo
02-02-2017, 10:44 AM
Hello! What's the best way to get Somberholt rank points as fast as possible. I just reached Disciple and it took an eternity.

I'm rogue and I've been mostly playing mausoleums with random guys.

Irg
02-02-2017, 10:46 AM
One word
>Farm<
No escape

Iplo
02-02-2017, 10:50 AM
One word
>Farm<
No escape

There got to be a easier way ^_<

Motherless_Child
02-02-2017, 10:52 AM
Hello! What's the best way to get Somberholt rank points as fast as possible. I just reached Disciple and it took an eternity.

The best way to get somberholt rank points is to KEEP RUNNING somberholt and kill as many enemies as possible until you obtain the required amount of points for a particular rank.

Motherless_Child
02-02-2017, 10:59 AM
There got to be a easier way ^_<

Well.... 1 easier way would be to take the football sunday approach and consume a 6 pack while repeatedly running somberholt to sort of "cushion" the effects of the true nature of the task.......

matiusjohntw
02-02-2017, 11:07 AM
The mobs/minute rate is better on graveyard I think, because of many mobs and easy boss, so I suggest you to go' there :)

Sent from my ASUS_Z00RD using Tapatalk

YamirL
02-02-2017, 11:15 AM
185k Rank points total
40K Graveyard
145K mausoleum floors.
Be active.

Regards,
YamirL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terminhater
02-03-2017, 07:31 PM
No short way. It's a massive grind! It's all down to your will power and determination. Mine is 1k points a day otherwise I turn into a vegetable and dribble.

xtian02
02-03-2017, 08:16 PM
Always want an easy way...

Loveshot
02-03-2017, 09:33 PM
I do agree!

Donquixoth
02-03-2017, 10:42 PM

By using click program? :onthego:

runagain
02-04-2017, 06:19 AM

By grinding Graveyard with a 2rogue 2 mage pt.. use 1nekro 2 SnS and one nilbog (to avoid curse)... 2 lv61 guns and 2lv61 blades will make it... Procs u don't need inhere Just some dmg.. whenever u go mausoleum.. use same pt 1flame 1 immo Staff, 2x drag blades lv46
... Those Will make it xD ... Just grind to the Boss, make big Pulls which r Just enough to spawn Boss... Whenever u unlocked M5.. Just try to grind it.. Massive points and lots of tokens...

Idk any faster way.. gl xd

Tasitrix
02-04-2017, 07:02 AM
Do not die while running. Its simple and easy way to boost yourself.

SM-G925F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Greoatef
02-05-2017, 11:56 AM
i found the graveyard runs the fastest mob kill per minute ... and pretty much stayed out the maosleum until i ranked to disciple. Pretty dull i know ... but its the "fastest" way!
Between disciple and lightbearer i mixed it up a bit with mausoleum .... but still focused on graveyard. Once i hit lightbearer i focussed on m1 to m5 as the token drops were more important and you get better token drops per minute in m3 to m5 and left the graveyard behind. I actually stopped counting rank points at this stage as it was too overwhelming @_@ and purely ran for fun ... ahem .... crazy music playing loud and quite a few beers helped a lot!!! Pretty soon pushed through elite lightbearer and then through to exalted.
Key thing is to forget about the rank points and just have a heap of fun .... loads of gold drops and loots along the way.

So .... fastest for points is grind the graveyard .... fastest tokens m3 to m5, dont even clear m1 or m2 just find threshold where youve killed enough mobs the spawn the boss and run ....

Purplemint
02-05-2017, 07:51 PM
1k points a day? Wow!!

Terminhater
02-06-2017, 05:23 AM
1k points a day? Wow!!

That's nothing compared to others who grind 3-5k a day.

My grinding days are over :(

Darkrai
02-06-2017, 06:15 AM
How to become a pro Somberholt point farmer:

first get rid off all your social contacts and family cause you know they will only distract you from your adventure in becoming excalted.

second buy all the red bull, coffee or whatever is needed for you to continue farming. don't sleep at all it only slows you down.

and third find yourself a party who is addicted as you to play with and in no time you will be excalted.

Congratz you reached excalted, what will be totaly useless in the next expansion and you have trown away days of your life. getting a title in a pixel game what will not proced your real life. and don't forget all the pixel gold you throw away aswell and now is your time to shine on the forum and nag about how worthless the halo is, because we definitely need more treads about that on the forum.

Probationer
02-06-2017, 01:15 PM
How to become a pro Somberholt point farmer:

first get rid off all your social contacts and family cause you know they will only distract you from your adventure in becoming excalted.

second buy all the red bull, coffee or whatever is needed for you to continue farming. don't sleep at all it only slows you down.

and third find yourself a party who is addicted as you to play with and in no time you will be excalted.

Congratz you reached excalted, what will be totaly useless in the next expansion and you have trown away days of your life. getting a title in a pixel game what will not proced your real life. and don't forget all the pixel gold you throw away aswell and now is your time to shine on the forum and nag about how worthless the halo is, because we definitely need more treads about that on the forum.

Couldn't of said it better myself.

Bryx0023
02-07-2017, 06:01 AM
So, in terms of just points, farming in graveyard is better?