PDA

View Full Version : Update | 2/2/17 | Limited Edition Heroic Pets! Buffed Twilight Drops! 2x Cryostars!

Justg
02-02-2017, 11:57 AM
Hey folks, Happy Thursday!

Deep in the Mausoleum, a new force has been unleashed. Creeping its way through the wildlife of Arlor, this week we see the introduction of an entirely new tier of Pets...

Limited Edition Heroic Pets

Massive Twilight Chests now contain eggs of immense power! This week only, players who open these chests have the possibility to loot:

158613 158614

158616 158617

158618 158619

Collect them while you can! Coincident to this:

Expansion Tweaks:

+ Drop rates of Twilight Locked Crates and Balanced Scales increased by up to 500% in Mausoleum 5! This is a permanent loot buff in this area.
+ "Cleansing the Mausoleum" and "Voriyana's Determination" quests have been moved to Lightbearer Orven to prevent confusion related to the Exalted Rebalancing quests
+ Players can now craft the 'Sacred Halo' and 'Hallowed Circlet' items into a vanity helm once you become the appropriate exalted rank.

158620 158621

2x Cryostar Coins

Elite Underhul drops double the amount of coins this week.

Questions and comments below, have a great day!

- g

iamlepre
02-02-2017, 01:24 PM
Ty sts *-*

-mug
-continue
-again
The best items and crazy price here ;)

Kairihearts
02-02-2017, 01:40 PM
Thanks so much for doing something to the halo!

Spell
02-02-2017, 01:47 PM
Thanks for listening to the community!!!! U guys are outstanding <3

Nutella for everyone!

dukeskywalker
02-02-2017, 02:23 PM
Gary u sure its 500% or its .005%?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
02-02-2017, 02:28 PM
Gary u sure its 500% or its .005%?

500% x the original .00000000005% it was before :D

dukeskywalker
02-02-2017, 02:52 PM
500% x the original .00000000005% it was before :D

Have u tried?????? Go mau5 lmao!!

PatD
02-02-2017, 03:59 PM
Thank you very much for the circlet!! ;)))

GoodSyntax
02-02-2017, 03:59 PM
(Sorry for reposting this....this was the last comment on the old thread before it was moved)

As much as I hate RNG based enhancements, I think it would be worthwhile to add something more along the lines of pet awakenings, with Heroic as an enhancement.

So, we could have (for example) the following pet awakenings:

Mythic Enhancements:
- Heroic: Grants pet aura and +25 Primary stat boost
- Golden: Gives pet the 'golden' look and adds a +25% (or more) gold loot bonus. Stackable with gold awakenings
- Wind: Whitewash pet coloring (think ghost vanity treatment) and +100% speed (for those of us that don't have a speed set, this could be 'good enough')

Legendary Enhancements:
- Diamond: Greyscale coloring of pet and +10% armor
- Water: Blue-tone pet coloring and +5% mana regen/tick
- Nature: Green-tone pet coloring and +5% hp regen/tick
- Chaos: Black/Purple tone pet coloring and +7 DMG (similar to Para stone)
- Finesse: Orange-tone pet coloring and +15 DEX boost

... etc ...

Each pet can hold only one enhancement.

As with weapon awakenings, STS would have to introduce pet enhancement gems to unlock the enhancement slot.

Beyond that, I would suggest a farm+craft concept for "elite enhancement gems", which gives a higher chance for Mythic enhancements. Because we all know that there is a huge inventory of worthless eggs, I propose crafting, let's say 10 eggs (of any rarity) into an elite enhancement gem. Crafting would cost a few thousand gold (to set a floor on the value of the gem). Obviously, we can have "elite enhancement gems" available via plat purchases as well, for those that don't want to farm and craft, or buy through auction.

In order to speed up farming of these, ordinarily, low value eggs, STS could release an "Egg Elixir", which increases the drop rate of eggs throughout Arlor. This would rekindle interest in many of the old maps which are only lightly farmed these days. I can picture egg farming being a revenue source similar to Locked Crates back in the day (yes, Jarl, we're coming for you). This would drive up pricing of Deary, Loki, Ribbit, Wrathjaw, Snaggletooth and most other eggs that currently cannot even be given away, let alone sold for anything beyond the listing fee. New players would get a boost because not only would these maps be active again, but looting a Deary egg wouldn't be such a "meh" thing.

What's in it for players?
- Allows players to customize their pets, and enhance certain aspects without being grossly OP and breaking current game mechanics.
- Revenue from merching and/or crafting these steady-demand items.
- Real revenue from egg farming (boring, but how many of us used Locked farming as a revenue stream?)
- Something to do other than grinding Somberholt endlessly for gold

What's in it for STS?
- Platinum revenue through egg elixirs and enhancement unlocking gems and elite enhancement gems
- Gold sinks via crafting enhancement gems
- Reduction of egg inventory

Just my thoughts...

Kakashis
02-02-2017, 04:05 PM
Will we ever get armor displays in our house?

Kairihearts
02-02-2017, 05:21 PM
The hallowed circlet is so bad you can barely see it wasnt worth the barely invisible circle above my head yes here we go again...

So all that hard work and money for what something you can barely see ? Come on justG or sts thanks for the update but please do something so its actually visable to others thank you...

Justg
02-02-2017, 06:05 PM
The hallowed circlet is so bad you can barely see it wasnt worth the barely invisible circle above my head yes here we go again...

So all that hard work and money for what something you can barely see ? Come on justG or sts thanks for the update but please do something so its actually visable to others thank you...

Hey! You're welcome!

will0
02-02-2017, 06:07 PM

a bit of a hard work to make the halo effect better like heroic pet i reckon :)

GoodSyntax
02-02-2017, 06:42 PM
Hey! You're welcome!

Lol, was I the only one that heard this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM

Kairihearts
02-02-2017, 07:02 PM
Hey! You're welcome!

Please do something about it alot of players arent happy with all the time wasted and money for nothing much appreciated justG :)

ikstotay
02-02-2017, 07:12 PM
Is halo vanity tradeable?

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tapatalk

erynsetianto
02-02-2017, 08:10 PM
Awesome update thank you sts I feel alive

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Back
02-02-2017, 10:38 PM
Hey! You're welcome!
Any chance for the Circlet/Halo to be stashable?

Both Twilight Coffin and Lightbearer Order Sigil Banner are stashable as well.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Zynzyn
02-03-2017, 02:38 AM
Mausoleum loot suggestion :For twinks, the avarice belt will soon be like the para - game-changing and unavailable. Limiting powerful stats- changing items to event-special locked crates should have been avoided after the paragem mistake, so why not include those sets in the mausoleum 5 loot table Or in Massive Twilight crates?

Back
02-03-2017, 03:40 AM
Mausoleum loot suggestion :For twinks, the avarice belt will soon be like the para - game-changing and unavailable. Limiting powerful stats- changing items to event-special locked crates should have been avoided after the paragem mistake, so why not include those sets in the mausoleum 5 loot table?
+1 to this

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Terminhater
02-03-2017, 08:22 AM
Is anyone actually seeing this 500% drop rate in mauso 5. I ran it ragged yesterday after update and the only thing dropped was me from exhaustion.

STS, whose doing the maths XD

runagain
02-03-2017, 12:06 PM
Mausoleum loot suggestion :For twinks, the avarice belt will soon be like the para - game-changing and unavailable. Limiting powerful stats- changing items to event-special locked crates should have been avoided after the paragem mistake, so why not include those sets in the mausoleum 5 loot table Or in Massive Twilight crates?
-1, the value of Avarice set will drop insanely...

voidPtr
02-03-2017, 12:32 PM
-1, the value of Avarice set will drop insanely...
value of Avarice set is insane Now, i wanted one but ... ; most the belts are used in twinks, so i don't know how many belts are really used as 'sets', for golddrop

silika
02-03-2017, 01:17 PM
Drop rates of Twilight Locked Crates and Balanced Scales increased by up to 500% in Mausoleum 5!
I and my friends none have got it after trying dozens of times even in the auction scale remains stable :highly_amused:

runagain
02-03-2017, 04:41 PM
value of Avarice set is insane Now, i wanted one but ... ; most the belts are used in twinks, so i don't know how many belts are really used as 'sets', for golddrop
Atleast one cuz I own a set.. but they are still lootable from locks...

runagain
02-03-2017, 04:44 PM
Drop rates of Twilight Locked Crates and Balanced Scales increased by up to 500% in Mausoleum 5!
I and my friends none have got it after trying dozens of times even in the auction scale remains stable :highly_amused:
By saying 500% increased doesn't mean u have to drop it.. if the chance to drop is 0.001% multiply it with 5.. nd u got 0.005%.. it won't change a thing...

voidPtr
02-03-2017, 04:57 PM
Atleast one cuz I own a set.. but they are still lootable from locks...
"Set's price is insane NOW", i was saying, so any price drop(sane or insane) would bring things more to sanity - for the set as as whole.
You think that 12mil+ for a belt is sane? (And the price for other pieces is under 1m, meaning that the people cannot find a belt for them, so cannot use them and want to get rid of them.)

runagain
02-03-2017, 05:00 PM
"Set's price is insane NOW", i was saying, so any price drop(sane or insane) would bring things more to sanity - for the set as as whole.
You think that 12mil+ for a belt is sane? (And the price for other pieces is under 1m, meaning that the people cannot find a belt for them, so cannot use them and want to get rid of them.)
It's fine like this, Just let it be... I'll create something like BS egg zavier.. it will make the item cheap.. so aka it sux.. Just let it be ^-^

Energizeric
02-04-2017, 05:38 AM
I haven't seen a single locked crate drop in m5.

badnick478
02-04-2017, 06:29 AM
On my first run after this update, i run mose 3-5 and got 2 large lock and 1 masiv lock.
Hopely loot scale on next run..
Ty G.
Ps: im not using luck+lepre+elix on my run.

Tobiwalkerx
02-04-2017, 08:13 AM
Why is it only end gamers that get d new stuffs

Sent from my Infinix-X600-LTE using Tapatalk

Donquixoth
02-04-2017, 08:56 AM
Why is it only end gamers that get d new stuffs

Sent from my Infinix-X600-LTE using Tapatalk

Lol, I think it will be obvious if they update twink or whatever often than endgame. It will be called Twink Legends?

chefm2006
02-08-2017, 12:18 PM
nice work spectime

chefm2006
02-08-2017, 12:27 PM
Awesome update thank you sts