PDA

View Full Version : Where is AL Support!!??

MrGoldish
02-03-2017, 08:10 AM
Hey guys
15Days ago i emailed them about my Hacked/Scammed account
5days later they sent an email which asks me for some details
i gave them details and no answer till now..
its like 14&15 days im waiting for a reply
where is AL support?
are they on a vacation or something???

johnycageee
02-03-2017, 08:11 AM
They got daily around 1-1,5k emails I guess, maybe more...
I waited for recovering my toon exactly 11 days, but at the end they recovered it.
Just be patient bruh, everything will be ok, just give them some time ;)

Послато са GT-I9300 уз помоћ Тапатока

MrGoldish
02-03-2017, 08:13 AM
also 7 days still waiting for my forum account activation...

voidPtr
02-03-2017, 08:59 AM
They got daily around 1-1,5k emails I guess, maybe more...
I waited for recovering my toon exactly 11 days, but at the end they recovered it.
Just be patient bruh, everything will be ok, just give them some time ;)

Послато са GT-I9300 уз помоћ Тапатока
This is not sure, that they'll reply MrGoldish again. Likewise, like with his case - they replied my first support email 6 days later, asking for some information; and after I answered, I got no reply from them three weeks. It turned out they decided that their first response resolves my case, maybe because i'm giving them 'too much information'. And i didn't learned that from support, they didn't answered.
My point is - they may not answer again. Which is not that cool, i think, they could answer something, like:"we're not going to answer your emails on this case anymore" :) . Otherwise you are stuck waiting for something that'll never come. You may wait 3 weeks, 3 months,... . A day ago i read about a player quitting because of no (any) answer for a month. I mean, they can just say - we will not reply/we will do nothing/your case is resolved/nothing can be done(or it can be done but it'll take too much time and we don't have that big support to resolve the cases taking more time). just my oppinion

MrGoldish
02-03-2017, 09:13 AM
This is not sure, that they'll reply MrGoldish again. Likewise, like with his case - they replied my first support email 6 days later, asking for some information; and after I answered, I got no reply from them three weeks. It turned out they decided that their first response resolves my case, maybe because i'm giving them 'too much information'. And i didn't learned that from support, they didn't answered.
My point is - they may not answer again. Which is not that cool, i think, they could answer something, like:"we're not going to answer your emails on this case anymore" :) . Otherwise you are stuck waiting for something that'll never come. You may wait 3 weeks, 3 months,... . A day ago i read about a player quitting because of no (any) answer for a month. I mean, they can just say - we will not reply/we will do nothing/your case is resolved/nothing can be done(or it can be done but it'll take too much time and we don't have that big support to resolve the cases taking more time). just my oppinion

tons of emails daily?just employ more Workers what does that mean? @johnycageee
i lost my account and they can recover it for me but they wont even answer back..
does that mean i cant get it back anymore? @voidPtr

MrGoldish
02-03-2017, 09:15 AM
They were doing alot better back in 41_46 cap...
i hope they answer me..all i can do is to keep waiting..:(

voidPtr
02-03-2017, 09:19 AM
does that mean i cant get it back anymore? @voidPtr
i have read in threads that support has recovered accounts, so probably they can. (but I can't speak from AL's viewpoint, i don't know what will happen)

MrGoldish
02-03-2017, 10:06 AM
They recovered my Friend`s account 3months ago(maybe 2)
im pretty sure they can
i dunno why theyr not anwering back emails for like 1_2months..

Jamila
02-03-2017, 10:35 AM
Hey guys
15Days ago i emailed them about my Hacked/Scammed account
5days later they sent an email which asks me for some details
i gave them details and no answer till now..
its like 14&15 days im waiting for a reply
where is AL support?
are they on a vacation or something???

I know that feeling..
This not like 1-2-3 for doing anything
This is game with a lot database..
Many case hacker,bug,banned, plat jungkie :)

U need more patient
Dont spam ur email

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk