PDA

View Full Version : Mousolin 5 drop rate

leslietheone
02-03-2017, 11:25 AM
STS announced that the drop rate on locked crate would be up to 500% so I thought to myself why try it out, and damn 5 runs with elixir 30% luck elixir, hisha AA, lepre and the luck ring. With all that I managed to loot 0 locked crate in 5 runs.

Could you (STS) take another look on the chance of looting locked crate in M5, if the chance was 0 then multiplying with 500% wouldn't help alot [emoji14]

Sincerely,
Kraag
Painfulldead

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk

runagain
02-03-2017, 11:38 AM
For example if the loot of scale is 0.001%.. multiply it with 5 will make it 0.005%.. it won't change much lol..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

emkochiu
02-03-2017, 12:16 PM
I dont think luck elixir/lepre... help u farm lock in maus 5. Sts increases drop rate of lock, not epic items (U can loot lock directly more than before, not by re-roll).

Sakurahb
02-03-2017, 12:34 PM
Maps were changed.I am not sure if they think that players that run those maps everyday won't notice when something is changed behind their backs.

The chance on Mini bosses was reduced and maps that have only dead ends was increased,it's not just "bad luck" because friends also said that.
And I don't need to mention that the drop rate of Scales and lockeds is still a joke .

leslietheone
02-03-2017, 12:40 PM
I dont think luck elixir/lepre... help u farm lock in maus 5. Sts increases drop rate of lock, not epic items (U can loot lock directly more than before, not by re-roll).

"+ Drop rates of Twilight Locked Crates and Balanced Scales increased by up to 500% in Mausoleum 5!" in the following thread:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?387037-Preview-2-1-17-Limited-Edition-Heroic-Pets!-Buffed-Twilight-Drops!-2x-Cryostars!

luck help to increase the odds on getting better item such as locked crate

runagain
02-03-2017, 12:50 PM
"+ Drop rates of Twilight Locked Crates and Balanced Scales increased by up to 500% in Mausoleum 5!" in the following thread:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?387037-Preview-2-1-17-Limited-Edition-Heroic-Pets!-Buffed-Twilight-Drops!-2x-Cryostars!

luck help to increase the odds on getting better item such as locked crate
First of all, 0.001% to 0.005% diff won't change a lot..

Secondly, by using many luck things ur reroll will be improved which also means u will loot more useless stuffs.. It doesn't have to mean you'll loot a balanced scale faster

As last, the most balanced Scales drop without using any kind of lucks.. to make a long story short.. luck doesn't improve it such as the 500%.. 0.004% doesn't make any simple diff... That's five on a thousand...

PS: Don't believe everything what people say ;).. Ur long enough here you should know Leslie ^-^

SkipperSkinner
02-03-2017, 01:04 PM
Using elixir I rerolled mostly epic items, at least for me the elixir and the 500% SUPER AWESOME DROP INCREASE!!! hasn't made any difference....

leslietheone
02-03-2017, 01:37 PM
First of all, 0.001% to 0.005% diff won't change a lot..

Secondly, by using many luck things ur reroll will be improved which also means u will loot more useless stuffs.. It doesn't have to mean you'll loot a balanced scale faster

As last, the most balanced Scales drop without using any kind of lucks.. to make a long story short.. luck doesn't improve it such as the 500%.. 0.004% doesn't make any simple diff... That's five on a thousand...

PS: Don't believe everything what people say ;).. Ur long enough here you should know Leslie ^-^

even tho u get lot more useless stuff with lix, you will also have better chance of getting balanced scale.

your point with "the most balanced Scales drop without using any kind of lucks" is invalid since there is nearly nobody using luck items/lix.

sts is the only source u can trust fully and that was a quote from them sooo...idk where u wanna go with "...Don't believe everything what people say..."

Sincerely,
Kraag
painfulldead

runagain
02-03-2017, 01:55 PM
even tho u get lot more useless stuff with lix, you will also have better chance of getting balanced scale.

your point with "the most balanced Scales drop without using any kind of lucks" is invalid since there is nearly nobody using luck items/lix.

sts is the only source u can trust fully and that was a quote from them sooo...idk where u wanna go with "...Don't believe everything what people say..."

Sincerely,
Kraag
painfulldead
"Trust fully" mhm I doubt that... Like I said don't believe what everyone is saying ;)

leslietheone
02-03-2017, 02:12 PM
"Trust fully" mhm I doubt that... Like I said don't believe what everyone is saying ;)
Your next goal should be starting a conspiracy theory channel on YT 😂😂

You can trust them but ofc u always ask questions, as u can see that's what I'm doing in this thread, you never trust anyone blindly, that's just stupid.

But I am saying sts is our most reliable source, in fact our only source, that I know of

runagain
02-03-2017, 02:44 PM
Your next goal should be starting a conspiracy theory channel on YT 😂😂

You can trust them but ofc u always ask questions, as u can see that's what I'm doing in this thread, you never trust anyone blindly, that's just stupid.

But I am saying sts is our most reliable source, in fact our only source, that I know of

Mhm Jelly... Anyway.. even if they r the most trustfull source.. they can still say smth which isn't true ^-^...

VROOMIGoRealFast
02-03-2017, 03:22 PM
Maps were changed.I am not sure if they think that players that run those maps everyday won't notice when something is changed behind their backs.

The chance on Mini bosses was reduced and maps that have only dead ends was increased,it's not just "bad luck" because friends also said that.
And I don't need to mention that the drop rate of Scales and lockeds is still a joke .

I can confirm that nothing claimed here actually happened.

The Mausoleum dungeons are randomly generated, which means there's a large mixture of "good" and "bad" combinations concerning minibosses and dead ends.

ForgottenWarrior
02-03-2017, 03:25 PM
You'll be okay.

VROOMIGoRealFast
02-03-2017, 03:30 PM

Sincerely,
Kraag
painfulldead

To put more information to this discussion.

We increased the direct drop chance of Locked Crates. These are of Legendary rarity. This will increase your chance of gaining a Locked Crate directly from a creature (no re-roll).

The chance of getting the Locked Crate through re-roll has increased, but only assuming the re-roll happens.
In order for this to happen you have to:
1) Roll an Epic item in the first place
2) Your Re-roll chance has to work
3) The Locked Crate is chosen after the reroll.

We increased the odds of step 3 but not steps 1 and 2.

Sakurahb
02-03-2017, 04:21 PM
but if you think about it if they increase the drop rate to that "much" and if we are expecting lock in every maus 5 run we do, then expect a market crash within a month specially to how players run this maps. most prolly they did increase it but to a point it won't affect the market to deflate drastically.

It's the same as before...

Terminhater
02-03-2017, 07:26 PM
I am feeling the 500% in mauso 5......

500% increase in deaths, thank you curse mage, I hate you. Stupid moron, you hide in the giant clustered mob and BOOM pop out and let out a cursed fart!

capeo
02-04-2017, 08:07 AM
After the increase I asked my guild if anyone looted a scale. 5 said yes and a couple looted twice. Before update no one had. So yes, drop chance has increased enough so it can be looted if you make the runs.

Savagekantus
02-04-2017, 12:16 PM
Drop rate isn't as great as I thought :/ all this hype for nothing :p

Ucamaeben
02-04-2017, 12:50 PM
Sounds like y'all might like someone to hand you the items you want at the beginning of he map 🤔. What happened to a little bit of work and grinding... a lost art.

Plqgue
02-05-2017, 12:55 AM
To put more information to this discussion.

We increased the direct drop chance of Locked Crates. These are of Legendary rarity. This will increase your chance of gaining a Locked Crate directly from a creature (no re-roll).

The chance of getting the Locked Crate through re-roll has increased, but only assuming the re-roll happens.
In order for this to happen you have to:
1) Roll an Epic item in the first place
2) Your Re-roll chance has to work
3) The Locked Crate is chosen after the reroll.

We increased the odds of step 3 but not steps 1 and 2.

What's the point of luck elixir Lep and Arlor ring these days lol drops are crazy low and it's ridiculous we can't make gold anywhere except grave...bring back the tombs because you guys killed farming

Plqgue
02-05-2017, 02:49 PM
it led to botting.

I've decided to test out 10 luck elixirs for the buffed rates of m5, i'll let you know how it goes by the humpday nextweek.

Bro I'm speaking of other Maps too I ran undim for about four hours full luck ...luck /Lep/Arlor/hisha and got six locks this rate is ridiculous and the only way to make gold is graveyard there's no secondary place to farm

Babyeterne
02-05-2017, 04:38 PM
Seems like the "luck" is getting useless you can get massive locked without luck and with luck i get rare, epic Useless items.... I already dropped 3 massives from m5 all without luck and when i re-roll got nothing....

Sent from my Polaroid PSPC505 using Tapatalk

voidPtr
02-05-2017, 06:33 PM
I was also wondering why km3 was killed, didn't see a reasonable reason. Possibly botting has something to do, maybe. But now when you can buy and open directly massive for 35plat, and can enter directly m5 for 5 plat to farm massives - i'm not so sure; i think i see also other reason. If STS can find a reliable revenue source from the fact that there are less amount of locks to be sold in auction - be sure that lock farming won't be back, as we've known it. Nomatter the fact that botting can be prevented with random generated maps at the lock farming place. If these new revenue plat sources (from the lack of abundance of locks) turn out to be not that good(enough) - then farming locks can be returned to the more casual farmers.
Disclaimer: this is just my opinion. may be right may be wrong. but seems logical, at least to me.

Purplemint
02-05-2017, 06:46 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

bhe
02-07-2017, 07:37 PM
i run 8 hours a day in mauso but no lock and scale .... i think im not lucky :confusion:

Eriel Delgado
02-08-2017, 11:18 AM
friend of mines looted a balanve scale without re rolling. are they supposed to drop without re rolling or it was just luck? it was the first scale i've ever seen in 3k runs.

SkipperSkinner
02-08-2017, 12:32 PM
i run 8 hours a day in mauso but no lock and scale .... i think im not lucky :confusion:

I ran for around 5 hours and got 2 massives and a large and saw two other people get a large and a massive, Lucky maybe?