PDA

View Full Version : Hotfix | 2/3/17 | Instant-Open Twilight Crates, Improved Halo visuals, Maus 5 portal

Justg
02-03-2017, 12:42 PM
Hey folks, quick bounce today:

Flash Sale on Twilight Chests

This weekend only we are bringing back direct-open Massive Twilights in the Store.

We've also increased the Heroic Pet drop rate. Get those Heroic Pets y'all!

Halo/ Circlets

Since you asked so very nicely, we are tweaking the visuals on the Halos/ Circlets.

Mausoleum

+ Purchase a Mausoleum Secret Entrance pass from the Quartermaster to short-cut your way to the last level.
+ Added Large Locked Twilight Crates to Mausoleum 2 and 3, and added Massive and Large Locked Crates to Mausoleum 4 and 5
+ Voice of the Order Sorc Robe now properly gives Sorc Robe

Questions and comments below, and have a great weekend!

- g

marsu4u
02-03-2017, 05:53 PM
Yaaay finally knew this would happen with my triple agent JustG ^_^

HolaAmigo
Yesssss justG thankk you sooo much!!!!!

illwilly
Can we have a weaponssssss teaser to? O.o

runagain
02-03-2017, 05:54 PM
Niceee thanks a lot for the Robe fix! :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

Blazerland
02-03-2017, 05:56 PM
wow very nice update. thanks sts!

Oakmaiden
02-03-2017, 06:29 PM
Its like u read my mind! (Puts on foil helm to ward off thought theft)

octavos
02-03-2017, 06:37 PM

Halo/ Circlets

Since you asked so very nicely, we are tweaking the visuals on the Halos/ Circlets.

- g

I see what u did there lmfao XD. have a good weekend too boss

Irg
02-03-2017, 08:34 PM
Halo/ Circlets

really? stacking 2 circlets on top of each other
well anyway it looks better i guess
thx :)

extrapayah
02-03-2017, 09:56 PM
nice move on increasing the chance of looting heroic pets, especially since the trend is that pet will become like gears (with availability of heroic rarity upgrades), where we need to replace them every time new pets are coming

for that reason, i think devs should also consider removing pet leveling or triple / quadruple the experience poin gained by pets and to make future pets have no worse loot chance than gears for each rarity

Bryx0023
02-04-2017, 12:46 AM
Thanks a lot, especially for the secret entrance pass, it will help players to reach mauso 5 fast :D

Mezderak
02-04-2017, 05:19 AM
Just have to awesome great work.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Back
02-04-2017, 11:35 AM
Firstly, thanks for making the Halo/Circlet vanity and improving visuals. We cried a lot for it. I might cry more if needed, you never know. [emoji14]

Some questions:

(I've busy these days and couldn't check for myself)

1. The pass for secret path, is it consumed on use or it's a permanent addition?

2. Secret path is a permanent addition in Floor X or it's a random chance to find one?

3. If it's a random chance to find secret path then the chance of finding it increases in higher floor or it's the same?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Justg
02-04-2017, 11:48 AM
Firstly, thanks for making the Halo/Circlet vanity and improving visuals. We cried a lot for it. I might cry more if needed, you never know. [emoji14]

Some questions:

(I've busy these days and couldn't check for myself)

1. The pass for secret path, is it consumed on use or it's a permanent addition?

2. Secret path is a permanent addition in Floor X or it's a random chance to find one?

3. If it's a random chance to find secret path then the chance of finding it increases in higher floor or it's the same?

Secret path chests are a permanent addition and are consumed on use, and don't cry too much, you may get a time out.

Have a great weekend!

iamlepre
02-04-2017, 11:53 AM
We've also increased the Heroic Pet drop rate. Get those Heroic Pets y'all!

Maybe in ur mind.... 10k plat opening lockeds and got only 2 glow eggs and 1 arc shard... and A LOT of epic gear.

-mug
-continue
-again
The best items and crazy price here ;)

Back
02-04-2017, 12:17 PM
I was being sarcastic about crying but yeah, I would love to see 1 more addition to Halo/Circlet: Making them stashable. Why? I say that cause both Twilight Coffin and Lightbearer Sigil Banner are stashable. xD

HolaAmigo
02-04-2017, 01:35 PM
The halo update is ok but like back said one more addition to it i dont reckon it should be above your head

Yes ik its a halo but for 3mish isnt worth the 2 tiny circles above your head

Can it be a ground aura would be best please thank you justG :)

Motherless_Child
02-04-2017, 04:12 PM

Mausoleum

+ Purchase a Mausoleum Secret Entrance pass from the Quartermaster to short-cut your way to the last level.
+ Added Large Locked Twilight Crates to Mausoleum 2 and 3, and added Massive and Large Locked Crates to Mausoleum 4 and 5
+ Voice of the Order Sorc Robe now properly gives Sorc Robe

Quartermaster doesn't have........ Am I missing something????

illwilly
02-04-2017, 04:57 PM
Quartermaster doesn't have........ Am I missing something????

Im guessing rank probably to low?

Motherless_Child
02-04-2017, 06:58 PM
Im guessing rank probably to low?

Probably........ Was just asking because the post did not include minimum level requirements....

Wrongerhook
02-05-2017, 04:03 AM
Haven't seen a halo yet...

Purplemint
02-05-2017, 06:28 PM
I heard the drop was terrible.

Fareezad
02-06-2017, 01:48 AM
Thanks alot

Fareezad
02-06-2017, 04:45 AM
When is Lovecraft event?

Ticklish
02-06-2017, 08:57 AM
Were the Insta-open Massive Crates limited in amount? They were gone even before the weekend ended. Bought plat for nothing... :/

iamlepre
02-06-2017, 09:11 AM
Were the Insta-open Massive Crates limited in amount? They were gone even before the weekend ended. Bought plat for nothing... :/
Yeah, maybe for sts the weekend end in midle Sunday, i bought plat for nothing too -_-
But i know what i can drop... Epic gear and useless elixirs.

-mug
-continue
-again
The best items and crazy price here ;)

Teddy Ray Robbins
02-07-2017, 10:09 AM
Really hope we are going to have another op back pack in this love craft
I still wear last years

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

Azemeazed
02-08-2017, 11:27 AM
First of all I want to say good job guys.

I came back to game few months ago after almost 3 years break and noticed soooo much progress and wonderful new things.
I normaly wouldnt write here couse i would spend time playing this wonderful catchy game but i am really annoyed and cant sit back anymore, and im annoyed by players who always complain about something. I wish all of them played this game from the beginning when you couldnt have any plat item without paying real cash. You couldnt farm anything good without plat elixirs, now i see items of arcane rarity dropping in areas like planar arena, and in my time you could loot arcane item and get arcane title and 250 ap only by looting it in grand crate...
So much content that requires playing time which for aps and which for gear you can actually get and not something unreachable like it was before if you didnt buy plat and even if you bought you needed so much luck to loot. For example 3 years ago i was hunting that arcane kershal staff and spent 13k plat and only got warrior myth armor lvl 31, and only way i could farm something it was buy running jarl for locked crates which you could get only by using plat elixirs.
Back in days it was playing pvp, doing record runs or playing jarl if you had plat, now you can farm in almost every map. Any elite can give you elite runner chest where you can get jewel elixirs and some of them are like 20k, mausoleum drops great itema, planar arena dropps ankhs and fossils and so on and so on...
Of cours there are some stuff that could be changed like that delay when someone revives, but at least now you dont need plat to revive you use farmable ankhs.
And for those who say "i spent so much time and so much gold on that and that just to get ap" (eg that halo) and i say what time? 3-4 days? What gold? If its much for you than you wouldnt spend it and wouldnt have in first place... you could farm dragonite bars, 1 bar a day with no problems, planarit is cheap anyways but also farmable, tokens farmable 500 in a day np.
You guys really didnt play many games, in some you need like 3 months to achieve something like exalted rank. In one game you needed to play 16h a day for 2 months just to get from lvl 65 to 66, not gonna name that game.

All in all i want to say to you that there are many many players that like what you do and only minority are complaining but you already know that couse you are still running after 4 years right?

Goodbye and cya all good players in game. Bad ones are already ignored anyways :)
And sts keep up good job.

chefm2006
02-08-2017, 11:48 AM
whem valentine event