PDA

View Full Version : STS, you scared the crap outta me. :(

Draco Mikato
10-04-2011, 06:19 PM
I gave my Fury set to Lilly yesterday cuz I figured she needed it better than I did, so I venture to find myself a decent set to use till I can upgrade...

I remember that I have a vyx helm of hate to use, and then I go into shock, because I can't put it on. I'm thinking, I was JUST wearing Fury yesterday!!! Then I see this...

The helm's STR requirement is 157. Why did I freak? I thought I wouldn't be able to be a warbird anymore and have to go back to easy-dying no rush-and-destroy pure DEX...

Will this be changed?

Lowlyspy
10-04-2011, 06:31 PM
Wow, guess they missed one.......wait a second.......is it just me or does that vyx helm have only 1 horn? o.0

JaytB
10-04-2011, 06:32 PM
Devs are working on lowering the requirements of gear in order to allow dual speccing again.

It was caused by some part of the code being transferred over from SL or something. It made it so that item requirements now always look at your base stats (the stats you see when distributing str/dex/int points). This causes thing like you're mentioning here. Since it required a client update to fix it, devs chose to lower stat requirements instead. They already lowered them on many items in the game, like the fury items you mentioned. There are still loads of items which need their stats lowered though. So only thing you can do for now is wait until that happens :)

Draco Mikato
10-04-2011, 06:34 PM
Wow, guess they missed one.......wait a second.......is it just me or does that vyx helm have only 1 horn? o.0

Its my screenshot app. I guess it records across the screen so the movement of my character bumped some underneath and got overlapped

ThisGuy0502
10-04-2011, 06:36 PM
Yeah they took out dual spec for some reason.. I had to reset my dex bear cause i was a full dual specr.. But i suck now cause its not like it used to be :(

Nick41324
10-04-2011, 06:41 PM
I see two. Must be something wrong with u :)

ThisGuy0502
10-04-2011, 06:42 PM
I see two. Must be something wrong with u :)

I agree with lowly i only see one

Cahaun
10-04-2011, 06:55 PM
Whoa I never heard of this item! :eek:

Navygreen
10-05-2011, 09:41 AM
Not sure what's going on but cool helm. :D