PDA

View Full Version : Director Bot in Skrillex (random thread :) )

Cahaun
10-04-2011, 06:36 PM
Okay random thread time! I was listening to Skrillex and started to think of how hilarious it would be to have Director Bot sing in Skrillex. There are two songs they have that sound like he is singing in it.
The two songs are First of The Year (bass) and Kill Everybody ( Director Bot's theme song :D).
P.s. Cahaun = random!
P.s.s. 85% of all facts are made by random!!

Ephemeris
10-04-2011, 06:48 PM
Haha, well, I think that this would certainly make for an entertaining music video. :)

P.S. - I think that Director Bot would be perfect for "singing" the scary monsters portion of Skrillex's Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites. :-D

Cahaun
10-04-2011, 07:11 PM
Haha, well, I think that this would certainly make for an entertaining music video. :)

P.S. - I think that Director Bot would be perfect for "singing" the scary monsters portion of Skrillex's Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites. :-D
Oh it would! Might scare a few children in the process but I'm content about one being made. :)

Ephemeris
10-04-2011, 07:19 PM
Shoot, the bass -- alone -- might scare a few dozen children. :-D

By chance, have you seen the YouTube video that a fan put together with the "lyrics" for Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites? It has an epilepsy warning associated with it (so I won't link it), but definitely check it out if you haven't seen it (assuming that you don't have epilepsy :-P). Evidently, it took him 10 hours to put together!

Cahaun
10-04-2011, 07:23 PM
Hmm I'm going to check it out! I know I don't have epilepsy so I'm good.
Edit: The bass is terrifying to them lol. :D

razerfingers
10-04-2011, 07:28 PM
Dubstep FTW!!!!!!!! Haha :)

Cahaun
10-04-2011, 08:19 PM
Wow I just saw the video a couple times! How in the world did he get those sound lyrics? Slow-mo?? Overall I think the director loves dubstep as much as me! :D

Ephemeris
10-04-2011, 08:40 PM
Wow I just saw the video a couple times! How in the world did he get those sound lyrics? Slow-mo?? Overall I think the director loves dubstep as much as me! :D

Hahaha, I think that you're right. :D

Speaking of dubstep (and videos that keep you entertained over-and-over)... Be sure to check out "PUMPED UP KICKS|DUBSTEP" on YouTube, too! I have watched that video at least 30 times over the last week -- it keeps me coming back for more. Mad skills!

thewolf
10-04-2011, 08:54 PM
Lol

Cahaun
10-05-2011, 04:42 AM
Hmmmm I will check that one out! Another random thought: what if guild halls had jukeboxes or a music dance center? That would be sweet! :D

Cahaun
10-05-2011, 02:26 PM
Wow just saw that video. He has mad skills! :p