PDA

View Full Version : Tombs/PvE kills

MorFar`
02-05-2017, 04:42 AM
Kraag, Ydra and Planar tombs should give you PvE kills, I enjoy killing mobs in tombs and I am the player that just play PvE and trying to make perfect PvE kill/death ratio.. So I think most of you would like this to happen, dunno why they disable this thing once you lvl to 59+lvl..

Poslano sa mog Elephone G7 koristeći Tapatalk

ancestor
02-05-2017, 01:29 PM
No to this ^^^
But a brand new tomb would be nice ;)

Plqgue
02-05-2017, 03:58 PM
Kraag, Ydra and Planar tombs should give you PvE kills, I enjoy killing mobs in tombs and I am the player that just play PvE and trying to make perfect PvE kill/death ratio.. So I think most of you would like this to happen, dunno why they disable this thing once you lvl to 59+lvl..

I just want my km3 back

MorFar`
02-05-2017, 04:02 PM
No to this ^^^
But a brand new tomb would be nice ;)
Why no? Lmao what you have against tomb kills? @.@

Chocolaty
02-05-2017, 04:28 PM
Why no? Lmao what you have against tomb kills? @.@

Tombs used to give kills but script users would take advantage of this. They would just have their characters in there 24/7, non-stop it was bad. Thats why StS removed kills form tombs. Cheaters always seem to give us good players a bad outcome in the game. :/

Mess
02-05-2017, 06:13 PM
Tombs used to give kills but script users would take advantage of this. They would just have their characters in there 24/7, non-stop it was bad. Thats why StS removed kills form tombs. Cheaters always seem to give us good players a bad outcome in the game. :/

IMO they should make a brand new tomb with random generated map, this way script users wouldn't be able to cheat

Purplemint
02-05-2017, 07:05 PM
Brand new tombs! Yep! Thats would be nice!

Ceuidear
02-05-2017, 11:10 PM
I guess kills to those macro/bot/script users doesn't seem to be important as they did that to grab a spot on the LB, as of now STS has removed the LB it would be nice to get kills in tombs just for sake of maintaining self satisfying KDR.

MorFar`
02-06-2017, 04:54 AM
Meeh.. No CTF no tombs, got bored.. Thats why I play time to time.

Motherless_Child
02-06-2017, 11:02 AM

No they shouldn't...... No map that you can EASILY and EFFORTLESSLY plow through should count towards PvE kills.... Kills should count on those maps if you are WITHIN a certain LEVEL bracket...... Once you reach certain levels (especially cap) ONLY Elite map PvE kills and PvE kills from NEW non-elite maps (like somberholt, glintstone before it became elite, underhaul before it became elite, ETC>)should count.....

No need to go around admiring players who has like 1 million PvE kills when like %90 of those kills come from the watcher's tomb and kraken mines..............

MorFar`
02-06-2017, 03:03 PM
No they shouldn't...... No map that you can EASILY and EFFORTLESSLY plow through should count towards PvE kills.... Kills should count on those maps if you are WITHIN a certain LEVEL bracket...... Once you reach certain levels (especially cap) ONLY Elite map PvE kills and PvE kills from NEW non-elite maps (like somberholt, glintstone before it became elite, underhaul before it became elite, ETC>)should count.....

No need to go around admiring players who has like 1 million PvE kills when like %90 of those kills come from the watcher's tomb and kraken mines..............
are you jelaous because you can't get more than 10k kills? Lol this is just unbelieveable.

Motherless_Child
02-06-2017, 04:14 PM
are you jelaous because you can't get more than 10k kills? Lol this is just unbelieveable.

Lol.... 10k kills.... I haven't seen that number in almost 3 years........ Not jealous bro, I only run elite maps or better, so ALL of my kills count........ You on the other hand, must be the one who is jealous because it seems you want the easy map PvE kills to count so that you can attain some sort of "RELEVANT CRED", which you aren't able to do with what i'd assume to be a comical PvE kill count.........

Jus Sayin............

ancestor
02-07-2017, 12:49 AM
IMO they should make a brand new tomb with random generated map, this way script users wouldn't be able to cheat

Plus 1 ++++++++

ancestor
02-07-2017, 12:55 AM
Lol.... 10k kills.... I haven't seen that number in almost 3 years........ Not jealous bro, I only run elite maps or better, so ALL of my kills count........ You on the other hand, must be the one who is jealous because it seems you want the easy map PvE kills to count so that you can attain some sort of "RELEVANT CRED", which you aren't able to do with what i'd assume to be a comical PvE kill count.........

Jus Sayin............
Jus saying those people who have a million kills put in alot of time for farming them in the tombs. You could of done it too... don't hate if you can't appreciate the work people did to get that amount of kills. It's not about easyness (you can run crystar citadel and get easy kills) it was about a bunch of enemies in a fast run. Yes it did get out leveled and was semi abused by script users but if they made a tindrin/giltstone tumb with % chance at locked drop you could complain all you want while people are out having fun farming kills and locks ;)

intizamfamily888
02-07-2017, 01:59 AM
Jus saying those people who have a million kills put in alot of time for farming them in the tombs. You could of done it too... don't hate if you can't appreciate the work people did to get that amount of kills. It's not about easyness (you can run crystar citadel and get easy kills) it was about a bunch of enemies in a fast run. Yes it did get out leveled and was semi abused by script users but if they made a tindrin/giltstone tumb with % chance at locked drop you could complain all you want while people are out having fun farming kills and locks ;)
Ye most of them put alot of effort setting up scripts and bots[emoji23]

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Donquixoth
02-07-2017, 02:11 AM
Isn't Somberholt classified as tomb also?

Epw
02-07-2017, 02:37 AM
Let it go..

Ceuidear
02-07-2017, 04:08 AM
Script/Macro/Bot users did cheat in the previous seasons just for sake of gaining a spot on LB. As STS has removed PVE kills i don't think any of them would be willing to use the scripts again as it would gain them nothing as there is no LB. So, i think it would be good right now to revert back those tombs like old times to gain kills, there maybe a question "Why to run tombs & gain Kills when there is no LB?" i just said that for those who want to get kills to maintain a self satisfying KDR. My decision in this concept is 50-50.
There a r few better places like Forgotten Citadel where u can farm 100 kills from start till the end along with an advantage of farming class jewels.

Energizeric
02-07-2017, 06:43 AM

They did! It's called Masoleum :)

Motherless_Child
02-07-2017, 09:48 AM
Ye most of them put alot of effort setting up scripts and bots[emoji23]

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

LOL..... Don't mind him...... He didn't get the memo.....

Motherless_Child
02-07-2017, 10:09 AM

Bro.... For one.... There is NO hating coming from here when it comes to PvE kills.... Like you said, I could have RAN THE TOMBS when the PvE kills counted but, I did not because, for me, acquiring TONS and TONS of kills from the Tombs just for show is....

1. Too artificial (would rather reflect a PvE kill count that is MORE RELEVANT)....

2. Too time consuming.... Takes away time from ACTUAL farming (keep in mind that ACTUAL farming was more lucrative back then, how could anyone ACTUALLY skip ACTUAL farming to PvE farm?!?!?!)..... Nowadays, on the other hand, easily acquiring PvE kills from the tombs is not needed because...... (see #3)

3. Too uninformative.... With instant level up packs all over Arlor, confining PvE kills to CERTAIN maps ONLY will help prevent those instant level up players from easily racking up a monstrous number of PvE kills and help us better distinguish the difference between geared players who are actually experienced in Arlor and geared players who have just been playing for like a week.......

MorFar`
02-08-2017, 12:28 PM
Lmao why they dont ban script users? Isnt that violating just as trading/selling accounts etc.. Citadel is so slow way to gain kills, tomb 1:30secs 220 kills , so 😯