PDA

View Full Version : How to unlock Nordr

KingMartin
02-06-2017, 01:42 AM
Dear AL community, I'm glad to be back after three months break :)

Guys I have a trivial question - my friend just began to play AL and she got stuck before Nordr. Does any of you recall what has to be done to unlock the maps (level is not the issue, she's in the thirties).

Thank you! :)

Ceuidear
02-06-2017, 02:05 AM
Go through "Gates to Nordr" in kraag after completing dead city(Might be it).

wangkj
02-06-2017, 02:35 AM
Yes go to the far left side of kraag. Big gates are there. "Gates to Nordr" it says. I think ull find urself needing a jacket soon enough

Ceuidear
02-06-2017, 03:25 AM
Yes go to the far left side of kraag. Big gates are there. "Gates to Nordr" it says. I think ull find urself needing a jacket soon enough

Fire elixir comforts better than a jacket :p

runagain
02-06-2017, 04:08 AM
Dear AL community, I'm glad to be back after three months break :)

Guys I have a trivial question - my friend just began to play AL and she got stuck before Nordr. Does any of you recall what has to be done to unlock the maps (level is not the issue, she's in the thirties).

Thank you! :)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170206/2a183ed86f8e2477933104393d8d6b71.jpg

This gate, enter it and it will bring you futher :D

Darkrai
02-06-2017, 04:29 AM
I tried to go to all the towns with a lvl 2 toon without arcane deary and i figured i can go too all of them with the exception of: paradise pier, expedition camp and chancel of light. Will post later how i did it if i can remember.

Motherless_Child
02-06-2017, 11:11 AM
I tried to go to all the towns with a lvl 2 toon without arcane deary and i figured i can go too all of them with the exception of: paradise pier, expedition camp and chancel of light. Will post later how i did it if i can remember.

You were allowed into all of those towns with a Lv.2 toon??????? This seems to be a matter of "NATIONAL SECURITY" in Arlor................

LOL..... J/K........ I had to....... :smiley_simmons: