PDA

View Full Version : New Guild Features!!

Qevy
02-06-2017, 10:48 AM
PS: idk if one of these ideas were posted.

Guild Alliance and Enemies:

Since guild battleground is added what about adding guild allies to help in battlegrounds vs enemies. And they can use the alliance chat.

More Guild Options:

More options like an option to set the minimum guild lvl cap,this will be easier for gms to make a guild clean.

Guild Training:

A unique map for every guild to train members to be better in guild battlegrounds [emoji3] [emoji3]

That's all ty!! [emoji4]

If u have more suggestions plz comment them down!

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk

Iplo
02-12-2017, 04:06 PM
Nice ideas! Only thing I disagree is guild enemies. Alliance is a good idea but I dont really like "rival guilds". If people take that rival thing too far, it will just create more drama.

Qevy
03-06-2017, 07:43 AM
Nice ideas! Only thing I disagree is guild enemies. Alliance is a good idea but I dont really like "rival guilds". If people take that rival thing too far, it will just create more drama.
Ur right [emoji46]

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk

WilliamTheFighter
03-09-2017, 03:42 PM
1)Guild Alliance and Enemies: A guild is already an alliance of players so in my opinion should be enough 1 guild without other guilds help.
2)More Guild Options: Guild masters already know the guilds and their lv cap/ or lv for their guild and the other ones.
3)Guild Training: +1. Yes is what we need a training and the possibility to make battle everytime we want ^^