PDA

View Full Version : New tombs for farming ?

Gouiwaa9000
02-06-2017, 10:57 AM
Right now it seems like farming is dying off , today i ran for 2 hours in the new maps and only came out with 40k gold... I tough it would be a good idea to introduce a new tomb only availeble to players that are lvl61 and atleast advocate rank . In order to prevent botting the dungeon will be randomly generated once you enter ( similar to ms ). Just a simple short map with 1-3 bosses and mobs not harder than the ones in maus 3 . The bosses can drop normal twiligh locks , have a very small chance to drop a balanced scale , and some gold . ( no tokens )

I start loosing interest in the game because of the lack in progress , i can grind for exalted but im not rich so its absolutely pointless for me . I hardly make gold to buy better gear and running the same maps over and over again without any real goal ( nor profit ) is starting to bore me . ( some say that ms is great profit , but not for me . The most expensive pink i looted costs 20k -_- ) i Feel like the game needs a place where simple players can grind for 1 hour or less and come out with profit .

Babyeterne
02-06-2017, 10:26 PM
yeah i noticed yesterday than luck do not help to reroll locked or something good only can reroll epic or rare useless items at mausoleum 5 so lepre and (egg ring,city loc, luck elix)won't help to farm ...

Sent from my Polaroid PSPC505 using Tapatalk

YamirL
02-07-2017, 07:50 AM
Very nice Idea, new tombs in somberholt since I have not received a single Locked Crate since the new update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk