PDA

View Full Version : Please share your farming strategy

VenomSet
02-06-2017, 11:20 AM
Hi all,

I just wanted to know how you all make gold.

Me personally, am just running Mausoleum dailies and running Graveyard for points.
TBH the gold drop and jewel crafting is pretty much the only income i currently have.

Anyone of you still farming Lockeds?
If yes, where and how?

-dex

Motherless_Child
02-06-2017, 11:31 AM
Hi all,

Me personally, am just running Mausoleum dailies and running Graveyard for points.
TBH the gold drop and jewel crafting is pretty much the only income i currently have.

If yes, where and how?

-dex

Give up our farming strategy?????? The game is to be SOLD, not TOLD...............

Rudeboy
02-06-2017, 11:40 AM
I got bunch of elite golden warchests while farming elite nordr APS. Good alternative when you get bored of graveyard. Welcome to guild dex!

octavos
02-06-2017, 11:53 AM
Hi all,

If yes, where and how?

-dex

no, i cant gurv u my awesome sekerets...find me ingame and see what I do XD

VenomSet
02-06-2017, 12:14 PM
Give up our farming strategy?????? The game is to be SOLD, not TOLD...............

This thread is meant to list all productive ways to make gold at our current level cap, so me (and other players who weren't active for some time) have it easier to get back into the game, i see nothing wrong there. :)

Oursizes
02-06-2017, 01:37 PM
The white man did not get rich by telling anyone what he does. However, the liberal stays on welfare by revealing his secrets. There's quite a few ways to make decent gold. That's all I'm gonna say. How you want to do it is up to you.

voidPtr
02-06-2017, 02:07 PM
Meaning that anyone who knows other ways different of somberholt +gold, would diminish his own incomes, if tells his different way(s).
Understandable, i would do the same, if i would only lose from telling. If i wouldn't lose anything - i can tell.
btw i also don't know other way :)
, that is good enough to bother

ForgottenWarrior
02-06-2017, 02:39 PM
Sts have made game now in such way that every playerhave to focus on one particular map which belongs to this expansion (Mausoleum). Anywhere else making gold is not easier.

VenomSet
02-06-2017, 03:28 PM
Game is just getting boring tbh.
I see a point why they removed Locked drops from Km3, but current situation isn't much better.

I'd rather farm KM3 nonstop, even if it's boring, I at least got some good income.

Motherless_Child
02-06-2017, 04:23 PM
This thread is meant to list all productive ways to make gold at our current level cap, so me (and other players who weren't active for some time) have it easier to get back into the game, i see nothing wrong there. :)

Nothing wrong.... Was jus sayin.....:boxing:

Sakurahb
02-06-2017, 05:30 PM
Farm balanced tokens , sell gear.
Right now that's what is giving gold , of course gold won't come fast , if you want fast gold then just try your luck with lockeds.
If you get bored of mausoleum farm arena for ankhs and a chance on fossil.

There's no secret at all.

GoodSyntax
02-06-2017, 06:32 PM
The best income currently comes from Somberholt with any gold awakening weapon (doesn't have to be lv61. I use lv60 dags with gold awakening)

From what I have seen, here are a few options:

- Farm Planar Tombs for Fragments so you can purchase Ingots to sell in auction
- Farm Tindirin for teeth so you can purchase Bars to resell
- Arena (you never know, you might get lucky and loot a fossil from the arena chest....LOL...forget I suggested that)
- Jewel farming (including awakening gems) in Tindirin and Somberholt
- Farm all elites from Nordr and below for Golden Elite Runners and campaign specific Elite Golden chests (since you don't take damage, you don't need to pot, just auto attack)
- Farm Cryo and Northral (but you will need to purchase elixirs, so probably won't be revenue positive)

Beyond that, I suppose you could merch, but personally, I'd rather watch paint dry than merch.

anandd
02-06-2017, 10:58 PM
The best income currently comes from Somberholt with any gold awakening weapon (doesn't have to be lv61. I use lv60 dags with gold awakening)

From what I have seen, here are a few options:

- Farm Planar Tombs for Fragments so you can purchase Ingots to sell in auction
- Farm Tindirin for teeth so you can purchase Bars to resell
- Arena (you never know, you might get lucky and loot a fossil from the arena chest....LOL...forget I suggested that)
- Jewel farming (including awakening gems) in Tindirin and Somberholt
- Farm all elites from Nordr and below for Golden Elite Runners and campaign specific Elite Golden chests (since you don't take damage, you don't need to pot, just auto attack)
- Farm Cryo and Northral (but you will need to purchase elixirs, so probably won't be revenue positive)

Beyond that, I suppose you could merch, but personally, I'd rather watch paint dry than merch.
That is rather correct....merching while playing game is boring also as for me....aside from maus u could go elite southern gates to farm as well quiet a good map...

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk

Eriel Delgado
02-07-2017, 08:16 AM
Well, it depends on your style. for example if you want to make millions in one day you're gonna need loyal trust worthy friends and pretty much farm orc fangs, elite gold chest but best of all dragkin tooth, in elite tindirin wild they drop much easier, you can get 3 bars per day if they help you out with tooth packs. then you can split the gold among all of you. stick to something that works for you. Right now everynody needs gold bar for exalted rank, big open fragile eindow to make big bucks.

thekragle
02-07-2017, 03:29 PM

#shareyoursecrets

Motherless_Child
02-07-2017, 03:55 PM

#shareyoursecrets

Energizeric
02-08-2017, 03:26 AM
There really are lots of ways to earn gold. Here are just a few:

Elite Nordr - easy to farm there at end game since you won't take any damage if you are level 61. You can get silver elite runner chests (sells for 1200-1500 gold) and elite golden warchests (sells for 6-10k), plus there is a daily quest if you do 20 runs you get a free elite golden warchest -- these are in high demand because they drop arcane maul and level 31 mythic armors which are needed to craft the level 36 mythic armor for APs.

Elite Shuyul - Still pretty easy as you only take light damage. You can get silver elite runner chests and elite golden puzzleboxes -- these are in high demand because everyone wants the kershal so they can craft a kershal vanity. While farming here you can do a few daily quests which pay out around 3k total gold.

Elite Tindirin - Farm teeth here, and can also drop both silver and gold elite runner chests (gold sell for 3-4k). Can also drop elite golden dragon chests which can contain arcane shard (these chests sell for around 3-5k). While farming here you can do a few daily quests which pay out 2-3k.

Elite Glintstone - farm Elite Northal when he is available. You can drop gold elite runner chests, fangs (these sell for 1000-1500 gold) and elite gold orc chests (these sell for 3-5k). While farming here you can do a few daily quests which pay out around 5k with one repeating quest that can be done unlimited times for 1200 gold. Plus you can save up orc tags from these quests and use them to purchase a number of things to resell in the auction.

Elite Underhul - farm gold here. Bosses drop 1-3k, and with a gold loot enhanced weapon or one of the gold loot enhanced sets, those numbers will multiply. Also can earn cryostar tokens when can be traded for items you can resell in the auction.

There are many ways to earn gold, but you must be willing to grind. If you want to sit around and strike it rich, the only options I can think of is to farm M4-5 and hope to drop a mythic armor, balanced scale or arcane shard.

This game has become more of a grind, which I personally prefer since it relies less on luck and more on effort. But then again, I'm not lazy! Gone are the days of running a dungeon 300+ times and having nothing to show for it while your buddy does 2 runs and strikes it rich. Now you must work for what you get.

Epw
02-08-2017, 10:00 AM
My farming startegy: i grind, i loot, i make profit.
My more detailed farming strategy: i grind more, i loot more, i make more profit.

HolaAmigo
02-08-2017, 10:54 AM
My farming startegy: i grind, i loot, i make profit.
My more detailed farming strategy: i grind more, i loot more, i make more profit.

Epic response

Never knew them golden puzzleboxes hold kershal i used to sell liquidate them in my invent :(

runagain
02-08-2017, 11:54 AM
*cough* Southern Gates with Avarice Set *cough*...

Pm/pt me if someone is up for those runs ^-^

runagain
02-08-2017, 02:12 PM
ahem i agree LOL
Best way hahaha [emoji14]

Back
02-08-2017, 02:31 PM
Farm balanced tokens , sell gear.
Right now that's what is giving gold , of course gold won't come fast , if you want fast gold then just try your luck with lockeds.
If you get bored of mausoleum farm arena for ankhs and a chance on fossil.

There's no secret at all.

Rich. Enough said

//11 chars

runagain
02-08-2017, 04:12 PM
if i need fast gold southern gates is my go to place just run like 1-2 hours i got a clean 150-250k already deducting pet feeds i so love that map lol (no wonder why im still acolyte lol)
Haha same, 1hour farm is easily 100k

VenomSet
02-09-2017, 12:39 AM
Haha same, 1hour farm is easily 100k

Elite or normal?

runagain
02-09-2017, 01:28 AM
Elite or normal?
Elite.. .:P

illwilly
02-09-2017, 04:09 AM
*cough* Southern Gates with Avarice Set *cough*...

Pm/pt me if someone is up for those runs ^-^

Aww, u had to.... now pugging there will be as much pain as pugging gy..