PDA

View Full Version : I have a general question.

FFA
02-06-2017, 06:15 PM
I mean no disrespect towards the support team by any means, But do we still have a support for pocket legends? A few months back I sent an email to the sts support team, and never got a reply. Then yesterday I sent an email and haven't received any respsone and I'm worried I won't get one. If it wasn't a big deal I wouldn't even be concerned, But it's about something I just purchased and didn't receive. So does anyone know if we still have a support team? -Thanks

fruitbattwo
02-06-2017, 06:52 PM
Yes, throughout my years of playing I've found that support response time can range anywhere from literally 5 minutes to 4 weeks. Don't send any same email more than once though, as they consider it spam and put it off to reply to later.

FFA
02-06-2017, 07:02 PM
Yes, throughout my years of playing I've found that support response time can range anywhere from literally 5 minutes to 4 weeks. Don't send any same email more than once though, as they consider it spam and put it off to reply to later.

I only sent it once, So hopefully I get a reply this time.

Burningdex
02-06-2017, 11:55 PM
Making a case on support website helps.
Pming a mod helps (with your case number)

All the best

Buchmeister
02-07-2017, 09:45 AM
I mean no disrespect towards the support team by any means, But do we still have a support for pocket legends? A few months back I sent an email to the sts support team, and never got a reply. Then yesterday I sent an email and haven't received any respsone and I'm worried I won't get one. If it wasn't a big deal I wouldn't even be concerned, But it's about something I just purchased and didn't receive. So does anyone know if we still have a support team? -Thanks

No we totally have support, I got a quick response from support after 8 emails! Quick n' easy!

DanielRH
02-07-2017, 02:25 PM
It does seem to be somewhat slower than usual... I guess they're too busy giving us updates! :)

tasakli
02-07-2017, 02:32 PM
The average Customer Service salary is $34,780.

razerfingers
02-07-2017, 04:10 PM
The average Customer Service salary is $34,780.
Depends on the area. I do live chat for a gaming company and I make 10.50/hr which is 2.25 over minimum wage.

3pc
02-08-2017, 05:15 PM
You could always pm a Dev on forums that works too. But when you buy stuff and you dont receive it you should try and put the transaction number in one email so when they reply and ask for it you dont have to send another email and wait again. Usually took support 3 days to answer back to me but recently was taking around 5 days to a week.

zaorago
02-09-2017, 12:56 AM
Depends on the area. I do live chat for a gaming company and I make 10.50/hr which is 2.25 over minimum wage.

Wow! Minimum wage in Seattle, Washington is $15...

Xen
02-09-2017, 03:33 AM
This is my problem too they not reply me. 4 weeks until now :(

Sent from my vivo V3 using Tapatalk

Promagin
02-10-2017, 10:50 PM
No, there is no longer support for Pocket Legends.