PDA

View Full Version : Stackable crafting itemsss

Spetsnaz
10-05-2011, 12:00 AM
I like to collect my crafting stuff, ever since the Custom Armor came out. But they take up alot of space in stash..
I could just get rid of the ones I dont need, but in higher levels there might be more items to be made, and the need for space might increase. But then again, I just thought of it now, maybe items arent stacked for a reason...hehe butt just a suggestion, it would be cool :p

Cabero
10-05-2011, 12:29 AM
+1 I want this too very much.

Kraze
10-05-2011, 01:05 AM
If they didn't stack you wouldn't need to buy inventory slots and that's less plat spent

SuperNas
10-05-2011, 03:48 AM
Love it

TANKKAAR
10-05-2011, 04:08 AM
What if they stack but still take up the same amount of slots.... I'm ok with buying the spots but I'm just tired of the mess...... The stash doesn't have any organization what so ever! At least sort it like my inventory? Pink, purp, green ect ect ...

Yvonnel
10-05-2011, 06:24 AM
What if they stack but still take up the same amount of slots.... I'm ok with buying the spots but I'm just tired of the mess...... The stash doesn't have any organization what so ever! At least sort it like my inventory? Pink, purp, green ect ect ...

+1.....Organization! Would love it!

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate

Deathpunch
10-05-2011, 08:43 AM
As much as I would love stackable items of the same type, it won't happen. For the reason Kraze said. Money. I love STS and their games, but my wallet isn't a cow to be milked at EVERY opportunity. Throw us a bone. Heck, even making it where there is a max stack of 5 or 10 items per slot would be great.

thequickone
10-05-2011, 09:09 PM
As much as I would love stackable items of the same type, it won't happen. For the reason Kraze said. Money. I love STS and their games, but my wallet isn't a cow to be milked at EVERY opportunity. Throw us a bone. Heck, even making it where there is a max stack of 5 or 10 items per slot would be great.
First, this topic has been threaded before, possibly several times. Please search before you create a new thread. :p

And if this really is all about money, try this crazy idea on for size: Once a player has purchased up to the maximum number of stash slots (250), give the player the option to pay a bit more Plat for stacking and sorting functionality. The player would only be able to purchase these functions once they had maxxed-out their stash slots, so STS would lose no money. In fact, they would make even more! I would certainly invest Plat in that! ;)

Regarding the number of items in each stack, I believe item storage in the Monster Hunter franchise works very well, and could be used as an example. Most items can be held 99 to a slot. Others, such as larger or more rare items and equipment can only be held 1 or 2 to a slot.

bronislav84
10-06-2011, 11:26 AM
Make them stack please. STS can take a money hit on inventory slots to please the customer right?

Deathpunch
10-07-2011, 07:39 PM
First, this topic has been threaded before, possibly several times. Please search before you create a new thread. :p

Um... I didn't make the thread. I'm thinking this was directed at the op.

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D.

flashbackflip
10-09-2011, 04:35 AM
This is very in-time post!

Now i have 150 inventory slots AND THEY ALL ARE TAKEN BY CRAFTING ITEMS just because i really dunno which of them will be needed at lvls 35-40 and remembering how many time i spent trying to get that Carballoy, i try to have all of them just in case..

Assuming all that 'Nano' stuff is really nano, they shouldn't take a place in inventory AT ALL!

Sadly, i understand that inventory is the source of cash for Devs, but then at least don't cut the inventory space at 250!!