PDA

View Full Version : 2017-02-07 Content Update (222731)

Futumsh
02-07-2017, 04:18 PM
+ Happy Valentine's 2017!! New Valentine's outfits in the Store! Just in time to celebrate the Love that Lives beyond Death!
+ Check out the new Eros Street wear, the bright red Cupid Tracksuit and the stunning Love Avenger outfits!
+ And... by request: Red and Pink versions of the popular 'Flat Iron' hairstyle can now be purchased in the Mortuary.

Bomse
02-07-2017, 04:21 PM
Thanks for the update! I'm just concerned was it necessary to remove the fo shizzle and amazeball sets?

Cinco
02-07-2017, 04:24 PM
Thanks for the update! I'm just concerned was it necessary to remove the fo shizzle and amazeball sets?

I can bring them back after Valentine's week ;-)

Bomse
02-07-2017, 04:27 PM
Thanks I was saving to buy one so I was shocked at first.

Tinkerbelldoll
02-07-2017, 04:52 PM
I can bring them back after Valentine's week ;-)

Thank you so much for taking our suggestions :D <3

Phosgore
02-07-2017, 05:21 PM
Thanks for the update!

doomdoomdoom
02-07-2017, 06:46 PM
Thank you!!! The girls version of love avenger outfit came out great! I still haven't seen a pic of the guys yet. Thanks for adding it. :love_heart:

japan
02-07-2017, 09:34 PM
Thank you and DoomDoom congrats on getting your idea brought to the game
(love avenger outfit)

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Mezderak
02-08-2017, 06:28 AM
Great work sts :)

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Dollarr
02-08-2017, 02:09 PM
Thanks for the update and im wondering how would it look like if we DL players get wings like other MMORPG games , it would be great if admins add wings in DL

sianidax
02-08-2017, 03:42 PM
Thanks for the update sts :)

missreckless
02-09-2017, 08:08 AM
Cinco hey! How long does this event last for? i hope its atleast a week after Valentines Day because a lot of people will want to spend most of their money on their boyfriend/girlfriend. I really want to buy the avengers outfit you see^.^ Also how do i change my picture on here?

Detenta
02-09-2017, 01:39 PM
Hello! A friend of mine had a good idea of update. He would like u all to make a black version of Street outfit which is one of this favorite. Also something easy to do and this version could be a droppable one.. So we would have something to farm for ^^ and I have many friends who also would like and been asking for it.

doomdoomdoom
02-10-2017, 02:12 PM
Hello! A friend of mine had a good idea of update. He would like u all to make a black version of Street outfit which is one of this favorite. Also something easy to do and this version could be a droppable one.. So we would have something to farm for ^^ and I have many friends who also would like and been asking for it.

I really like the black street outfit idea ^_^

Phosgore
02-10-2017, 05:54 PM
Agree

Sent from my XT1523 using Tapatalk

Aeore
02-10-2017, 06:35 PM
I agree to the black street outfit. And Cinco would you please check out the notifications when a friend goes online? They've been going nuts recently for no reason.

Dollarr
02-14-2017, 10:37 AM
I was thinking that it would be awsome if admins add that white business outfit with retro hat , the one that auction guy has equipped , as well as a relic vanity that worth 1k plats which might have some kind of effect and I have heard that new beast gem is coming up . I have got an idea , it would be great if admins add mage bots hit effect in that new beast gem , and how about a new weapon ? Not relic this time , it would be awsome to have a new Arcane Weapon along with lvl 46 expansion .

New colours recommend by players

Black Biker set

Golden Bats

White Druidic Set

Green Crusader Set

White Crusader Set

Brown Bandana Mask

Black Raver Set

White Raver Set

New Items :-

Wings

Arcane Weapon

New Beast Gem

Elder Blood Tear Of The Forgotten ( LvL 41 )

Black Vampire Heart Of The Elders ( lvl 41 )

Moontear Of The Ancient ( lvl 41 )

Obsidian Of The Elders ( lvl 41 )

New Arcane / Titan Gems

More Vampire City Maps

Solo along with passwords in PvE Arena AND PvP Arena ( like in PL )

Tradable Respec Scrolls ( like in AL )

Tradeable Character Slots ( Like In AL )

Tinkerbelldoll
02-14-2017, 02:01 PM
I know its too late but would you guys be willing to add a pink version of iron hand hat for female avatars and instead of black hair can it be blonde ? :D u can make this a seperate purchase or droppable

Tinkerbelldoll
02-14-2017, 02:06 PM
I know its too late but would you guys be willing to add a pink version of iron hand hat for female avatars and instead of black hair can it be blonde ? :D u can make this a seperate purchase or droppable

Or a black iron hat version with blonde hair but a black flower for female avatars

Aeore
02-14-2017, 03:34 PM
Changing the color of your name is a nice option to add to the game. Would be totally awesome!

japan
02-14-2017, 04:31 PM
Solo along with passwords in PvE Arena AND PvP Arena ( like in PL )

I like all your ideas except for this one
People would just farm their own characters to increase KDR

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Mezderak
02-14-2017, 09:11 PM
Recolor everything :) but definitely bring the white busniess suit gonzalo has the gray one which is available already from the get go. Keep the good work STS :).

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Dollarr
02-15-2017, 07:31 AM
Adding Them Might Make DL Better

1. [ Vampire Street Map ]

2. [ Nighty Reward ]

3. [ Platinum Weapon/Gems Tradeable ]

4. [ Special Name Colours To Master , Officers And Recruiters In Guild Chat / Inside Guild hall ]

5. New Stable and New Pets

Nightly Reward shouldn't be giving up XP and 5th Day Reward is not even that good , Suppose if someone decides to stay at low lvl and play pvp they cannot claim the nightly reward if they do then they'll get XP = LVL UP .

Nightly Reward should be like in AL where you can collect token and buy whatever you like ( in token store )

AL has 10M+ download cuz that game is better , if DL gets all the features that AL got then DL might also get 10M+ downloads if god wills , try once administrators

Hunter Strike
02-09-2018, 02:29 PM
+ Happy Valentine's 2017!! New Valentine's outfits in the Store! Just in time to celebrate the Love that Lives beyond Death!
+ Check out the new Eros Street wear, the bright red Cupid Tracksuit and the stunning Love Avenger outfits!
+ And... by request: Red and Pink versions of the popular 'Flat Iron' hairstyle can now be purchased in the Mortuary.

Nice :)

Στάλθηκε από το LG-K420 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk