PDA

View Full Version : Level 85

Engelhard
02-09-2017, 01:52 AM
So I made it. Any suggestions on where to farm at this point. Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone.

IdontReply
02-09-2017, 07:51 AM
Of course ok'tal rax THE ONLY PLACE, I've seen nice drop rate there ;)

Engelhard
02-09-2017, 11:17 AM
Hopefully I will be able to find a group to run first class. :). If not I'll surely be running coach.

Dolloway
02-09-2017, 12:47 PM
Planet Ok'tal is the best place to farm. Elites drop from both mobs and the boss Ok'tal Rax.

Another good place is Prison, where the drop rates are comparable to Planet Ok'tal from my experience.

Maze is the worst place to farm because of its low drop rate. However, if you want to save plat, I advise you to do Maze runs and join the Ok'tal Planet portal at the end. This won't cost you any plat if you join Maze through a Rift portal you happen to find from another person who makes one spawn.

3pc
02-09-2017, 05:59 PM
Planet Ok'tal is the best place to farm. Elites drop from both mobs and the boss Ok'tal Rax.

Another good place is Prison, where the drop rates are comparable to Planet Ok'tal from my experience.

Maze is the worst place to farm because of its low drop rate. However, if you want to save plat, I advise you to do Maze runs and join the Ok'tal Planet portal at the end. This won't cost you any plat if you join Maze through a Rift portal you happen to find from another person who makes one spawn.

Good elites or bad? Because someone told me the new 85 sets will soon drop to like 10-15m a pop for helm then same thing for armor

Dolloway
02-09-2017, 06:28 PM
Good elites or bad? Because someone told me the new 85 sets will soon drop to like 10-15m a pop for helm then same thing for armor

The best elites are those with 'Ok'tal' in the item name. The helms and armors will probably drop to 10-15m soon because the drop rate is good. However, there are two sets of Ok'tal for INT, STR, and DEX. No one knows which set is better as of yet. It would be cool if one set had certain strengths and weaknesses and the other set had different strengths and weaknesses, similar to that of Fury and Fortified. Perhaps one STR set will be good for pallies and the other for bears, and so forth for every set.

Congeniality
02-11-2017, 12:34 PM
The best elites are those with 'Ok'tal' in the item name. The helms and armors will probably drop to 10-15m soon because the drop rate is good. However, there are two sets of Ok'tal for INT, STR, and DEX. No one knows which set is better as of yet. It would be cool if one set had certain strengths and weaknesses and the other set had different strengths and weaknesses, similar to that of Fury and Fortified. Perhaps one STR set will be good for pallies and the other for bears, and so forth for every set.

Would definitely be cool :)

Burningdex
02-12-2017, 06:21 AM

Thatd be a really really noce touch.. orange to purps need to work as well xd