PDA

View Full Version : iPad 2 user can't connect to the game server

Egg pig
10-05-2011, 08:59 AM
As title said, starting yesterday I can't connect to the game server after log in. I am able too type my password and log in but after that I can't connect to the server. I tried to clear history, cookies and cache or the safari but it didn't help. Tried delete and reinstall the game but after I log in I can't even download the patch update and thus give me another I can't connect to the server line again...

Can anyone help? Will be greatly appreciated.

Deathpunch
10-05-2011, 09:10 AM
Yer holding it wrong!

I joke. Is your wifi connecting on other devices? I would try a reset on that, maybe. That is what fixed my connection issues here at home.

Egg pig
10-05-2011, 09:14 AM
I am at home and connecting to my own Internet, my other games and safari and YouTube work just fine..so I will rule that out.

tearacan
10-05-2011, 09:27 AM
Can you connect with an unregistered account?
How many applications are running on your device?

Egg pig
10-05-2011, 09:36 AM
I try running the game alone only, I try using the unregistered account, but I can only get to the patch update page and that's it. I won't download anything and the download bar will just stay there...after 2 mins, it will say I am disconnect from the server, really annoying.

CanonicalKoi
10-05-2011, 03:09 PM
Two things to try:

1. You're connecting via wireless? Do you have 3g capability and, if so, have you tried connecting that way to see if it makes any difference?
2. Have you synched fairly recently to make sure your firmware is up to date?

Samhayne
10-05-2011, 03:36 PM
You might also try restarting your iPad, just for grins.

If you can't get it going, get in touch with our support team via http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Egg pig
10-05-2011, 10:50 PM
Right now, I got no choice but to email them for support, still waiting for their reply though. If I can't come back I would demand a refund from them.

darkfussion
10-05-2011, 11:02 PM
Right now, I got no choice but to email them for support, still waiting for their reply though. If I can't come back I would demand a refund from them.

Ummm it's on your end... Not there's

Shadowie
10-05-2011, 11:17 PM
I am using ipad2 also. No issue with me. Try a hard reset on yr ipad2

Egg pig
10-06-2011, 11:12 AM
Try hard reset , but no help. However earlier today, I was able to log on with my main ! But nowi wasn't able to log on again...sigh.. But I found out that I can log on and actually play with an unregistered account. I have sent my support email to them hopefully they can figure something out.

The sad thing is I log on with the unregistered account and msg my guild defydeath but everyone thinks I am BSing them sigh...