PDA

View Full Version : Notification system add-ons: sold items, off-line messages and guild bulletin board

Hullukko
10-05-2011, 09:22 AM
Now that the game has a functional notification system how about adding notes about sold (expired) items, off-line messages and even guild bulletin board.

All of those features have been asked for many times before, but there's never been a facility for it. Well, now there is.
The personal messages could of course be limited to friends-only and possibly only a few per toon. Same thing for guild board, heck, even one note per guild would be great for organising gettogethers and such.

(and this time I have to admit that I didn't even bother to search for priors, because I know there are but I'm not gonna check each of them to see if the SL notification system was mentioned)

Spu
10-12-2011, 09:37 PM
i shoulda commented here instead of posting a new one, lol

Fac3bon3s
10-13-2011, 08:59 AM
Hulk or Spu you could PM Samhayne and ask him if he could merge the two threads. Both have good idea's that are slightly different than the others.

Cyberius
10-15-2011, 10:34 AM
This would be an amazing thing to add to the new notification system. In fact, I wasn't sure why auction, off line friend messages (perhaps in game mail?) and guild messages weren't there when the notification system was implemented. Don't get me wrong. I'm not dumping on what we've been given so far. It was just kind of a head scratcher to see this system only partially implemented. But hopefully we'll get these features soon :D