PDA

View Full Version : Seriously... where to farm at lvl 40+?

VenomSet
02-10-2017, 03:33 PM
So i made a mage and leveling from 1-40 was super easy due to all the quests handing out 600-1000xp.
But after shuyal expansion, all quests only give 50-180xp, and mobs give only 1xp per kill.
This is so damn slow.
Is this really normal that the quests starting at lvl 40 all give so few xp?
Why is it like that?
I cant even farm in tombs because xp was nerfed.

Intous
02-10-2017, 04:21 PM
Well just bear with it until you reach 56 and do Forgotten Citadel, gives considerable amount of xp( way faster than tombs)

Suentous PO
02-10-2017, 06:30 PM
I wouldn't farm much at around lv 40, I'd just keep doing xp quests & grinding the highest level maps you can to get to Gareta, glintstone, & end game where farming pays off better.

VenomSet
02-11-2017, 01:23 AM
I wouldn't farm much at around lv 40, I'd just keep doing xp quests & grinding the highest level maps you can to get to Gareta, glintstone, & end game where farming pays off better.

Well my plan was to reach 61 in one week but seeing how hard it is to get xp at lvl 40-56 i can forget that

Back
02-11-2017, 08:53 AM
Well my plan was to reach 61 in one week but seeing how hard it is to get xp at lvl 40-56 i can forget that

Don't give up now, do tombs till you are atleast 46. After that you can go Glintstone maps, I solo Forgotten Citadel most of the time (Level 48 Rogue atm). I am using my Mage's ring and pp, along with cheap mythics gears like Reason belt, Slate armor, Glintforged helm and Drag Blades. Since, you are playing a mage, you'll eventually have to get a drag staff, so better buy it now and use it to level up. I saw somewhere that u already own some arc pets, so soloing won't be hard for u.

Demonnboy
02-12-2017, 11:17 AM
And u can also farm daily in shuyal, keli town (the mage) nord and crystal cake of nord, easy to get 5k xp per day :)) GL \\(^=^)//

Sent from my SM-T116 using Tapatalk