PDA

View Full Version : Sort by awakening

Behoove
02-10-2017, 09:19 PM
Hey this message especially goes out to cs!
It would be great if we could sort weapons due to their awakening, or search for the awakening that is in the weapons. Many times I am scrolling through cs to find the right weapon and any kind of search option for awakenings would make it way easier!
Please have a thought on this thx

Cons
02-10-2017, 11:35 PM
+100.
I hope sts applies this to the game to sort things out in the CS. Most especially if u are finding a weapon with a specific awake, you'd have to scroll down plenty of times.. but if this is applied to the game it would be a huge relief.

Behoove
02-11-2017, 06:34 AM
+100.
I hope sts applies this to the game to sort things out in the CS. Most especially if u are finding a weapon with a specific awake, you'd have to scroll down plenty of times.. but if this is applied to the game it would be a huge relief.

yes exactly, great words thx

VenomSet
02-11-2017, 04:18 PM
This has been suggested 100times and its always been ignored... sadly

Avaree
02-13-2017, 03:34 PM
Hey this message especially goes out to cs!
It would be great if we could sort weapons due to their awakening, or search for the awakening that is in the weapons. Many times I am scrolling through cs to find the right weapon and any kind of search option for awakenings would make it way easier!
Please have a thought on this thx

Good idea, however this would take a lot of coding, time, and a new client. The most desired awakenings normally are higher priced. A quicker way to search, search higher prices first, lvl, rarity, and by type. e.i. 61 dusk bow pot then select desired. doing this yielded 12 weapons to look at.

I would rather see devs write content codes that include coming weaponsss.....

:)

SkipperSkinner
02-13-2017, 03:42 PM

:)
Lol weaponsss, I got that, It took me awhile but I got it :highly_amused:

voidPtr
02-13-2017, 11:05 PM
yeah me too, but this update is different subject (they announced it a long time ago, so i suppose they started doing it back then, so i don't think they'll stop implementing it and start it later, it's not productive to stop and start).
This thread's idea is good. And you're right that redesigning consignment shop will take some(a lot of) work(, i think the c.shop will need redesign, i don't see nice way to squeeze sorting now in UI), but if it's implemented, along with sorting a lot other cs improvements can be implemented - plenty of ideas has popped out in the forums (i suppose devs know them), no need to repeat them. (At least I) think that cs improvements will be beneficial, and that there there's (plenty) room for improvements (cs works now ofc, but (many)features and some facilitations can be added).
PS: but yes, it's a lot of work, and i doubt it'll be easy.