PDA

View Full Version : farming gear

aw205
02-11-2017, 01:49 PM
Is it only possible to farm l66 pinks or l71 pinks if your under that level? Like you can only be l71 or below in order to farm the l71 pinks? If anybody can confirm thatd be great

Ruby!!!
02-11-2017, 01:54 PM
71 should drop for everyone to L72. 66 til 67 and do on

IPurchasePlatinum
02-11-2017, 06:53 PM
Is the best gear purchasable with platinum? This was the only way I was able to get the 2nd best gear when I was level 80, I found pyscho seller, I saw he had the 2nd best elites and I opened up purchase platinum and bought them.

I would like to buy my gear with real money, I really can't get gear any other way because I'm poor. Believe it or not I have a derex set but I only have 200k+ in gold. Now I'll like to have the next best set, does a seller spawn in any of the maps, if not please let Me know thanks

Dolloway
02-11-2017, 07:42 PM
Is the best gear purchasable with platinum? This was the only way I was able to get the 2nd best gear when I was level 80, I found pyscho seller, I saw he had the 2nd best elites and I opened up purchase platinum and bought them.

I would like to buy my gear with real money, I really can't get gear any other way because I'm poor. Believe it or not I have a derex set but I only have 200k+ in gold. Now I'll like to have the next best set, does a seller spawn in any of the maps, if not please let Me know thanks

Not yet. Possibly in a future update. The Ok'tal gear isn't that hard to get from farming though. I spent about 4 hours farming and saw 3 drop during my runs yesterday. The drops were from Planet Ok'tal which you can access for free.

IPurchasePlatinum
02-11-2017, 08:01 PM
Ah that's a bummer, well hopefully in future updates. I don't see my being able to farm elites or having the gold to buy them. I spend less then 30 minutes on pocket legends at least when I was level 80. I leveled to 85 hoping to find a seller with no luck but maby they might make it purchasable by platinum for people without enough gold or time to farm, until then I guess I'll wait for now