PDA

View Full Version : Hi, My name is Josh.

Ghastly
10-05-2011, 04:46 PM
Hi my name is Josh. Nice to meet you. Let me tell you a bit about myself. I am 16 years old. I live in the United States in Pennsylvania.. I have just created my forum account and started my first charecter yesterday. Some of my hobbies are gaming. One thing I like about pocket legends is the user interface system. (Call me a geek) I know about these things because I took a course on gaming last summer. I plan to become a game developer. The only they taught me is the basics because I can only start when im 18 and older but im learning. I hope to make many freinds and have fun. If you could, please tell me some tricks or features about the game. For i am a noob. (LOL) I would also like to learn about the people I would be playing with, so please don't be hesitant to leave a bit of information about yourself. Like your name and hobbies and such.
That's Josh for you,
Plain and Simple :beguiled:

~Ghastly~

thewolf
10-05-2011, 04:59 PM
Hi lol my name is donyel im 14 and live in bakersfield california i love gaming i want to be a video game tester lol i was a noob once ive played since the beta but ive changed email accounts but add me in star legends my in game name is loyalsoldier.

XghostzX
10-05-2011, 05:20 PM
Hi Josh!

Lot of friendly folks around these forums. Most players around here respond quickly to questions and in game. I assure you the community is friendly so make some nice friends :chuncky:

Ghastly
10-05-2011, 05:26 PM
Haha, hey wolf and sure ill add you. And you can get paid to test video games? thats preposterous.

~Ghastly~

Darkfader
10-05-2011, 05:26 PM
Hello I'm 21, taxi driver from Finland, hobbies are computers and all sort of work with it from image editing to 3D modelling. All the tips and info you need about game you can find from player guides section. :]

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?32-Player-Guides
And class specified discussion and tips found here
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?49-Classes-of-Pocket-Legends

Ghastly
10-05-2011, 05:28 PM
Why thank you for the heads up cosmic! (can i call you that lol) and ill try to respond fast:chuncky:

~Ghastly~

Ghastly
10-05-2011, 05:29 PM
Hey fader and whats finland like? And thanks for the tip ;-)

~Ghastly~

Darkfader
10-05-2011, 05:31 PM
Hey fader and whats finland like? And thanks for the tip ;-)

~Ghastly~

It's very nice country in my opinion, we have nice weather here. Summer +30C winter -30C

lilgangster
10-05-2011, 05:33 PM
HELLO my name is ramon. i live in alabama. my hobbies r soccer and cross country and PL of course. (i even play ps3 sum times) OOO and im 14

Ghastly
10-05-2011, 05:35 PM
It's very nice country in my opinion, we have nice weather here. Summer +30C winter -30C
Ohh thats hot and cool lol

~Ghastly~

Whirlzap
10-05-2011, 05:36 PM
Hello, I'm Whirl.
Lyze if you want.

Ghastly
10-05-2011, 05:37 PM
Ohh cool ramon. I have a Xbox 360. What games do you play and are you on a soccer team?

~Ghastly~

Ghastly
10-05-2011, 05:39 PM
Hey Whirlz or Lyze. Nice to meet you. Btw guys im logging off. I have to do yoga with my fam LOL:chuncky:

~Ghastly~

Fatpigwarrior
10-05-2011, 05:48 PM
Hi Josh! We have same name, but of this is SL then I only play the other game PL (on iPod can't tell)

Welcome to the forums!

Hankomachos
10-05-2011, 05:50 PM
Welcome!
:)

Doubletime
10-05-2011, 05:58 PM
Hi and welcome. Glad to have you on the forums.

Quick suggestion though. You and others that commented may want to edit your posts to remove your ages from the thread. Age threads are generally frowned on by the devs and usually lead to thread locks or deletion. It is a TOS and forum rule issue. Just a little helpful advice.

But glad to see you introduce yourself. You are already ahead of many playing the games because you have taken time to join the forum which has a ton of guides and playing advice that will help you learn to play your toons and have fun.

WoundedEagle
10-05-2011, 07:03 PM
Call me Wound. I love Gaming and computer Programming and development. - 15 years old

-we

Ghastly
10-05-2011, 07:29 PM
K im back dudes and dudets. Sorry i was doing yoga and it hurt. LOL i hate jillian michaels. Hey fatpigwarrior, btw what name is that lol. Hanko wazzup. Dude we have to have nachos together one day man lol. Ty for the tip doubletime. Didnt know. K gguys you never knew my age...... And WE nice to meet you. What kinds of games do you like? and btw, that is the sickest name ive ever seen in all my time on these forums (8 Hours) LOL :tongue:

~Ghastly~

MoarPewPew
10-06-2011, 08:12 AM
Welcome to the game and community!

If you need any help feel free to add

MoarPewPew

I need some more farming buddies.

Yvonnel
10-06-2011, 01:35 PM
Welcome to the game and community!

If you need any help feel free to add

MoarPewPew

I need some more farming buddies.

What Moar said. Add my toons (alts in my sig)! Always looking for more people to get to know.

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate

Hankomachos
10-06-2011, 01:44 PM
K im back dudes and dudets. Sorry i was doing yoga and it hurt. LOL i hate jillian michaels. Hey fatpigwarrior, btw what name is that lol. Hanko wazzup. Dude we have to have nachos together one day man lol. Ty for the tip doubletime. Didnt know. K gguys you never knew my age...... And WE nice to meet you. What kinds of games do you like? and btw, that is the sickest name ive ever seen in all my time on these forums (8 Hours) LOL :tongue:

~Ghastly~

Yes, yes we do. :D

WoundedEagle
10-06-2011, 01:52 PM

~Ghastly~
Hey Ghast. What is the sickest name? lol And I like medieval-ish stuff. Oblivion... All the Elder Scrolls. Yeah, not a space person

Ghastly
10-07-2011, 09:21 PM

~Ghastly~
Hey Ghast. What is the sickest name? lol And I like medieval-ish stuff. Oblivion... All the Elder Scrolls. Yeah, not a space person

Cool wound, and btw I love the elder scrolls! I already preordered skyrim, and btw if you don't like space, does that mean you don't like SL?

Silentarrow
10-07-2011, 09:23 PM
Hey Josh! Welcome to the forums and PL!

Diaxos
10-13-2011, 03:22 PM
Hi Josh ^.^, I'm Alicia aka Diaxos in here & in game. Add me :) I'm from CT, US. I'm 19.

ThePvpTwink
10-17-2011, 09:19 PM
Welcome to the forums! :D