PDA

View Full Version : Expansion

Flicktime
02-12-2017, 02:31 AM
Does anyone know when the expansion will come? And usually how long 1 season is lasting? Thank you :D
~Zareden-Type~

Cons
02-12-2017, 02:34 AM
Maybe the expansion would come around May-July. An expansion lasts for 7-10 months.

Flicktime
02-12-2017, 02:39 AM
Maybe the expansion would come around May-July. An expansion lasts for 7-10 months.
Awkay thank you bro :)

Ucamaeben
02-12-2017, 08:45 AM
I personally hope they just do some expanding within mausoleum. Maybe another level, some bonus content or a tomb like planar arena. We've been expanding levels so fast that I'm feeling like I really haven't been able to enjoy the current stuff. Weapons and armor are outdated quick because we expand.

I don't feel like we're giving the casual player any chance at achieving current objectives and we're already off to the next thing.

Just my opinion.

Flicktime
02-12-2017, 08:53 AM
I personally hope they just do some expanding within mausoleum. Maybe another level, some bonus content or a tomb like planar arena. We've been expanding levels so fast that I'm feeling like I really haven't been able to enjoy the current stuff. Weapons and armor are outdated quick because we expand.

I don't feel like we're giving the casual player any chance at achieving current objectives and we're already off to the next thing.

Just my opinion.
+1 from me :/
Can't enjoy it yet...

Motherless_Child
02-12-2017, 10:35 AM

Just my opinion.

I hear ya but, unfortunately "quick releasing" is the harsh nature of most F2P games.... The idea is to get you to spend in order to keep pace or sacrifice necessities such as sleep to endlessly farm/grind until someone comes to your house, puts you is a straight jacket, and then takes you away to some sort of psychiatric facility for an assessment........

Terminhater
02-12-2017, 12:02 PM
Does anyone know when the expansion will come? And usually how long 1 season is lasting? Thank you :D
~Zareden-Type~

Expansion will be released on February 30th.

Avaree
02-13-2017, 03:06 PM

ah ha!

so this is where the rumor started lol.

gg :)

Flicktime
02-13-2017, 07:59 PM
ah ha!

Lol hahaha the rumor has started xD

Terminhater
02-13-2017, 08:35 PM
ah ha!

I mentioned that date in guild chat and few got excited and asked for links XD .....and the snowball rolled down the hill and started getting bigger and bigger :)

Goen
02-13-2017, 11:29 PM
30th Feb? Hahahahaha since when Feb got 30th day.

thekragle
02-14-2017, 12:27 AM
I just hope there is no community goals during next expansion, please only personal goals. Also, please no more area specific jewels and equipment.

I may be the only one that doesn't like these things but I sure hope not ;)

Avaree
02-14-2017, 04:34 PM
I mentioned that date in guild chat and few got excited and asked for links XD .....and the snowball rolled down the hill and started getting bigger and bigger :)

i wont melt the snowball.. lol, still giggle about this!

Ucamaeben
02-14-2017, 10:46 PM
No seriously, I heard it was February 29th for the expansion.

Ceuidear
02-14-2017, 11:28 PM
No seriously, I heard it was February 29th for the expansion.

There isn't 29th either:p Maybe u r saying about 2020 expansion.