PDA

View Full Version : The Mad Hatters

Anesceti
10-05-2011, 05:03 PM
Hey all just saying hello to the world of Star Legends and wanting to get the word out that we are an older group of people with MMO experiance looking for levels 25+ to join our team! We will consider lower levels than this if you can show a dedication to the game and the ability to handle yourself in an instance. Biggest reason for the level cap is I don't want a bunch of noobs trying out the game and never playing after level 15 and now we have a bunch of inactives. The other reason is we want people that don't mined putting in the effort themselves to level instead of always asking the higher ups to come pwlvl. We put in our time! So should You! Hope to see you in game and if you see me out ther Give out a shout!

We currently are 40 strong! Our growth is slow because we only except the competent and dedicated players! Save a few players we are all level 30 with 6
Lvl 31's. We have a long way to go but being we have only been around a month I have to say I'm pleased with the results. We are a world wide guild and working hard to have a constant 24 hr presents so don't be shy to give me a shout out! If you do friend me. At least give me a MSG to let me know you found us on forums. Thanx guys!

LONG LIVE THE HATTERS!!!

Group post is here. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php

There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter!

Deshx
10-05-2011, 06:54 PM
IndependentS salute U

Yangry
10-06-2011, 09:17 AM
Just wanted to add that we go out of our way to help our members get to level cap and get the gear they need...oh and have a good time doing it!

Navygreen
10-06-2011, 09:31 AM
Cool name :D

oegrocor
10-06-2011, 11:07 AM
Hey ana congrats ur on the charts

Iakrikin
10-06-2011, 05:24 PM
I am mAd, and glad to be a hatter

Kido
10-08-2011, 05:03 PM
Long live the Mad Hatters!

Kappelator
10-13-2011, 02:35 PM
Mad Hatters is my first guild in SL, and most likely my last. I was expecting to go into it meeting a bunch of noobs and loud morons screaming about nothing. What I found instead was a great group of open minded, helpful, extremely generous people who I plan to stick with until I quit.

If you're looking for a great guild, The Mad Hatters is just that.