PDA

View Full Version : Elusive four

Elleabridges
02-12-2017, 02:16 PM
Do they still spawn? Do u need to be low level for better chances? Someone suggested this. I wish there was a way to see which ones we have killed. Majority of my guild still needs this achievement. Any advice welcome I know where they spawn just not having any luck,!

Darkrai
02-13-2017, 03:36 AM
Yes they do still spawn, but at a rare rate and i agree we need a way to see which one we still need. I have been playing for a couple of years and i have no clue which ones i still need...

Ceuidear
02-13-2017, 04:03 AM
I got skratch & First mate ripper easily but, was difficult to find the other 2, luckily found the rest of them easily within 5 runs in Hall of Valihem(Nordr) & Arcanum Castle(Dead City) during 2X elusive. Its better to wait for that event if there is gonna be one again as elusives in Nordr & Dead city r too rare than the Childs Play Goblin In Arena :p

Darkrai
02-13-2017, 04:15 AM
They were easy to find when they first were released and i remember the rings they dropped were better then the blood ring (best ring at the time) and everyone was farming them like crazy. Of course it was a bug, but people couldn't hold themselves from buying anyway and wasted milions on those rings.