PDA

View Full Version : Cemetery hospital map lock

teuibo
02-12-2017, 05:18 PM
Any chance of making the new maps lockable like the old maps with invitation for guild/friends. During game play people jump in and out of the maps looking for other people or take the place of someone who has been playing for ages and gets disconnected. Then they cant get back in with the people they have been farming with. If this could be done it would be great. Thanks.

Aeore
02-13-2017, 04:49 AM
Great idea! Just like the normal maps that have a solo option we need them for old town so we can invite only our friends there

japan
02-14-2017, 04:41 PM
I agree
There are a lot of players constantly leaving and joining
Which resets the spawning of the bosses in these missions

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Phosgore
02-14-2017, 05:08 PM
Verdade.

Boa Ideia Teuibo!

doomdoomdoom
06-15-2017, 11:26 AM
I think most players would love to be able to play the newer maps in solo mode or with only people they invite to play with them.

I have lots of new guild event ideas we could do in the new maps, but they won't work unless the maps can be locked by invite only.

Xgangster
08-22-2017, 10:34 PM
Invite only PvP matches would be pretty dope no more trolls entering and messing up friendly games and vs

Sent from my HUAWEI Y360 using Tapatalk

doomdoomdoom
08-22-2017, 10:46 PM
Invite only PvP matches would be pretty dope no more trolls entering and messing up friendly games and vs

The only problem with that is it would allow people to bump their stats by playing against their own alts even easier than it is now. But I would love an invite only pvp area where the kills and flags don't count towards a character's stats.

Xgangster
08-22-2017, 10:47 PM
True :/

doomdoomdoom
08-22-2017, 10:51 PM
It is still a good idea even if it is just a practice area where players could just pvp against their friends for fun.

Araveocac
08-29-2017, 02:28 AM
In hospital, I believe Patient Zero won't appear if side bosses keep getting killed. Would be good to play solo so only main boss is taken out. Plus hordes of ghouls are more challenging solo.