PDA

View Full Version : Screen Freeze

Buba1
02-13-2017, 04:07 PM
For your family sake sts fix this screen freezes and respawn.

Please log on game and do pvp and see it will destroy your brain and then u will see we are right .

Also at PVE.

Justg
02-13-2017, 04:26 PM
What type of device and internet connection are you using? Where are you located?

Buba1
02-13-2017, 05:35 PM
What type of device and internet connection are you using? Where are you located?

For game i use samsung galaxy s3 , wifi , Kosovo - europe . its not about device coz i have ipad and laptop and iphone 6s+ too but its on all laggy

Justg
02-13-2017, 05:37 PM
For game i use samsung galaxy s3 , wifi , Kosovo - europe . its not about device coz i have ipad and laptop and iphone 6s+ too but its on all laggy

Galaxy 3 is a 2012 device, no surprise it is running slowly on that, but the iphone 6s should be fine. You are saying it runs slowly and freezes across all devices?

Buba1
02-13-2017, 05:57 PM
Galaxy 3 is a 2012 device, no surprise it is running slowly on that, but the iphone 6s should be fine. You are saying it runs slowly and freezes across all devices?

It freeze across all devices

Buba1
02-13-2017, 05:59 PM
Its not about years of phone it came together with halloween event , many players experience this also man , couldnt do right now mauso 5 voz of ping had.to leave not to be useless

xtian02
02-13-2017, 08:03 PM
Im using pc with nvidia gtx550,64bit,8gb ram,i5 processors and i will tell you i can run gtav smoothly,but in AL pvp everytime someone spawn that screen freeze frkin me out.

SkipperSkinner
02-13-2017, 08:58 PM
I don't have a friend who hasn't had the same problem, its only on re spawns though. Its so normal to me now that I kinda forget about it, this is probably because I don't pvp often or it would be a bigger deal to me.

thekragle
02-14-2017, 12:15 AM
To clarify, I believe the freeze that is being mentioned, is relating to anytime someone respawns from a death, enters a dead end portal or joins a map for the first time. There is a split second freeze or refresh of the screen that affects all other active players in that map. This occurs whether ping is good or bad and occurs on slow or fast devices.

It seemed to have started from what I can remember halfway through the Rengol expansion, someone correct me if they remember it being later than that. I believe it started after a client update.

will0
02-14-2017, 05:28 AM
PC Chrome random freeze i7-6700T CPU 2.81 GHZ 32 GB RAM / GE Force GTX 960M

Epw
02-14-2017, 08:07 AM
Personally, im facing ping spikes since the current event has came out. Sometimes it jumps to 1200ish, than goes down to normal. Then i cant see my fireball skill in maps. I cannot move. A few secs later it hits 10k+. Totally freezes and it often ends with a dc. My wifi is stabil and i have no problem with any other apps/devices. Using iphone6 for AL tho.

Jewelmaker
02-14-2017, 05:54 PM
To clarify, I believe the freeze that is being mentioned, is relating to anytime someone respawns from a death, enters a dead end portal or joins a map for the first time. There is a split second freeze or refresh of the screen that affects all other active players in that map. This occurs whether ping is good or bad and occurs on slow or fast devices.

It seemed to have started from what I can remember halfway through the Rengol expansion, someone correct me if they remember it being later than that. I believe it started after a client update.

I even notice it when someone enters my house. It's very annoying when running maps. I'm in US, play on an iPad, and have very fast internet. I don't think this issue is due to my net or device.

gunlet
02-14-2017, 09:38 PM
It doesn't seems device or connection issue..
Whole game works fine..

Whenever someone joins , game freezes for approx 1/2 second.
Go to graveyard and you will see this.

Buba1
02-15-2017, 03:36 AM
Well i hope and i pray that sts do understand , if they did all they have to do is to fix this .

ujangkampak
02-15-2017, 01:11 PM
Its anoying the screen freeze if someone spawn/join/enter when i spamming pots, specialy in m4 or 5. And Then Death!!!!
Agree, this not a connection issue. My conection is good as well.