PDA

View Full Version : Spawn kills

Babyeterne
02-13-2017, 09:54 PM
Spawn shields are useless the duration of the shield is like 3 seconds but the spawn lag is 3-4 or 5 seconds even when my ping is 150 (green) and rogues with ss are farming kills you can't use a single skill plz add a spawn zone like ctf with a wall

thegame
02-14-2017, 02:57 PM
You are correct,rogues are ruining pvp spawn kills ate so easy for them,as a tank ii shouldn't be one shoted on spawn,and then spawn dead,and don't just say it's lag,i have grern ping 90% of the time that happens. Devs would you please start checking statistical data involving rogues in pvp against any other class,and you will see what we all know is happening

yubaraj
02-15-2017, 06:56 AM
STS gave us some kind of shield in TDM when we spawn and respawn but it doesn't seem like to work. Getting spawn killed most of the time is not fun anymore.

Can you please check it STS.
Thank you.

Marco the Polo
02-18-2017, 03:52 PM
Rogue PvP is not fair PvP as far as I can see rogue use haste in PvP and farm mages at spawn or they gang wars? When rogues use haste and tank or other rogue don't have it #rip rogues need nerf

Sent from my SLI7DS using Tapatalk

johnycageee
02-18-2017, 06:50 PM
#rip rogues need nerf

Sent from my SLI7DS using Tapatalk
Rogues dont need any nerfs
Just not allowed speed in pvp

Oursizes
02-18-2017, 08:17 PM

Then remove from tank and mage too. There's no point in having a 10m set if you can't even use it.

Donquixoth
02-18-2017, 08:24 PM
Just find another fun game, this one getting odds.

PEMA
02-19-2017, 12:45 AM
The only problem is the spawn lag. Every time I clash and people die then respawns, it lags causing me to die aswell. I suggest lengthen the spawn shield enough to pass the spawn lag :)

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk

Inu
02-19-2017, 01:15 AM

agreed, speed sets aren't allowed in pvp.

mssweety
02-20-2017, 05:41 AM
speed sets should be allowed in pvp since theyr been used by everyone. but i do agree that these spawn killers (who love to get kills only which i dont belive is any fun)
shouldnt be able to farm kills that easy & cheap.
where did the fun go why r ppl so focused on ganging and raging and spawn killing.
suggest as i agree as above mentioned...
the 3 second shield is useless. specially for ppl with ping or lag. there would be no harm to noone if they just increase the shiled time. just as they have in ctf and maybe mark an area where the shield goes away.

result: less crying about spawn kills/gangs. less stress for sts to read always the same. less kill feed to kill lovers.. and more teamwork force.

1 of the reasons i quit pvp is the spawn kill and the love of gang which ppl have. since the 3sec shield is really useless.
Id look into it sts...

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk