PDA

View Full Version : K.o.c

Phantasm0162
10-05-2011, 08:56 PM
Hmmmm where do I begin? This is my first time writing a forrum so here it goes,i was in the k.o.c guild then something terrible happened I GOT BOOTED FOR NO APOARENT REASON ok soo I signed on my screen name and then bam I got booted so and i didnt get a reason why? They just booted me then a couple days later they spread a lie sayin I was rude to a guildie when The fact is NOT ALL GUILD MEMBERS GET ALONG so there may be diffrences but I do disagree with the fact that I got booted and and there were sides taken,in a good guild with good leadership that should not happen Fact there are 3 sides to a story my side,his/her side AND THE TRUTH and didnt anyone here my side out at all wnich is unfair but anywho in the k.o.c guild there are kiss asses favortism and not so good leadership by _________ but I absolutely love eblare and mayhem those are the ones that needs to be in charge as for the rest,Some good,others bad,and the rest can kiss my sweet *** but anywho k.o.c is not all what they portray to be there are alot of damn idiots and they know who they are just letting new members know about this untrue guild before they join there are alot of other things I could say but hey ima nice guy so lets just leave it at that BUT NEW MEMBERS BE WARNED ITS GOOD AT FIRST BUT WHEN TRUE COLORS ARE SHOWN YOU'LL KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN,most of all have a lovely day ohh yeah k.o.c membors that reading.............go screw yourselves :) because you lost a real good member and as im told recently others have left too,so let this be a lesson in guild leadership to you S________
Because you know what you did is completely wrong Have a nice day pimp

Conradin
10-05-2011, 09:07 PM
Bro I know your angry- but the devs frown on this. Please remove it. If ya were booted for no good reason please take it up with the leaders of KOC in game- and if they don't agree to talk to ya then maybe you don't need KOC. Just calm down-

Phantasm0162
10-05-2011, 09:12 PM
Y should I take it down when im letting others know? I think the people should deserve to know what happened its unfair to sugarcoat and hide the truth

Kaytar
10-05-2011, 09:13 PM
Eh Koc is dramatic anyway

Conradin
10-05-2011, 09:13 PM
Just say what you have to say with less hate then. It looks alot like a rage thread instead of a warning. Also public calling out isn't always the best thing to do.

Kaytar
10-05-2011, 09:16 PM
He's just warning people about being kicked is all.(:

Phantasm0162
10-05-2011, 09:27 PM
Its just a friendly warning to newcomers is all so if I offended anyone I apologize but like I said before people need to know the true nature of there actions plus I donated so many epic items suits and weapons do you think ill see and of my stuff back? NO I WONT.....what a waisted investment

Conradin
10-05-2011, 09:29 PM
Ok i see np bro

ProSophist
10-05-2011, 09:32 PM
KoC does not boot without credible reason.

It's sad and ironic that you have so a lot of bad things to say about our guild, yet you joined and stayed for so long.

Phantasm0162
10-05-2011, 09:37 PM
I joined because I like the guild actially but when your in a guild for so long people begin to unveil there tru selves k.o.c is decieving and yes I was one of the decieved ones thats why I stayed and ohhh yeah pro as I recall werent you one of the butt kissing officers too? Excuse my french :) and for the record THIS IS NOT A FLAME THREAD,BEEF THREAD OR ANYTHING DISRESPECTFUL, THIS IS COMPLETE AND UTTER HONESTY other people know it too there just afraid to voice the truth but ayyy guess what IM NOT :)

GigaBits
10-05-2011, 09:44 PM
Hey phantom, sorry you had so much trouble. Please try to avoid name-calling, it doesn't exactly help people to see this as a non-flame thread. Even if the name is true try to find another way to express the feeling without naming names.

LelouchX
10-05-2011, 09:45 PM
I will reply to this once, and once only, as I am the one who booted this ex-guildie. This will be my only post on this thread. If anyone reading would like to talk to me about this issue, feel free to pm me in or out of game. I won't give any IGNs, as I am not intending to start a flame war. I have seen how flame wars gave NG a bad name, and I have personally had nothing but good experiences with their guildies.

First off, please don't trash any of our GMs. They are all good people and go out of their way for everyone in the guild. If you feel the need to trash anyone in the guild, direct it at me for booting you. But be aware, it is this trash talking and harassment that got you booted in the first place. The two people that left after you didn't stay long enough to hear the explaination for why you were booted. Everyone else who asked, why was ______ booted, i explained, and they said things along the lines of, oh, i thought he was cool, didn't know he did that. I personally didn't have much experience with you until I started watching your behavior in game. You broke many of our guild rules before you were booted. Let me quote a couple rules first:
"No mocking of other players or guilds" - "Show respect to your Officers and GMs" - "Every guild member must represent the guild positively and act honorably" - "Treat all players with respect" - "No bickering between members, solve issues privately"
All our rules are on our forum for everyone to read, and you did agree to them when you joined the guild.
You disrespected an officer by saying that they didn't deserve their promotion and you were in the guild longer. I have personally seen that officer help many guildies on many many occasions. Offering gear, helping level, etc. The promotion was deserved. I've also been informed that you have gone so far as to contact this officer and said that you have a spy in th guild keeping an eye on them. This is very immature, and if that person is reading this, i hope you will just leave our guild and not cause trouble. We are a friendly guild, our guild chat is always lively, and we are always laughing and helping each other. I have also seen you follow this officer to runs, and it got to the point where i had to use passwords other than our normal guild passwords to make this person feel comfortable. I have also seen this officer log off many time as soon as you log on an enter the same area. I did not just boot you on one person's word. I watched you act in a way that made an officer feel uncomfortable for days before doing it, following the officer in and out of rooms is not a mature way of settling disputes. Just from your behavior, I didn't think i could trust anything you would tell me anyway. I took the word of an officer that i have known for a month or so now, who i have had communication with both in an out of game, and i don't think i am wrong for doing so. I felt so welcome in this guild since the day i joined that it hurt to see an officer stop playing because of another guildies actions. I did not take the decision to boot you lightly,

The only thing i will apologize for is not giving you the reason before or right after i booted you. In hindsight, it is the only thing i would change about my actions. It would have been nice for you to maturely display your frustration and anger with KoC, instead of posting this thread the way you did. This just shows even more how you had no respect for our guild rules.

I urge any KoC guildies not to fuel a flame, as I am sure this thread will get more posts.

And anyone else reading, see for yourself what we are like. I don't exclusively do guild runs, and you will see many of of our guildies around. Talk to us and decide for yourselves what we are like.

Phantasm0162
10-05-2011, 09:47 PM
Gigabit thx I respect your,opinion and I will do better I just have issues that I need to express in diffrent ways my apologies I will sustitute my words better thanks for the tip dude

SUPAPRODIGY
10-05-2011, 09:48 PM
Bro I know your angry- but the devs frown on this. Please remove it. If ya were booted for no good reason please take it up with the leaders of KOC in game- and if they don't agree to talk to ya then maybe you don't need KOC. Just calm down-

I think he has a right to say what he feels to avoid future problems with the Guild and to help players know before they join....

Cahaun
10-05-2011, 09:55 PM
I will reply to this once, and once only, as I am the one who booted this ex-guildie. This will be my only post on this thread. If anyone reading would like to talk to me about this issue, feel free to pm me in or out of game. I won't give any IGNs, as I am not intending to start a flame war. I have seen how flame wars gave NG a bad name, and I have personally had nothing but good experiences with their guildies.

First off, please don't trash any of our GMs. They are all good people and go out of their way for everyone in the guild. If you feel the need to trash anyone in the guild, direct it at me for booting you. But be aware, it is this trash talking and harassment that got you booted in the first place. The two people that left after you didn't stay long enough to hear the explaination for why you were booted. Everyone else who asked, why was ______ booted, i explained, and they said things along the lines of, oh, i thought he was cool, didn't know he did that. I personally didn't have much experience with you until I started watching your behavior in game. You broke many of our guild rules before you were booted. Let me quote a couple rules first:
"No mocking of other players or guilds" - "Show respect to your Officers and GMs" - "Every guild member must represent the guild positively and act honorably" - "Treat all players with respect" - "No bickering between members, solve issues privately"
All our rules are on our forum for everyone to read, and you did agree to them when you joined the guild.
You disrespected an officer by saying that they didn't deserve their promotion and you were in the guild longer. I have personally seen that officer help many guildies on many many occasions. Offering gear, helping level, etc. The promotion was deserved. I've also been informed that you have gone so far as to contact this officer and said that you have a spy in th guild keeping an eye on them. This is very immature, and if that person is reading this, i hope you will just leave our guild and not cause trouble. We are a friendly guild, our guild chat is always lively, and we are always laughing and helping each other. I have also seen you follow this officer to runs, and it got to the point where i had to use passwords other than our normal guild passwords to make this person feel comfortable. I have also seen this officer log off many time as soon as you log on an enter the same area. I did not just boot you on one person's word. I watched you act in a way that made an officer feel uncomfortable for days before doing it, following the officer in and out of rooms is not a mature way of settling disputes. Just from your behavior, I didn't think i could trust anything you would tell me anyway. I took the word of an officer that i have known for a month or so now, who i have had communication with both in an out of game, and i don't think i am wrong for doing so. I felt so welcome in this guild since the day i joined that it hurt to see an officer stop playing because of another guildies actions. I did not take the decision to boot you lightly,

The only thing i will apologize for is not giving you the reason before or right after i booted you. In hindsight, it is the only thing i would change about my actions. It would have been nice for you to maturely display your frustration and anger with KoC, instead of posting this thread the way you did. This just shows even more how you had no respect for our guild rules.

I urge any KoC guildies not to fuel a flame, as I am sure this thread will get more posts.

And anyone else reading, see for yourself what we are like. I don't exclusively do guild runs, and you will see many of of our guildies around. Talk to us and decide for yourselves what we are like.
This pretty much ends all of this thread. Thread closed. (please)

Paar
10-05-2011, 09:55 PM
Is it Hot in here ... Cuz I see a flame!

Cahaun
10-05-2011, 10:00 PM
Nooooooooo! *throws snow at Paar*

CrimsonTider
10-05-2011, 10:00 PM
"There are two sides to EVERY story."

Coming onto the forums to discuss personal issues/talk negatively against guilds is frowned upon. This should be handled either thru pm or in game.

Thanks

Phantasm0162
10-05-2011, 10:01 PM
Thats a really nice paragraph you wrote,so how long did it take for you to come up with that lie and made up fairy_tale and actually im glad you wrote wat you wrote so.lets clear things up shall we? So for one the things you said in your lil,story proved my saying right and you are taking sides which in fact should not happen in a guild thats treats everyone fairly as they claim they do and for 2 you may have seen thing but you dnt know issues about the two people you speak of as a matter of fact the two people you speak of joined the game together and yes some things you say may in fact be correct but not all so lets look at the details,you say things that I can be positive words that the so called "officer" is tellin you and your taking sides which goes back to my 1st preaching shall we say lol? But anywho you were not in a the "peoples" back pocket so im really almost postive you dnt know the full details of the situation so why say or state something on this app that your hearing from another guildie? If you wanto state something state facts dnt tell what your hearing because the truth is your NOT with the two all the tim so fact is YOU DNT KNOW :) p.s next time you remark about something in thy thread please state something you know for A FACT INSTEAD OF HE SAY SHE SAY MATERIAL p.s bye the way thank you for showing the people and proving me correct about the taking sides thing by the way your opinion is very much appreciated MY GOOD SIR Have a nice day :)

Cahaun
10-05-2011, 10:07 PM
Please lets stop this flaming! I can't throw snow at everybody!

maneatingtree
10-05-2011, 10:09 PM
You are missing some punctuation dude. I mean the one above you cahoun.
:cool:

Deathpunch
10-05-2011, 10:12 PM
Judging from this thread, perhaps booting wasn't such a bad idea. I've been an officer of KoC since android beta and I have yet to see anyone booted for no reason. There is always a reason, even if the bootee doesn't see or admit it. Still, I wish you luck in your future ventures in SL, and I hope the GM's of your prospective guilds that you want to join don't see this thread and see the calibre of guildie they are getting. :)

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D.

Phantasm0162
10-05-2011, 10:14 PM
So for any he say or she say dumb stuff be advised,keep it to yourself because its really poinless to tell or say or spread things without any proof especially if its not a fact,its just words traveling from one persons mouth to another with absolutely no meaning or authority behind it at all and yes they can decide for themselves noones forcing anyone......as for the other stuff you stated noones "dissing" any gms as for a FACT the bes thing in k.o.c is Eblare and Mayhem I love them dudes thats NOT dissing A g.m so keep your rumors,fairytales and 2cent information to yourselfs once again thank you,have a nice day :)

Paar
10-05-2011, 10:19 PM
Nooooooooo! *throws snow at Paar*

Ah better(:!

cptcaveman
10-05-2011, 10:21 PM

Phantasm0162
10-05-2011, 10:25 PM
Lol caveman my bad for the complicated word usage but heck this is the internet no need to use correct pronounciation or correct grammer all the time lol its online for goodness sakes lol

ProSophist
10-05-2011, 10:26 PM
You have not shown a single proof of anything you claim to be a fact. This stunt, which you probably thought will serve as your redemption, is counter-productive. You just did yourself a disservice by making an embarrassment out of yourself.

Anyway, this thread will probably be closed soon since it is nothing but flaming, irony, and contradictions.

I wish you luck in finding a guild that accommodates your attitude.

skavenger216
10-05-2011, 10:29 PM
I love the way you are talking trash about me, without directly using my name. I did not boot you, although I did approve of it. When I have MULTIPLE members and officers telling me about you breaking various guild rules, something needs to be done. It wasnt just one persons word. You keep saying mayhem and ebalere are so awesome, implying that i am not. When have I ever done anything for you to have anything negative to say about me? What, because an officer in my guild booted you, that means I'm a failure? Grow up. I wish you luck in the future, and hope one day you learn to move on. At any rate, this thread needs to be locked, and imo, deleted.

To any one who is getting a negative vibe about our guild because of this thread, don't let one bitter ex members attempt to insult and demean us affect your view of us.

Phantasm0162
10-05-2011, 10:34 PM
And im glad your still the number one butt kisser in the guild now like I said before this is not a flame thread but if you wanto talk smack and make it a flame thread WE CAN so be advised watch your mouth hush it up and MOVE ON ABOUT YOUR BUISNESS GO TEND TO YOUR PRECIOUS K.O.C do your officer duties and mind your buisness...Most of All have a lovely night :)

Growwle
10-05-2011, 10:35 PM
I am relatively new to KOC and have had no problems. I also had nothing to do with your booting and I resent your childish insults. Keep your drama to yourself and find a guild that fits you better. I know, I got flamed, it was too much coffee :cool:

Shadowie
10-05-2011, 10:41 PM
Not gonna add more stuff, this thread need to be stop here.

I am once an koc, and i left koc. There is no perfect person in this world, not to mention a guild. Stay if u like it, leave when u dislike. I dislike some one, i leave. No further add on. This game and the guild dun revolve aroun anyone of us in particular. Keep yr chill, enjoy the game as it is meant to be. There r more important things in rl to be really matters at.

Btw, i miss all members of koc and i enjoyed my stay there last time. I still standby yr back, i disagree on u guys having bad management, just maybe some bad members. Cheers and peace! ;)

Ebalere
10-05-2011, 10:42 PM
Wow haha how did I miss this? Dude, how in the hell can you bash KoC, when you know in your heart what we do and to what lengths we go to to keep everyone happy and having fun in a safe environment. I liked you alot dude, we had good times together, but when you bash another GM or tell everyone in KoC to screw off, and slander us like this, it comes as a real surprise, because you were with us for a long long time. And you were discussed in officer promo meetings, but always held back because of the lack of a level headed attitude and immaturity at times, as well as always being sour when people got promoted. When you start physically contacting someone outside of the game and harrassing them, it deserves not only a guild kick, but a ban as well. So you should probably just put us on ignore and be glad you're still allowed to play SL.

Supa, this is twice now you've implied that we're a bad guild, and you've never been in it and don't know us or what we do, so you have earned the title of HATER. Lol. Please, stop sippin the Haterade peeps. Throw an alt in KoC, we welcome it. Nothing to hide, nothing to prove. Just a bunch of Knights kickin bum.

*clickityclack*? :P

Phantasm0162
10-05-2011, 10:43 PM
And as for you skav just shut it up...i mean come on really Really REALLY? Look dude your guild is outa control and the only reason why yur so glad and happy is because you love people suckin up to you dude be forreal with yourself And most of all why comment on this thread when your hardly ever online to see wats goin on? Like seriously lol people that has been in k.o.c or ex members watever you call it know and they agree to my as you say (assumptions/claims) and b.t.w who are you to demand a closing on this thread as I recall your not the boss of spacetime just the boss of k.o.c so go tend to that lol.and as for spacetime they rule so they can close the thread whenever the fill suitable or think its time to modt of all HAVE a nice day :)

Phantasm0162
10-05-2011, 10:50 PM
Lol eblare tsk tsk tsk.......i respect you dude so therefore I wont comment and as for you other sayings my bro if you read all of what I said I clearly.....CLEARLY said that there are good and bad people in the guild I also said that this was not a diss flame or beef thread lol and I also said that you and mayhem were the best thing to happen to K.o.c im actually laughin myself silly and I find this most entertaining but anywho I know your stickin up for your fellow members but still.......tsk tsk tsk all ima say is HAVE a nive night lmfao

skavenger216
10-05-2011, 10:55 PM
I'm not in charge of STS forums, that's why I have pmed the people who are to close this thread. As far as my guild being "out of control", I beg to differ. People respect our rules for the most part, and when they don't, they are warned or booted (as you already know). Why comment on this thread, you ask? Because I don't like your slandering of our guild, or your personal attacks on my character and guild management skills. Never online? I'm on at least 2-3 hours a day through out the day, and thats with working 12 hours a day.

You obviously have no reason you can present as to why your booting was unjustified, so you keep resorting to slandering me and my guild. You ever stop to think that maybe you broke our rules, and you actually deserved your boot? Nah, that would make too much sense.

I'm sorry everyone has to be subjected to this display of middle school drama...... We now return you to your regularly scheduled sloucho grinding :)

DJMdivine
10-05-2011, 11:00 PM
It really sounds like your the one with the problems phantasm.

Phantasm0162
10-05-2011, 11:05 PM
Wow skav really lol your tellin me that I was doin so many things and accusing me of something so you boot me when this junk your accusing me of is half *** tru all of of thus is coming from your so beloved so precious valued officer which of who I wont name but she is the one telling you all this bullcrap and your just believing it and following on just like a lifeless souless insignificant puppet so lol why include yourself in her drama or for that matter why should anybody include themselves in her drama you if your a true man you shoulda messaged me and asked what was goin on instean of jumping to conclusion and taking one persons side when the truth is you shoulda investigated for yourself and found out THE TRUTH BEHIND THIS SITUATION come on son lol let this be a lesson to you STOP TAKING OTHER PEOPLES WORDS and info about a situation that they possibly have no clue or idea about NEXT TIME LEARN THE INFO FOR youself especially if the matter is so important for everyone to get involved,stop tskin people two bit info and learn things about it on you on PEESONALLY CAUSEid be happy to tell you the whole story once again...Have a nice night

Zaltiar
10-05-2011, 11:20 PM
Ah how lovely,
Just when I thought guild dramas were simmiring down, boom here's another one :/. I've personally played with a lot of members from k.o.c, (I play as Hellcharger) and they've always seemed like a cool bunch, they've welcomed me along their runs, talk friendly, and I have some in my friend list ( I only ever add cool people on my list ;)) but they do advertise their guild a lot >.> But that's just my point of view, and only a few people.
Like everyone has been saying, coming all out on the forums about this guild is not the right thing to do. You may be angry, that you got kicked out with no reason whatsoever. Maybe it'd be a better idea if you pm them in game or on the forums and ask why. K.o.c is also at fault, just imagine, if you're a member in a guild, you suddenly find out after logging in that you've been kicked out, you try to think what you did but can't recall anything, you'd be mad aswell right? I think a small apology is in need to this particular person. And to the thread creator, this isn't going to last long, devs are gonna lock this thread, other forumers will see you in a bad light, other guilds might see this post and think, "wow, I wouldn't want a member that goes smashing our guild name like that".
And last, but not least. Inb4lock

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Phantasm0162
10-05-2011, 11:26 PM
Im done with the sittuation you guys know watchu did I know what happen and I know the truth I know how you truly are and I wish your guild the best as for other things......omg such a long list but ill only dicuss a couple 1 dont include yourself in other peoples drama 2 if you feel the need to include yourself find out the info for yourself instead of listening to other people because most of the time there bending/lying about the truth 3 dont take sides 4 treat guildies fairly 5 have a lovely night I could go on but its too much to type I wish k.o.c members the best well the good ones the best as for everything else it really doesnt matter Goodbye :)

Zeus
10-05-2011, 11:34 PM
I can't understand one thing the OP says when it is all one big sentence the size of the paragraph. Therefore, I am not going to side with anybody atm. It does seem like KoC didn't do anything wrong though.

LelouchX
10-05-2011, 11:38 PM
I vowed to post only once but I can't keep that vow. However, i will not respond to flaming. Zaltiar, u r right, I should not have booted without giving a reason. That is y I made my first post to this thread. it is the reason. also in that post, I apologized for not giving a reason upon booting. it is the only thing I think I have done wrong. I have also asked for pms on this site or in game in the hopes that any issused would be brought to me, the booting officer, with the hopes of preventing this thread from getting out of control.

Shadowie, I saw u on for a little while after I joined and ran with you a few a times. thanks for your mature insights here, wish I was able to get to know u a little better in game.

Phantasm0162
10-05-2011, 11:46 PM
Ok but just for the record the person you guys accuse me of which I find hilarious lol is messaging me on sl right now as we speak mwahahahah have fun guys

Ellyidol
10-05-2011, 11:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ1HKCYJM5U

What a silly bird! :D

Oops, wrong thread.. Or am I?

thewolf
10-05-2011, 11:58 PM
Lol thats bad

skavenger216
10-06-2011, 12:04 AM
Ok but just for the record the person you guys accuse me of which I find hilarious lol is messaging me on sl right now as we speak mwahahahah have fun guys

For the last time...... There was no particular person. MULTIPLE PEOPLE pmed me with complaints about you breaking various guild rules. As for anyone saying he deserves an apology for being booted for "no reason", I strongly disagree. He was booted for a VERY valid reason, and he was told what he has done multiple times. Hardly a boot without reason. If anything, he should be apologizing to all my members for subjecting them to this crap. I don't even care about an apology for trying to drag my name through the mud, I really couldnt care less what he has to say anymore at this point. He has shown he has absolutely zero ability to remain civil, so I think his demeanor speaks volumes more than anything anyone could ever say.

CappinClutch
10-06-2011, 12:05 AM
No proper flame thread is a true flame thread without good 'ol Cappin gettin his piece to make it truly Clutchnificent (google it.) All I see is FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME OOOON! "Now, I'm not tryin to flame..." and INSULT INSULT INSULT INSULT "now, I'm not tryin to insult nobody..." all in the same breath...truly impressive...wanna count out all the do's and don'ts...? Lemme break it down for u...first off, you look like a super mega butt hurt ex groupie right now after creating this thread...why? U ask...because if koc has been sooooo bad for so long and basically (from what ur saying) morally unjust by your high and experienced standards, then why the bleep have you stayed for so long...? Secondly, you better hope this thread gets locked and more people don't see who started it cuz best believe the guild blacklist exsists and ur gonna be on multiple ones...you'll be lucky to end up being one of the fifty officers in some level 12's guild which is equivilant to being the smartest retard...so kudos starting a slander thread that basically just displayed nothing more than YOUR true colors and further aided in solidifying koc's arguement as to why you were kicked and never got promoted in the first place...I believe a "thank you" is in order from you to koc for them tolerating your whitless banter and subpar sportsmanahip for as long as they obviosly did...and furthermore an apology should be issued to them as well for them having to waste their time defending themselves, cuz truth be told, "son, pimp, dog, homie g..." when the sun comes up tomorrow, koc will still exsist...can't say that much for you or your precious bernz-o-matic thread...in the future, suck it up, MAN up, put on ur roller skates and keep it movin.

As for Supaprodigy, one more word outta you and you'll be the author of the next guild flame thread entitled "D.S.M." you've been warned.

Ciao for now...Cappin out.

Phantasm0162
10-06-2011, 12:05 AM
Ima ne the good guy and delete this im all set thx alot for the positive messages and stuff you guys know who you are but anyway gn see you lattaz this thread will be gone in 5

Lowlyspy
10-06-2011, 12:07 AM
Hey everybody, LOOK A DISTRACTION!
*douses flame with thousands of pounds of sand and immerses thoroughly in water*

originally wasnt going to post on this thread since i hate getting involved in these kinds of things but i think an impartial mediator is necessary for this situation.

Phantasm i understand that you are angry about your boot, i mean who wouldnt get upset about being booted, but bringing these things to the forums for everyone to read is never a good idea. I realize that you were just trying to protect players but in your OP but it did come off like a flame thread. So from now on please pick your words more wisely when making warning threads. If you believe that you were booted unjustly then go to the gm and look for the reason you were booted, when you find out the reason plead your case, apologize (this is a VERY important step), and hope for the best. If that doesnt work then move on, no reason to cry over spilled milk as the saying goes.

Booter of phantasm (forgot who and im too lazy to go back and look :p) and GM's of KoC, i see where you're coming from and understand the reasons for the boot BUT before booting someone try calling them into the guild hall privately and talk the situation out. I've had a few problems in my guild and this has solved everything (well, most everything, we had 1 problem that resulted in a boot. Meh what are you gonna do :/ ) enough to please both sides and we all went on being buddies. If this doesn't work then by all means bring down the Boot of Destiny in full force! And before booting always be sure to give the person a valid reason, it normally smooths things over kinda and makes people less flamy.

Best wishes and i hope all this gets sorted out. Nighty nite :)

Twinrova
10-06-2011, 12:29 AM

Nuff Said...:o

Phantasm0162
10-06-2011, 12:32 AM
Captain cluch or watever yor name is first off who asked you anything? As I recall noone adressed or brought you into this situation at all so like umm how bout this mind your buisness go play sl and have fun and ohhh yeah captain cluch these ***** and have a nice night dude :) dnt be a insignificant human being go include yourself in someone else bizz or thread you say you aint wanto flame but you come in here callin names lol please dnt contradict yourself in a convo that has nothing to do with you goodbye dnt let the door hit you were the good lord split u lmao

Phantasm0162
10-06-2011, 12:38 AM
How random people include themselves in a random thread that has nothing to do with you I mean come on lmao really? For those of you who have negative,ignorant responds or if it has nothing to do with you dnt respond otherwise by all means please enjoy yourself :)

Kaytar
10-06-2011, 12:45 AM
Wow haha how did I miss this? Dude, how in the hell can you bash KoC, when you know in your heart what we do and to what lengths we go to to keep everyone happy and having fun in a safe environment. I liked you alot dude, we had good times together, but when you bash another GM or tell everyone in KoC to screw off, and slander us like this, it comes as a real surprise, because you were with us for a long long time. And you were discussed in officer promo meetings, but always held back because of the lack of a level headed attitude and immaturity at times, as well as always being sour when people got promoted. When you start physically contacting someone outside of the game and harrassing them, it deserves not only a guild kick, but a ban as well. So you should probably just put us on ignore and be glad you're still allowed to play SL.

Supa, this is twice now you've implied that we're a bad guild, and you've never been in it and don't know us or what we do, so you have earned the title of HATER. Lol. Please, stop sippin the Haterade peeps. Throw an alt in KoC, we welcome it. Nothing to hide, nothing to prove. Just a bunch of Knights kickin bum.

*clickityclack*? :P you booted me with the reason of "stay out of my guild" LOL how immature. Seriously stop getting mad at people for telling others to avoid your guild because you do, in fact, boot for no reason.

Lowlyspy
10-06-2011, 12:48 AM
How random people include themselves in a random thread that has nothing to do with you I mean come on lmao really? For those of you who have negative,ignorant responds or if it has nothing to do with you dnt respond otherwise by all means please enjoy yourself :)
Umm, thats kinda what happens on a public forum when you post things like this :/

Anyways, excuse me for attempting to calm both sides, i'll just keep my mediating to myself. Apparently wasn't worth my time and effort to try and help, watever.

Nighty nite, again.

CappinClutch
10-06-2011, 12:57 AM

You cry...someone is either gonna hand you a box of tissues for ur issues, slap you into manhood, or tell you to indulge in cranial rectal induction and enjoy YOURself...Post publicly, deal with the public...that is all...carry on.

Necrobane
10-06-2011, 01:02 AM
"zzzZZZZzzZZzz" *wakes up* "What? This is still going?" *falls asleep again*

Phantasm0162
10-06-2011, 01:04 AM
Captain ohhh my lord look dude just stfu maybe go play in traffic blindfolded in your free time please? Nah but seriously yeah this is public but did I ever include you in this publicly? Ummm let me check.....No your seriously becoming a waste of human space do yourself a favor stop buttin in dude

CappinClutch
10-06-2011, 01:05 AM
"zzzZZZZzzZZzz" *wakes up* "What? This is still going?" *falls asleep again*

*hands Necro a bottle of 5mg Melatonin* here, take 2 they're small...lol! Let's all go back to sleep, nothin' to see here...

Necrobane
10-06-2011, 01:07 AM
*hands Necro a bottle of 5mg Melatonin* here, take 2 they're small...lol! Let's all go back to sleep, nothin' to see here... *empties the bottle into his mouth* "Cheers dude!".............*drops onto the floor*

CappinClutch
10-06-2011, 01:10 AM
Captain ohhh my lord look dude just stfu maybe go play in traffic blindfolded in your free time please? Nah but seriously yeah this is public but did I ever include you in this publicly? Ummm let me check.....No your seriously becoming a waste of human space do yourself a favor stop buttin in dude

As soon as u posted this publicly on a forum of which I happen to be a member of, slandering a guild and members of which I am good friends with, yeah "dude" you included me and every other jamoke that's posted before and after me...wanna come at me...? Bring a bigger gun, preferably one that can spell first grade words...wanna make a new friend...? Go play with urself...too late...? We already know "playa"

CappinClutch
10-06-2011, 01:10 AM
*empties the bottle into his mouth* "Cheers dude!".............*drops onto the floor*

Np...they're all natural!

CappinClutch
10-06-2011, 01:14 AM
Gonna take more than a foul mouthed accronym and some cliche' statements to win an argument that u already lost in post #1...fall back and bump ur head...this is almost too entertaining for words...I'm off this and on to the next before I honk this clown's nose.

Get at me ingame so I can wear out my laugh emote.

Ebalere
10-06-2011, 01:30 AM
you booted me with the reason of "stay out of my guild" LOL how immature. Seriously stop getting mad at people for telling others to avoid your guild because you do, in fact, boot for no reason.

Ahh, Kaytar. I remember you too. You should learn who your GM's alts are before you go breaking ToS and guild rules. And by the way, you don't need a reason to guildkick someone. When I said stay out of my guild, it wasn't a reason for booting. It was a clear warning to not reutrn because we don't need dramatic trolls in the ranks. Please guys just ignore each other, and lets just keep to ourselves. Ghost, I'm sorry things went this way but after all we've done for you the least you could do is go quietly and respectfully instead of creating this debacle. That is all.

Phantasm0162
10-06-2011, 01:31 AM
You are you satisfied with yourself lol I hope so because you are truly ignorant "playa" just look at you.........always responding,always wanna have something to say,so go ahead say somemore wise crack jokes im laughin because its funny nah you know what your funny dude........wanna know what is funny? Your guild is funny.........wanna know why? Here ill tell you why lmao because the ohhh sooo mighty k.o.c guild Some Of your members agree with me AND NOOOOOO I wont tell you there names just know its more than you think......... Now thats funny :) but look thats besides the point im sure you wanna maybe even comment after this so yeah shoot im glad this actually makes you happy considering that this was intended to be informative and everyone else made it flames or what the heck ever you call it.......so have fun enjoy yourself :)

Phantasm0162
10-06-2011, 01:40 AM
And to you eblare I like you dude and I always will like I said earlier your one of the best members in k.o.c and I mean everybit of it im sorry it turned out this way and yes You was good to me I never said you wasnt and I wont deny it 1 bit you are a real TRUE friend and ima miss you bro and since im on the subject im actually gonna miss you and mayhem,but I guess thats the way the cookie crumbles sometime your mostly the reason why I wanted to stay in the k.o.c but things change I guess stay true eblare as you always have I can atleast say you did treat every guild member equally

WhoIsThis
10-06-2011, 01:45 AM
This is not getting anywhere.

It's clear that this player, Phantasm0162 has offended multiple members in KOC. It's also clear that this player is quite unapologetic about what has transpired and refuses to even consider the possibility that he/she has done something wrong, much less an admission of guilt or an apology. I may not be a member of KOC in PL nor very active in SL (due to a busy life), but I still have interests in KOC's success (not the least of which is because I have 2 characters that are officers in SL). As for this player's opinions on KOC, well, the way that he/she has been addressing criticism is enough to suggest what type of person he/she is and who is at fault.

I'd recommend caution for any other guilds that this player is interested in joining.

It's best if this thread were locked.

@Kaytar
I don't know what happened between you and Elabere, much less who is at fault, but I'd strongly recommend you keep it off this thread. KOC was not the success in PL that it was in SL, but whatever your grievances, keep it between yourself and Elabere and take it up in private.

CappinClutch
10-06-2011, 01:48 AM
This is not getting anywhere.

It's clear that this player, Phantasm0162 has offended multiple members in KOC. It's also clear that this player is quite unapologetic about what has transpired and refuses to even consider the possibility that he/she has done something wrong, much less an admission of guilt or an apology. I may not be a member of KOC in PL nor very active in SL (due to a busy life), but I still have interests in KOC's success (not the least of which is because I have 2 characters that are officers in SL). As for this player's opinions on KOC, well, the way that he/she has been addressing criticism is enough to suggest what type of person he/she is and who is at fault.

I'd recommend caution for any other guilds who this player is interested in joining.

It's best if this thread were locked.

@Kaytar
I don't know what happened between you and Elabere, much less who is at fault, but I'd strongly recommend you keep it off this thread. KOC was not the success in PL that it was in SL, but whatever your grievances, keep it between yourself and Elabere and take it up in private.

*round of applause...*

thequickone
10-06-2011, 02:53 AM
I finally found out where everyone went! This explains why there hasn't been as much activity elsewhere on the forums. Someone wake up Necrobane and let's get out of here... :p

Regarding my opinion on the matter... No comment. This thread is circling the drain... I'm heading back over to bug reports! ;)