PDA

View Full Version : Dex blasters still OP at endgame

XghostzX
02-14-2017, 02:42 PM
I'd simply like to bring to attention that dex mages are incredibly OP at end game

That is all, have a nice day everyone

plpr
02-14-2017, 02:51 PM
I'd simply like to bring to attention that dex mages are incredibly OP at end game

That is all, have a nice day everyone

Yea i capped first day and an 80 derex blaster mage still could obliterate me (full intex).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3pc
02-14-2017, 03:16 PM
Well i think they should fix firing rate its kinda slow for me and i hate it like that.

Burningdex
02-15-2017, 03:09 AM
I did have a nice day, thanks.

Is this, what, the 7th nerf in 2months? fun

Jilsponie
02-15-2017, 09:36 AM
Really glad i didn't race to cap to see int mage is still not viable...

XghostzX
02-15-2017, 09:57 AM
Maybe someday we'll be able to play PL without the frustration of unbalanced gear ._.

IdontReply
02-15-2017, 12:08 PM
Yes, yes someday. Played with overpowered gear much!!!
💇

MightyMicah
02-15-2017, 01:39 PM
Maybe someday we'll be able to play PL without the frustration of unbalanced gear ._.

I think on top of gear, there are a few foundational mechanics that need to be altered with each class to make PL capable of being balanced 100% (Or close to it. No game is perfectly balanced haha.)

XghostzX
02-15-2017, 04:13 PM
I think on top of gear, there are a few foundational mechanics that need to be altered with each class to make PL capable of being balanced 100% (Or close to it. No game is perfectly balanced haha.)

I agree. I haven't logged on to PL very much lately just because the whole PvP environment is discouraging and particularly mundane with these random players running around with blasters.

humiiii
02-15-2017, 06:51 PM
random players running around with blasters.

Hey that's me

KingFu
02-15-2017, 11:32 PM

Abandoning hope for endgame and playing lower levels helps.

XghostzX
02-16-2017, 01:19 AM
Abandoning hope for endgame and playing lower levels helps.

That's why David has my vote.

#DavidforPLPresident

Kurvy
02-16-2017, 10:30 AM
Let's go back about 7 months. It was perfect then.

XghostzX
02-16-2017, 02:51 PM
Let's go back about 7 months. It was perfect then.

It was perfect at the 56 cap

Ruby!!!
02-16-2017, 03:03 PM
It was perfect at the 56 cap
So many viable builds
So many viable gear combos

Sigh

3pc
02-16-2017, 06:36 PM
That's why David has my vote.

#DavidforPLPresident

Im with you davidddd

Waug
02-17-2017, 10:09 AM
As the new items providing more armor and health but comparably less damage, I think blaster damage is fine at this time (Let me finish). Although I'd draw conclusion after ok'tal weapon and shield arrival, then the picture will be clearer.

But if cinco read this, I'd request 3 important things for now, actually two, I'll save 1 for latter :)

Int 4pc set require little bit more armor, if not implemented to existing int set but to the upcoming int set. If it's done properly then I don't think blaster will be needing damage nerf. It was really cleaver decision to increase refire cooldown time, that's a cleaver way to decrease auto damage over time ;)

Int 2h weapon is not scaled up as much as str & dex ones, more damage and bit more armor is required to compete with dex and str 2h weapons, it can be quite good alternative of 4pc int set.

Burningdex
02-18-2017, 07:22 PM
As the new items providing more armor and health but comparably less damage, I think blaster damage is fine at this time (Let me finish). Although I'd draw conclusion after ok'tal weapon and shield arrival, then the picture will be clearer.

But if cinco read this, I'd request 3 important things for now, actually two, I'll save 1 for latter :)

Int 4pc set require little bit more armor, if not implemented to existing int set but to the upcoming int set. If it's done properly then I don't think blaster will be needing damage nerf. It was really cleaver decision to increase refire cooldown time, that's a cleaver way to decrease auto damage over time ;)

Int 2h weapon is not scaled up as much as str & dex ones, more damage and bit more armor is required to compete with dex and str 2h weapons, it can be quite good alternative of 4pc int set.

You're infect back :O