PDA

View Full Version : What shouldn't a YouTuber do about AL

ForgottenWarrior
02-14-2017, 10:16 PM
Hello AL players, i have just Started a Arcane Legends (https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC-Qva7BFsoVYRFUm12_CJOw) channel. I would like to know what I shouldn't share with others to avoid any bad consequences. I know glitches aren't meant to be shared before fix but what else I shouldn't share with others.

mightymynk
02-14-2017, 10:59 PM
Well I don't have any experience of this, but I think as long as you don't share personal info you will be fine so that someone don't steal ur account, other than that I have seen many people sharing glitches too on YouTube now idk what happened to them although I think you should be fine as the rule of not sharing glitches is on forums and not on YouTube, as YouTube is not owned by sts, so if you don't share glitches on forum you are not breaking rule, now idk if sts will ban your char if they see your that YouTube video [emoji14] they shouldnt though IMO

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

runagain
02-15-2017, 10:10 AM
Hello AL players, i have just Started a Arcane Legends (https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC-Qva7BFsoVYRFUm12_CJOw) channel. I would like to know what I shouldn't share with others to avoid any bad consequences. I know glitches aren't meant to be shared before fix but what else I shouldn't share with others.
Drama's about PvP.. like don't create them via yt.. you'll get bad comments on that.. Imo

Darkrai
02-16-2017, 12:46 PM
In general don't share something that can butthurt people so better psot nothing since they will always will find a way to nag about.

Zylx
02-16-2017, 01:12 PM
Drama's about PvP.. like don't create them via yt.. you'll get bad comments on that.. Imo

Tbh though, if there was a youtube channel full of videos of nothing but people trashtalking, i would subscribe in a heartbeat. They're a lot more comical and interesting than repetitive guild clash videos.

runagain
02-16-2017, 01:14 PM
Tbh though, if there was a youtube channel full of videos of nothing but people trashtalking, i would subscribe in a heartbeat. They're a lot more comical and interesting than repetitive guild clash videos.
True thattttt xD I also love drama.. but ya.. it's a bad reputation tho lols

Motherless_Child
02-16-2017, 01:58 PM

Really???? Is this a trick question?

ForgottenWarrior
02-16-2017, 02:08 PM
Really???? Is this a trick question?

Before fixing 4k gold granted to players who reach lvl5, a frnd shared video oh how to make 400k in one day. He have been banned permanently from game. Just for example

Motherless_Child
02-16-2017, 02:30 PM
Before fixing 4k gold granted to players who reach lvl5, a frnd shared video oh how to make 400k in one day. He have been banned permanently from game. Just for example

Oh.... That sucks......

Well..... If someone is banned for showing a video on how to make 400k in one day, it was because the methods were exploitative.......

long story short, if your videos consists of nothing but straight up, %100 legit gameplay, STS "Won't Touch You"..................

Then you can sing.... "I'm legit.... I'm legit...... STS "Can't Touch This".....

Lol...... Something made me think of the M C Hammer song, hence the added "melody".......