PDA

View Full Version : 2k plat to spend, but on what?

Nvgd
02-15-2017, 07:07 AM
So what is for now (I just got back from a brake) the best way to spend 2k plat and on what should I spend it?

Mylast
02-15-2017, 07:28 AM
Well. Mostly people do awakening kits. Good price and fast sellin

Poslano sa mog SM-G935F koristeći Tapatalk

Shackler
02-15-2017, 08:20 AM
You should wait for crate keys. If you check gold and plat prices of items in the store, you can see that the payout ratio is 1 to 3. Like 5 plats for an awaken gem, 15k price in game or 30 plats for ankh kit and 90k price in game. But payout ratio of crate keys kits is 1 to 10, because sts put them as "limited edition items". Pay 30 plats, get 300k. If you CAN* spend all of your plats on crate keys, your 2k plats will be 20m. Easy money eh.

VenomSet
02-15-2017, 11:17 AM
You should wait for crate keys. If you check gold and plat prices of items in the store, you can see that the payout ratio is 1 to 3. Like 5 plats for an awaken gem, 15k price in game or 30 plats for ankh kit and 90k price in game. But payout ratio of crate keys kits is 1 to 10, because sts put them as "limited edition items". Pay 30 plats, get 300k. If you CAN* spend all of your plats on crate keys, your 2k plats will be 20m. Easy money eh.

Most people couldn't even get one crate keys-kit so i wouldn't wait for them - you might end up getting nothing

Shackler
02-15-2017, 11:23 AM
Most people couldn't even get one crate keys-kit so i wouldn't wait for them - you might end up getting nothing

Agree but plats are not going anywhere so keeping them for crate keys wont cause a loss UNLESS there's something valuable to spend plats on. Also there's a trick to get at least one kit in every 2 hours when sts puts them in store.

PS, not macro. It's all up to the speed of your fingers lol.