PDA

View Full Version : Preview | 2/15/17 | Lovecrafting ends, new emotes, new heroics, expansion tweaks

Justg
02-15-2017, 11:55 AM
Hey folks, here is what we have in store for you tomorrow:

Lovecrafting:

+ The event will end around 1:30 PM CT on Thursday, February 16th. It will go into a 24 hour cooldown to end at approximately 1:30 PM CT on Friday, February 17th.

New Emote Packs:

C'mon Express Yourself!

New in the Store is an Emote Pack, give yourself the ability to Cheer, Pose, Salute, Roar, and Halt. You can find this pack in the store, or by opening your emote menu.

Heroic Pets:

Heroic Pets are getting a buff to be more... heroic.

+ Heroic pet’s damage modifiers updated to match Arcane pets, 80% -> 155%.
+ Updated pet abilities to upgrade at level 50
+ New achievement, banner, and title for heroic pets

Tomorrow Heroic Bop-Bop, Jahooty, and Rocky go back from whence they came, and Harley, Malgo, and Mercury get their evolution:

158872 158873

158874 158875

158876 158877

Available all week in Massive Twilight Locked Crates, instant-open over the weekend.

Expansion Tweaks:

+ Maus 4 & 5 have new layouts added
+ Added Maus 6 with new loot tables
+ Undead Sorcerer's in the Somberholt now have a warning tell before they cast Curse

Questions and comments below, thanks!

- g

Traosabara
02-15-2017, 02:17 PM
Finally new emotes! Thank you!

Ravintov
02-15-2017, 02:20 PM
mause 6? new map?

Avaree
02-15-2017, 02:20 PM
looking forward to the tweaks! thanks dev team :)

TastyGoblin
02-15-2017, 02:22 PM
Very nice! Thank you! :)

Blazerland
02-15-2017, 02:31 PM
Will mauso 6 requires a new badge?

Greoatef
02-15-2017, 02:34 PM
can we have lie on floor play dead emoji ...

Justg
02-15-2017, 02:34 PM

No you will not need a new badge.

voidPtr
02-15-2017, 02:35 PM
I was waiting this announcement to learn something more about this...

Power buff incoming...
anyinfo?

Joebembo
02-15-2017, 02:35 PM

And will it require rank as well?

jmall
02-15-2017, 02:38 PM
New achievement for heroic pets give aps points?

Traosabara
02-15-2017, 02:38 PM
Could you take a look at the animation when a warrior uses a Magical Mug? Ever since you updated the visual of the mug, the placement of the mug in the warrior's hand has been messed up.

Justg
02-15-2017, 02:39 PM
I was waiting this announcement to learn something more about this...

anyinfo?

And will it require rank as well?

Same as Maus 5.

New achievement for heroic pets give aps points?

Yes, 250, same as Arcane.

extrapayah
02-15-2017, 02:48 PM
ouch, a non-zero AP based on limited items... that's new...

Energizeric
02-15-2017, 02:52 PM
Why no yawn emoji? That was the one I used the most in PL. When you are waiting for someone and getting impatient, which happy quite often in AL!!!

runagain
02-15-2017, 02:57 PM
+1 for the Mausoleum

-1 for the APs at pets...

SkipperSkinner
02-15-2017, 03:06 PM
How many coins will the bosses in Maus 6 drop?

Hekkau
02-15-2017, 03:09 PM
excited for maus 6!!! I prob won't have a heroic pet for a long time but the ap is definitely deserved!

nightmaresmoke
02-15-2017, 03:11 PM
So basically hero pets are like buff versions of old one's plus bonus aura's hmmm sounds familiar Pokémon much? Mega evolutions, I envy hero pets they have cool Aura's by default but the players doesn't >_<

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

Abuze
02-15-2017, 03:11 PM
Why let non-farm able pets give AP? All achievement points so far have been farmable. That's what achievement points are about. Putting effort, patience, will and motivation. When I first saw those heroic pets I first thought "Oh vanity pets oke.. Sts needs its income so oke. But now you force players to buy vanity pets? When housing was first released the idea behind that was also same as a vanity. Just something for show. And then STS added housing buffs. Not what was intended for housing in the players eyes but oke, buffs can help gameplay so oke. But to force players just to buy vanity pets for achievement points? That's what they are after all just pets for show.
I get that all games need to get their in come but really?

voidPtr
02-15-2017, 03:17 PM
I didn't understood well, are there new(unique) passives that come at lvl50, or the existing passives (shown at the pictures up) come to effect at lvl50?
probably the second variant, looking at the pictures - the existing at lvl50, but better to ask

Carapace
02-15-2017, 03:19 PM
How many coins will the bosses in Maus 6 drop?

Bosses will drop 15, minibosses will drop 9. Gold drop amounts increased, odds of getting the good stuff increased quite a bit (about 3x better chance than floor 5)

nightmaresmoke
02-15-2017, 03:25 PM
Expect emote revolution in towns lol

Epw
02-15-2017, 03:29 PM
Finally a warning before the curse come from the mages! Thank you so much! And the new floor also sounds interesting. This is what ive been waiting for since this expansion came out (i mean the warning). Thanks again! :D

Sweetsatured
02-15-2017, 03:43 PM
Wait, will not the world end tomorrow? How will you update the game if the world ends? D: D:

Savagekantus
02-15-2017, 03:51 PM
finally...no more unexpected curse

Xxsoifongxx
02-15-2017, 03:56 PM
How much harder will Maus 6 be than 5?? Is Maus 6 made for the people who has the set ?

iamlepre
02-15-2017, 05:49 PM
Why let non-farm able pets give AP? All achievement points so far have been farmable. That's what achievement points are about. Putting effort, patience, will and motivation. When I first saw those heroic pets I first thought "Oh vanity pets oke.. Sts needs its income so oke. But now you force players to buy vanity pets? When housing was first released the idea behind that was also same as a vanity. Just something for show. And then STS added housing buffs. Not what was intended for housing in the players eyes but oke, buffs can help gameplay so oke. But to force players just to buy vanity pets for achievement points? That's what they are after all just pets for show.
It's 100% farmable.
Farm gold and buy 1 of those pet's and use it, and it can help u to farm in mou 5 ;).
only need see the positive side.

-mug
-continue
-again
The best items and crazy price here ;)

Justg
02-15-2017, 06:04 PM

This:

It's 100% farmable.
Farm gold and buy 1 of those pet's and use it, and it can help u to farm in mou 5 ;).
only need see the positive side.

Eggs are tradable, you guys can get them too!

mreckiki
02-15-2017, 06:50 PM
Justg can u post picture of new heroic banner achievement?

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk

leoakre
02-15-2017, 07:06 PM

Same as Maus 5.

Yes, 250, same as Arcane.

Aww CRAP .....

Really? Heroic pet aps....sure hope they are actually useable and serve a practical purpose other than just for an aps bump. No one wants to fork over 20 mil or so for a pet that has no useful qualities. Hope these "heroic" pets can heel better than our current pets and pick up our gold better cuz half the time gold piles are left strewn all over the Mausoleum halls as it is now. :(

This kind of bums me out right after after Valentine's Day although I'm very grateful for another mausoleum floor to conquer and new layouts will be refreshing. :/

(Yes, I said heel, not heal)

Justg
02-15-2017, 07:09 PM
Aww CRAP .....

What a nice bummer after Valentine's Day :/

You'll be ok. *pat* *pat*

runagain
02-15-2017, 07:18 PM
You'll be ok. *pat* *pat*
JustG, I've got a question... There are already been multiple threads about the Rebalanced Questline..(The one which resets u from Exalted to Elite Lightbearer.. it says you have to consume 100 Luminous or Apostle elixirs.. BUT.. even after we use them IN Somberholt (Mausoleum and Town) it keeps saying 0/100.. also we tried to use them at bosses like in the Exalted Questline.. but still 0/100..

This is maybe already a 2-3week problem.. maybe you can take a look at it... Cuz many players can't continue their questlines and got stuck.. Pls..

Thanks in advance.

Hercules
02-15-2017, 08:29 PM
Amazing work STS love it!! <3 ouch I only can enter in Mauso 4 :( Just need more time to farm.

Zylx
02-15-2017, 08:36 PM
Gary, new emotes are really cool and all, but an emote pack is never satisfying enough without any farting, puking, or belching emotes ^-^

Bring the gargox back! ;)

will0
02-15-2017, 08:39 PM
How does the heroic pets power buff works compare to Arcane pets? There is a wide stats lost on heroic pets.

leoakre
02-15-2017, 08:49 PM
Gary, new emotes are really cool and all, but an emote pack is never satisfying enough without any farting, puking, or belching emotes ^-^

Oh for goodness sakes, why would grown people or NORMAL people, for that matter, need such a thing?!

Ugh

Fareezad
02-15-2017, 09:00 PM
Example: My Dragon Hunter Staff got 80% Gold Loot,40% Gold Loot 150 HP & 3% STR,this Gold Loot stack to each other?

Sent from my Lenovo A3600-d using Tapatalk

leoakre
02-15-2017, 09:01 PM
APS for hero pets ? i mean seriously....
i wonder why so less ppl are complaining about this.
20m for 1 ap?
this isnt funny.. why is there no ap for all gold pets then?
gold stampy.. gold toor.. gold nekro...
it is so unnesessary..
u guys should look again into this..

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Seriously, if we are to fork out 20 + MILLION GOLD on some baby edition of a heroic pet for achievement points, then we should be able to actually make use of these very expensive pets! Look at the Mythic and Arcane banner Aps ... we forked out the gold for these aps pets and we actually have gotten to use them productively for farming, PvP, and for record runs with friends.

Will these new Heroic Pet Aps be worth it, or is this just another ploy to drain everybody's gold for the 'good' of the economy?!

If you're gonna force Aps pets down our throats please make the pet worth our time, energy, and pockets!

P.s... by 'useable,' I do not mean a pretty little glow on the ground...

Thanks for listening,

Msleo

Mezderak
02-15-2017, 09:06 PM
Awesome ! :)

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Marlon Macapinlac
02-15-2017, 09:14 PM
finally! heroic bug has been fix!. thank you very much

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk

erynsetianto
02-15-2017, 09:30 PM
Thanks for new update sts
\(^. ^) /

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Adrian2015
02-15-2017, 09:30 PM
When will this season # 10 end?

Enviado de meu SM-J500M usando Tapatalk

Ticklish
02-15-2017, 10:34 PM
I wish you let these pets remain solely as vanity pets. Leaderboarders already spend a lot of time on APs, as well as gold on finishing the exalted questline. I don't see why they have to be saddled with the cost a vanity pet. This totally gives richer players a leg up while others have to farm and scrape just to be able to keep up with their LB spots. I have defended and even applauded STS for making this season a good one for both F2P and P2P, but that was one step forward and this is two steps back.

I enjoy purchasing platinum. I enjoy popping crates and trying to get that elusive loot. It's not always rainbows and sunshine but I love the thrill of it. This would help me sell Heroic eggs. But I'm not one to rejoice over additional hardship for already hard working people. Not all leaderboarders are grossly rich. My friends farm hard and play hard to get those APs. I can't bear for their hard work to be overtaken by 250 worth of APs in the form of a glorified vanity pet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leoakre
02-15-2017, 10:42 PM
I wish you let these pets remain solely as vanity pets. Leaderboarders already spend a lot of time on APs, as well as gold on finishing the exalted questline. I don't see why they have to be saddled with the cost a vanity pet. This totally gives richer players a leg up while others have to farm and scrape just to be able to keep up with their LB spots. I have defended and even applauded STS for making this season a good one for both F2P and P2P, but that was one step forward and this is two steps back.

I enjoy purchasing platinum. I enjoy popping crates and trying to get that elusive loot. It's not always rainbows and sunshine but I love the thrill of it. This would help me sell Heroic eggs. But I'm not one to rejoice over additional hardship for already hard working people. Not all leaderboarders are grossly rich. My friends farm hard and play hard to get those APs. I can't bear for their hard work to be overtaken by 250 worth of APs in the form of a glorified vanity pet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ 1000

Very well said ... thank you :)

Kingofninjas
02-15-2017, 10:57 PM
Seriously, if we are to fork out 20 + MILLION GOLD on some baby edition of a heroic pet for achievement points, then we should be able to actually make use of these very expensive pets! Look at the Mythic and Arcane banner Aps ... we forked out the gold for these aps pets and we actually have gotten to use them productively for farming, PvP, and for record runs with friends.

Will these new Heroic Pet Aps be worth it, or is this just another ploy to drain everybody's gold for the 'good' of the economy?!

If you're gonna force Aps pets down our throats please make the pet worth our time, energy, and pockets!

Thanks for listening,

Msleo

These pets are not draining any gold from the economy. The gold one player spends goes to another player, either directly for the eggs or for the locked crates, thus keeping it in general circulation.

In fact, these pets have the indirect effect of adding more gold to the economy as people opening locked crates are bound to get some gold drops from the crates.

loyti
02-15-2017, 11:01 PM
Thank you STS for this wonderful game. Im an endgame player with just 16k APS, but i can say im a lot better (PVP & PVE wise) than players with 25k APS. I still don't get why soo many players are fussing around 250 APs. It's just a game, we'll be ok.

Ceuidear
02-15-2017, 11:25 PM
Any info on Mausoleum 6th floor Boss & his/her drops ?

EDIT : What happened to weekly Raffle contests ?

greekAL
02-15-2017, 11:36 PM
maus 6 sounds good! as for the heroic pet aps! why we cant have the option to get an untradable version of 1 of 3 starter heroics pets when we reach exalted? none of those 3 starter even as heroic ar game changer at game and all ppl tht grind hard for exalted will awarded with something! ty!

leoakre
02-15-2017, 11:39 PM
These pets are not draining any gold from the economy. The gold one player spends goes to another player, either directly for the eggs or for the locked crates, thus keeping it in general circulation.

In fact, these pets have the indirect effect of adding more gold to the economy as people opening locked crates are bound to get some gold drops from the crates.

Easily said for anyone who doesn't need the pet, and did not want to poo forth the effort to earn the appropriate badges for crafting new items. We all have opinions :)

( Yes, I said 'poo' )

ancestor
02-15-2017, 11:53 PM
By far most excited for the mage curse timer!!!

Epw
02-16-2017, 12:59 AM

It reminds me the good old days of PL...

runagain
02-16-2017, 02:15 AM
Thank you STS for this wonderful game. Im an endgame player with just 16k APS, but i can say im a lot better (PVP & PVE wise) than players with 25k APS. I still don't get why soo many players are fussing around 250 APs. It's just a game, we'll be ok.
Well the problem is... Those who reached LB fair invested lots of gold and time already into it, by purchasing another 20m pet... Ehhh lol for Just 250APs.. as JustG and Iamlepre mentioned before that u can farm the pets.. lol.. let them go farm 20m themselves... no way that's easily to reach ... that takes even longer to farm than killing 500 bosses in Underhul... Ain't no fun in that...

That's kinda the problem I think

lissil
02-16-2017, 02:20 AM
If these heroic pets release goes on... I have to say it is pretty scary to see Heroic versions of the current Arcane pets. Can't even begin to imagine the price tag that will come alongside it.

Furthermore, considering that Heroic pets will give an AP, buying the earlier released pets will be a waste of gold compared to the better pets that "may" come. I guess it's time to start saving gold for Heroic Nekro eh?

voidPtr
02-16-2017, 03:11 AM
Seriously, if we are to fork out 20 + MILLION GOLD on some baby edition of a heroic pet for achievement points, then we should be able to actually make use of these very expensive pets!...
Will these new Heroic Pet Aps be worth it,...
Two points I wanna make, both depend on what AL devs will decide to do next.
First. Heroic pets can be usable (they are not necessarily vanity pets), it depends on how much and which of them will be released. Heroic Nekro would be (far) more usable than Nekro, if it is released. So the usability part is not yet known, as it's not revealed which pets will be made heroic. (Ah, I agree, the first pets are less usable; but it's not known also How Many heroics will you need for APs, so again, it depends.)
Second.The problem I see here with APs (that people are not happy with), is that these new heroics are Limited, as of now. If this stays and they stay limited, the logic with "you'll will be ok" will not be true - the people will not be ok, they wouldn't be able to buy them, because the supply of heroics will end up, all of them will be opened. For example look at Lucky pet now - can you get it with gold? For how much? I see threads people are looking for Lucky but these threads remain open. Lucky was available only Limited time, so now it's pretty much unavailable as egg and only with plat leveling. I'm afraid the same will happen with the heroic pets - although in their case they wouldn't be available at all; (and, before being unavailable their price will rise 'insanely'; which also doesn't seem right).
This all depends on whether these pet's stay limited ofc. If they are made available later (more regularly), then the logic of "you'll will be ok" might work (for some, the richer, as already Ticklish said; poorer will not be ok again :) ). And I think these heroic pets Will Be made available again, somehow, because otherwise they'll Really Just End Up, being opened all. But ofc, it also depends When these new heroics will be available, will it be before their price rise 'insanely'. Looking on the case with Lucky pet, I'm not an optimist, I'm afraid the similar may happen, and people looking and not finding.
Will heroic pets stay Limited is also not known ofc, sry for the long post, and ty devs for curse warning btw.

Zynzyn
02-16-2017, 04:00 AM
Two points I wanna make, both depend on what AL devs will decide to do next.
First. Heroic pets can be usable (they are not necessarily vanity pets), it depends on how much and which of them will be released. Heroic Nekro would be (far) more usable than Nekro.

I guess Heroic pets are the pets that need and get a buff (upgrade of sorts) to be more suited to the pet hierarchy, its like a rejuvenation of some old stable pets. Hence, the damage increase.They are "heroic", meaning way better than common versions of the pet but not exactly "arcane" or "mythic". I doubt arcane pets will have heroic versions and hope I understood correctly.

The AP attached to these pets will make them coveted and them being available as egg means anyone can acquire them. Fair enough.

Request/Suggestion for STS dev team about P.A. of pets
1.Please consider updating current pets or releasing new pets with more variety in passive abilities.

2. Could passive ability slotting be implemented?

3.Some important passive abilities are not included in the blurb for certain pets' description in the stable. Could this be looked into?

voidPtr
02-16-2017, 05:29 AM
The AP attached to these pets will make them coveted and them being available as egg means anyone can acquire them. Fair enough.
Not anyone. For instance, if from some pet 20 eggs are found from locks in the week when the pet is available, then only 20 people (max) can have that pet, not anyone. Have you read my post entirely?

nightmaresmoke
02-16-2017, 05:36 AM
So where in the rank list does heroic pets fall? Like this? Rare-epic-legendary-heroic-mythic-arcane is this right any devs who can clarify?

Reakmgc
02-16-2017, 05:40 AM
Example: My Dragon Hunter Staff got 80% Gold Loot,40% Gold Loot 150 HP & 3% STR,this Gold Loot stack to each other?

Sent from my Lenovo A3600-d using Tapatalk
Yeah, that will give you 120% Gold Loot

Terminhater
02-16-2017, 06:17 AM
Nice expansion tweaks.

Also guys! It isn't a must you rush and get these pets, more and better are to come they are going thru pet stable plus AP's are not the be all and end all of this game or the world. #firstworldproblems #youllbeok. Play and enjoy don't fret the little stuff.

cutiepooh
02-16-2017, 06:45 AM
Justg do we need proof of balance:Exatled to unlock m6????

Sent from my N5111 using Tapatalk

Joebembo
02-16-2017, 09:01 AM
Justg do we need proof of balance:Exatled to unlock m6????

Sent from my N5111 using Tapatalk

Just need lb and pass for m5 to go on to m6, nothing new needed. :)

Faliziaga
02-16-2017, 10:35 AM
So where in the rank list does heroic pets fall? Like this? Rare-epic-legendary-heroic-mythic-arcane is this right any devs who can clarify?

heroic > arcane
check here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?387037-Preview-2-1-17-Limited-Edition-Heroic-Pets!-Buffed-Twilight-Drops!-2x-Cryostars!&p=2655800#post2655800)

Pushs
02-16-2017, 10:51 AM
What will be the next event?im really excited to know

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

nightmaresmoke
02-16-2017, 10:53 AM
heroic > arcane
check here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?387037-Preview-2-1-17-Limited-Edition-Heroic-Pets!-Buffed-Twilight-Drops!-2x-Cryostars!&p=2655800#post2655800)
Whoa above arcane seriously?

matiusjohntw
02-16-2017, 10:58 AM
Im not agree with heroic Aps, so wasted.
You lose damage n stat much, why it called heroic?
If its only granted ttle n banner its Ok, but hey!?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00RD using Tapatalk

Energizeric
02-16-2017, 11:35 AM
I say it's a good thing to add more APs.

Remember a few seasons ago when everyone on the leaderboard had all the APs except flagging, and it created a bottleneck at the top where PvE kills basically decided the leaderboard spots.

I suggest that STS keep adding new APs on a regular basis, and not just easy ones like killing a boss one time. I mean hard ones that require a grind and some real work. It was great when they added all the elite APs last year, but now we are reaching a point where there are many players who have finished all of those APs and most on the leaderboard have finished the majority of them. So now we need some new APs.

Adding the heroic pet APs will drive up the prices of these heroic pets, which will give more incentives to open locked crates. More opened locked crates, means more undying orbs looted. Has anyone noticed that the orbs are really hard to find? Main reason for that is that other than the orb, there have not been many items you can loot in a locked crate worth serious amounts of gold. Now there will be a few more good items to loot.

Lastly, I agree that these heroic pets need to be useful. Since we have the ability to slot pet happiness bonuses and arcane ability, I think the main focus of these pets should be that they must have really good passive abilities. That way you can take a heroic pet, and slot arcane pets in the happiness bonus and arcane ability slots and have the ultimate pet!

Kingofninjas
02-16-2017, 11:42 AM
Easily said for anyone who doesn't need the pet, and did not want to poo forth the effort to earn the appropriate badges for crafting new items. We all have opinions :)

( Yes, I said 'poo' )

It doesn't matter whether I want to craft new items or not. What I said is fact. If I didn't like math, would it change the fact that 2 + 2 = 4?

SkipperSkinner
02-16-2017, 12:26 PM
Whoa above arcane seriously?

I think its has more to do with rarity and uniqueness more then how good the item/pet actually is, Like Heroic Bop-bop might be rarer then Glowstick but Glowstick is the better of the two.

Thexkid
02-16-2017, 12:32 PM
I say it's a good thing to add more APs.

Remember a few seasons ago when everyone on the leaderboard had all the APs except flagging, and it created a bottleneck at the top where PvE kills basically decided the leaderboard spots.

I suggest that STS keep adding new APs on a regular basis, and not just easy ones like killing a boss one time. I mean hard ones that require a grind and some real work. It was great when they added all the elite APs last year, but now we are reaching a point where there are many players who have finished all of those APs and most on the leaderboard have finished the majority of them. So now we need some new APs.

Adding the heroic pet APs will drive up the prices of these heroic pets, which will give more incentives to open locked crates. More opened locked crates, means more undying orbs looted. Has anyone noticed that the orbs are really hard to find? Main reason for that is that other than the orb, there have not been many items you can loot in a locked crate worth serious amounts of gold. Now there will be a few more good items to loot.

Lastly, I agree that these heroic pets need to be useful. Since we have the ability to slot pet happiness bonuses and arcane ability, I think the main focus of these pets should be that they must have really good passive abilities. That way you can take a heroic pet, and slot arcane pets in the happiness bonus and arcane ability slots and have the ultimate pet!

I agree 100% with this post.

Abuze
02-16-2017, 01:16 PM
The problems that I see with heroic pets giving achievement points are the following:
-The currently released heroic rarity pets have all been limited edition. Meaning that some nasty tactics will be applied by the rich to try and control the price of these eggs.
-Unlike the mythic AP, heroic AP isn't farmable with this i mean that it's not loot able in any PvE map. Please plat users don't even bother mentioning that it's tradeable and therefore still farmable because it's close to impossible to farm 10m+ unless you spend 24/7 in Al or if you bot whatever botters bot to get money. Mausoleum 1-5 gives around 40-50k with 100% gold loot, is that how we farmers are supposed to "farm" for that egg? You can calculate for yourself how long it will take just to buy a 10m pet.
-Arcane AP was also pretty expensive but compare those arcanes pet to these vanity heroic pets(remake of original pets). So the arcane AP might have been expensive but it was totally worth it.

@Energizeric
There already are APs that are pretty hard and take quite some time to achieve. Like the exalted rank AP. Harder grind compared to running 500 glintstone bosses during 56 cap.

What would be better is if there was an AP where you needed to farm certain materials in PvE maps to upgrade them to heroic rarity. Just an idea.

My questions to the devs are:
Will all the current available pets get their heroic version? Will there be a lootable herio rarity pet this season? Or any event where it's lootable from lets say a certain thief? Will the heroic rarity only be consisted of pets or also gear?

Zylx
02-16-2017, 01:17 PM
Oh for goodness sakes, why would grown people or NORMAL people, for that matter, need such a thing?!

Ugh

To be completely honest, and i am not in any way joking, my mage is so backed up and full of gas that he is blue! It's a life or death situation, and a couple hours of running around kraag farting and puking could release enough pressure to save his life.

runagain
02-16-2017, 01:26 PM
The problems that I see with heroic pets giving achievement points are the following:
-The currently released heroic rarity pets have all been limited edition. Meaning that some nasty tactics will be applied by the rich to try and control the price of these eggs.
-Unlike the mythic AP, heroic AP isn't farmable with this i mean that it's not loot able in any PvE map. Please plat users don't even bother mentioning that it's tradeable and therefore still farmable because it's close to impossible to farm 10m+ unless you spend 24/7 in Al or if you bot whatever botters bot to get money. Mausoleum 1-5 gives around 40-50k with 100% gold loot, is that how we farmers are supposed to "farm" for that egg? You can calculate for yourself how long it will take just to buy a 10m pet.
-Arcane AP was also pretty expensive but compare those arcanes pet to these vanity heroic pets(remake of original pets). So the arcane AP might have been expensive but it was totally worth it.

@Energizeric
There already are APs that are pretty hard and take quite some time to achieve. Like the exalted rank AP. Harder grind compared to running 500 glintstone bosses during 56 cap.

What would be better is if there was an AP where you needed to farm certain materials in PvE maps to upgrade them to heroic rarity. Just an idea.

My questions to the devs are:
Will all the current available pets get their heroic version? Will there be a lootable herio rarity pet this season? Or any event where it's lootable from lets say a certain thief? Will the heroic rarity only be consisted of pets or also gear?
+1 on this one..

soullar
02-16-2017, 02:01 PM
when is the update?

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Kakashis
02-16-2017, 02:21 PM
I say just be able to slot a total of 4 eggs into heroic pets, average out the cool down time for the AA, so it's in sync, and double egg stackable for stats too. People could play around with ultra fast arcane ability cool down vs ultra powerful AA. It's not like we can't already stack pets when there's 2 players in a map, it just opens up more versatility. As for the double stats, these voice order sets already add over 1500 hp and 100 primary stats. Nothing that hasn't been seen already.

Justg
02-16-2017, 02:54 PM
Moving the conversation here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?388264-Update-2-16-17-Lovecrafting-ends-new-emotes-new-heroics-expansion-tweaks