PDA

View Full Version : Is this allowed?

Sheugokin
02-15-2017, 12:16 PM
Are we allowed to host games with rift portals and just rejoin again and again without the hassle of finding new portals?

IdontReply
02-15-2017, 12:29 PM
Possible is probably the right term rather than allowed, Mr. Genious. Either way, NOPE for now.

Eagleye
02-15-2017, 10:42 PM
Possible is probably the right term rather than allowed, Mr. Genious. Either way, NOPE for now.

The irony of you passive aggressively insulting the ops intelligence by calling him "Mr.Genious" is that *genius* isn't spelled Genious.

humiiii
02-16-2017, 06:58 AM
The irony of you passive aggressively insulting the ops intelligence by calling him "Mr.Genious" is that *genius* isn't spelled Genious.

Dont come to our forums you are exiled

Ignitedmage
02-16-2017, 12:26 PM

i laughed so much after reading this.
Perfect.

IdontReply
02-16-2017, 12:37 PM
"Genious
What one person calls another while trying to subvert the other's intelligence, often in a public forum.

The attacker may account for the superfluous "o" by claiming to be of French heritage, but no one will believe him and will enjoy the irony of misspelling "genius" while trying to undermine another's intelligence.

A petty member of the forum will point out the mistake and may create a new definition for "genious" at Urban Dictionary.
"You sound like a genious." "

Sheugokin
02-17-2017, 12:24 AM
"Genious
What one person calls another while trying to subvert the other's intelligence, often in a public forum.

The attacker may account for the superfluous "o" by claiming to be of French heritage, but no one will believe him and will enjoy the irony of misspelling "genius" while trying to undermine another's intelligence.

A petty member of the forum will point out the mistake and may create a new definition for "genious" at Urban Dictionary.

TL; DR: I was wrong, but I refuse to accept my mistake.

Burningdex
02-17-2017, 12:31 AM
Is idontreply waug?

Suentous PO
02-17-2017, 12:53 AM
Dont come to our forums you are exiled

I override your responce, Wimpy is legit

"Genious

Sshhh Waug, stick to one acc, so little flavor

TL; DR: I was wrong, but I refuse to accept my mistake.

You are still not incorrect, tbf

Is idontreply waug?

Infect

Sheugokin
02-17-2017, 01:06 AM
Is idontreply waug?

Can't be waug. I could actually understand this guy.

Ignitedmage
02-17-2017, 10:49 AM
His name is Idontreply.

I guess he should go with his name, by not replying...

Trenton
02-17-2017, 11:54 AM
He's Waugypoo lmao

Sent from my Alcatel_4060A using Tapatalk

XghostzX
02-17-2017, 12:08 PM
You are all, infect, incorrect gg

3pc
02-18-2017, 12:31 PM
I think you can if you buy a ticket.